Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
    My money's on Agent Dark...
    I don't know, I thought Sky's was pretty funny.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      Saw this pic and had to cap it...please feel free to come up with funnier lines!

Sam (thinks): Should I go for the Paperclip or the Robot? But then there's the cute little Doggie... or maybe Einstein...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        AT can really light up and brighten a scene when she smiles. Another smile I love is from S7's Space Race right after she says "Indeed" to Teal'c after he thanks her for letting him stay with her. So wonderful & so genuine.

I know, isn't Amanda's smile just adorable.

Everytime You Smile At Someone, It Is An Action Of Love,
        A Gift To That Person, A Beautiful Thing.
        ~ Mother Teresa

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Sam: Now, that's Sam's a great character thread, right? It's on GateWorld...
          sigpic

Comment

Saw this pic and had to cap it...please feel free to come up with funnier lines!

Sam: "Hmmm, now did I remember to carry the decimal point?"

Sam [mind talk]: Who's been sending me e-mails in Matrix font saying I'm 'The One'?[/mindtalk]
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Sam (thinks) *Damn - O'Neil's been renaming my folders again*
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Okay if this has already been posted sorry but I'm at lunch and was just doing a little surfing when I saw that stargate-project has a new cast photo of AT posted - here is the link http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=310
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I noticed that some of the avatars posted by qasimjavid were dark.
                  I sent an e-mail and offered to lighten them. I was than asked to post them.
                  So here they are. Thanks to qasimjavid for the opertunity.
                  This is part one.

Comment

The next set of avitars.

Comment

More Avitars

Comment

Thank you - Ancient 61

Did anybody else think they were dark?
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

And this should be the last batch.
                          And again a greatful thanks to qasimjavid for this oppertunity.
                          Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            wheeee, i'm home, FINALLY.
                            Originally posted by Skydiver

two weeks and 2000 miles later, I’m in my own room, my own chair, in front of my own tv and watching beachhead. ssh, don't tell me now it ends, i have 12 minutes to go

I'm glad that y'all have been good and have had fun and finally, season 9 begins
                            Hi, Sky! Good to have you back safe & sound. Hugs Sky.

I'm probably going to get many rocks thrown at me for this, but I have to express this. I've been reading all the negative reactions to Vala & something just occurred to me (while I was brushing my teeth to be attractive to the men in my office). Why did most Sam fans and I dislike Vala? I don't think it was only because she seemed immature & preoccupied with sex. I think it's because during the 1st four episodes, they tried to replace Sam's void w/ Vala, since she's another female character. Why not have more likeable female characters on a more regular basis, and not pit them against one another? It would've been so nice to see some positive interactions between Vala & Sam. In a male character, we might look at the same qualities as less annoying.

The problem is that TPTB don't write many good female characters for sg-1. Think back at all the female characters in the show. 1st of all, there are fewer female than male characters. 3/4 of the members of sg-1 are male, and so are the commanding officer and re-currying members of the SGC, such as Syler. With RDA leaving, they had the perfect opportunity to bring aboard another woman, but why do that? Let’s keep Scifi, like the rest of the world, male dominated. Most of the other re-currying characters are also male, such as Baal, Anubis, most of the Tok'ra, etc. If they happen to have a female character on, 99% of the time, she's either negative or has to be clad in suffocating tight clothes, such as Anise. It seems that TPTB only have room for a limited number of female characters, and even those few numbers have to fall under stereotypes, like Vala being the sexed craze femme fatale. I'm grateful that at least they usually write Sam pretty well. I won't go into the whole wishy-washy Sam that they had us endure a little while back.

After thinking of this, I wish Vala would return, w/ more redeeming features, & not just as someone who's there to make Daniel squirm.

Yeah, I’m in a bad mood right now. In case you couldn’t tell from the anger in the post.
                            Last edited by jerin; 24 August 2005, 05:54 AM.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                              re-currying characters
                              LOL - who said anything about Curry
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                                [/color]

Hi, Sky! Good to have you back safe & sound. Hugs Sky.

Yeah, I’m in a bad mood right now. In case you couldn’t tell from the anger in the post.
                                here is AT pic to make you smile

Comment

Working...
                                X