Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    Okay if this has already been posted sorry but I'm at lunch and was just doing a little surfing when I saw that stargate-project has a new cast photo of AT posted - here is the link http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=310

Oooh I like!! They also have a team photo in front of the Stargate I have never seen as well. Laf... I think it's funny. Look at the team photo and look at their boots. Sam and Mitchell's boots are laced up all nice and proper. Now look at Teal'c and Daniel's boots.

Silly I know, but it made me laugh.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Look at the team photo and look at their boots. Sam and Mitchell's boots are laced up all nice and proper. Now look at Teal'c and Daniel's boots.

Silly I know, but it made me laugh.

Kat
      LOL - I didnt notice that:

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Heres a new av:

I just noticed that if you right click on one of the enlarged cast photos on stargate project it doesnt allow you to save it - it just saves a file called leer.gif which is a small square

I have come up with a way to get past it

Hover your mouse over an images thumbnail in the small info bar at the bottom of the screen it should say something like:
        javascriptopUp('popup.php?link=images/s9_castfotos/s9_samcarter_at2.jpg');

From this you can work out a direct link to the image: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...carter_at2.jpg

Just enter http://www.stargate-project.de/stargate/ followed by the bold bit
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid

I just noticed that if you right click on one of the enlarged cast photos on stargate project it doesnt allow you to save it - it just saves a file called leer.gif which is a small square

Hover your mouse over an images thumbnail in the small info bar at the bottom of the screen it should say something like:

From this you can work out a direct link to the image: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...carter_at2.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I didn't think of using the direct link. You've helped out immensely.

Comment

I finally received my TVZone Special #64 today. I have not had time to read much of it yet but I did skim the magazine. My scanner is acting up again (guess it is time to break down and buy a new one) but I did manage to get this image of the last page which I thought was funny. Especially the "General Carter & President O'Neill" part.

Here is a larger image of the here
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

what i do is go into my
              tools
              internet options
              then the files section and pull hte pictures out of my temp folders
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Heres a new av:

If you use Firefox (which you should be doing!!! ) you can right click on part of the popup thats not part of the picture itself (the black background for example) and go to 'View Page Info'. There is a tab up the top called 'Media' which will let you browse through all the media files on that page. Scroll to the picture you want, and click 'save as'

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                  My money's on Agent Dark...
                  She said she wouldn't tell anyone

Comment

Just had to share that I've been red repped by a--shall we say *strong* Vala fan?(based on other posts by this individual)-- for saying I won't miss Vala now that she's gone. I did say there was missed potential for she and Sam to have some good scenes. It wasn't like I attacked the character. I'm not taking it hard or anything, it just reminds me of how glad I am to hang out here where we can disagree civilly.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Just had to share that I've been red repped by a--shall we say *strong* Vala fan?(based on other posts by this individual)-- for saying I won't miss Vala now that she's gone. I did say there was missed potential for she and Sam to have some good scenes. It wasn't like I attacked the character. I'm not taking it hard or anything, it just reminds me of how glad I am to hang out here where we can disagree civilly.
                      Hah! That individual wouldn't happen to start with a K and end with an E would it? I got dinged by one as well, for saying that Vala wouldn't be getting ascension. lol. So I sent a scathing one back

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        I finally received my TVZone Special #64 today. I have not had time to read much of it yet but I did skim the magazine. My scanner is acting up again (guess it is time to break down and buy a new one) but I did manage to get this image of the last page which I thought was funny. Especially the "General Carter & President O'Neill" part.
                        And CMO Cassandra Fraiser

In fact... I wonder if that would make a decent fic? I read one with Sam as a Brigidier General in command of the SGC. Was pretty good, had some nice scenes in her office with Captain Hailey talking about her former team who were all dead. But then it got wierd when Clone!Jack came along, and Sam resigns to be with him Started good, but ended crap

Comment

see, i just cant' see that. Little Jack will always be that to sam, a little boy. ok teenager, but still he will always be her nephew at best
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Hah! That individual wouldn't happen to start with a K and end with an E would it? I got dinged by one as well, for saying that Vala wouldn't be getting ascension. lol. So I sent a scathing one back
                            Well, I was going to be a lady and not say, but since you mentioned it first--why, yes, it was.

BTW, 3 days til the next episode with Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              see, i just cant' see that. Little Jack will always be that to sam, a little boy. ok teenager, but still he will always be her nephew at best
                              I agree. It would just be too weird. Personally I've chosen to block from my mind the idea of the O'Neill clone still out there somewhere. This for me was one of the main problems with the episode--going for laughs without dealing with the consequences. (steps out on a limb) I actually think it would have been better for mini Jack to have died. TPTB talk about having situations where SG1 doesn't win--here was a prime opportunity if you ask me. Which you didn't. I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                oh, and mediasavant said that next week sg1 will be up againt 2 football games.

BUT, sam's baaaaaaack!!

sally
                                Well you should ask yourself Sam or Football? If you answer football maybe you need to see a psychiatrist (or we can just send you to an asylum straight away)
                                i'm not a real sports fan (unless the men are playing naked), but even if i had another interest vying at the same time, SAM WINS EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

sally

ps - i have a room reserved for me already at the shipper asylum for over stressed shippers
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X