Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Here qas, have a bean. They are grown in Samanda...and are VERY special. But only one, if it's your first.

Enjoy!!!!
    Thank you - very scrumptious
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Here's a very short story that brought a smile to my face:

The Agonies by Soles
      http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archiv...theagonies.php

Just a hint of ship, but I liked the portrayal of Sam.

My LJ

Comment

Reposting these just because.... it's so nice to see Sam back.
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I also got a chuckle out of this one:

Conversing with Cliffs by Jojo
          http://randomleaves.com/stargate/fanfic/cliff.html

Plus it has Sam-whumping!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Reposting these just because.... it's so nice to see Sam back.
            They are wonderful - where are they from?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Saw this pic and had to cap it...please feel free to come up with funnier lines!

Sam: "Hmmm, now did I remember to carry the decimal point?"

On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                And the award for being the first person EVER to use the word "aspidistra" on GateWorld goes to...

*rips open golden envelope*

DIPSOFJAZZ!!!

*cue rapturous applause*

*bows graciously* Thanks, but I couldn't have done it without all of you.

I see everyone is talking about Sam's hair, and I would like to add my tuppence worth. I really don't like it *ducks rotten tomatoes*. I much prefer her style from seasons 7 and 8.
                sigpic

Comment

Sam: "Now where did I save my pics of Thor"
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    I see everyone is talking about Sam's hair, and I would like to add my tuppence worth. I really don't like it *ducks rotten tomatoes*. I much prefer her style from seasons 7 and 8.
                    *Throws rotten tomatoes* LOL
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      They are wonderful - where are they from?
                      Caps I made & scrubbed up from season 5's "Rite of Passage." AT can really light up and brighten a scene when she smiles. Another smile I love (and have messed with at home, but haven't uploaded it yet) is from S7's Space Race right after she says "Indeed" to Teal'c after he thanks her for letting him stay with her. So wonderful & so genuine.
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy

I'm not sure my expectations were that low. For me, Sam is one of the team. She's not going to be the driving force behind every episode. No one on SG-1 really ever has. But she should be there, contributing. Maybe she contributes more some weeks and less in others, but that's how I want it to be. Honestly, for me it was enough that Landry made a big deal out of getting Carter to help.
                        I liked that too. It *should* have been a big deal to drag her back from her other assignment. As much as we all want her on SG1 being head of research at Area 51 was probably a good career move for her in a way.
                        My sense from various interviews was that AT wants Carter to be an important part of the *team* so it would make sense that from week to week her role would vary as it has in other seasons. As long as, as she said, they don't just make her "exposition girl." "Theoretically, if we reverse the polarity of the gizmo, the force shield should diminish exponentially. Then if my calculations are correct, if we multiply the inverse of the strength of a naquahdah reactor by the speed of an F302, we should get to Cleveland on time."

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          Caps I made & scrubbed up from season 5's "Rite of Passage." AT can really light up and brighten a scene when she smiles. Another smile I love (and have messed with at home, but haven't uploaded it yet) is from S7's Space Race right after she says "Indeed" to Teal'c after he thanks her for letting him stay with her. So wonderful & so genuine.
                          I thought they were

She has a beautiful smile thats why I decided to make some avs of her

love Torri

Comment

Obviously, I'm in avoidance mode at work, having exhausted my tolerance for writing about explosives and suicide bombers, and have moved on to more cheerful things like reading about... <ta-dah!> The Top 10 Ways to Destroy the Earth:

http://www.livescience.com/technolog...troyearth.html

I see that the lovely writers of Stargate have already used #3 and #2 (replicators!) and a variation of #8. I wonder if we'll get to see Sam save the world from the nefarious villian who figures out how to destroy the world with nothing but a lightbulb (#6) in a future episode.

Gah... is it 5:00 yet? I'm certain I feel my brains leaking out my ears.

My LJ

Comment

Saw this pic and had to cap it...please feel free to come up with funnier lines!

mmhm, who's sending me naked pictures of themselves??????
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                mmhm, who's sending me naked pictures of themselves??????
                                My money's on Agent Dark...

Comment

Working...
                                X