Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
    Er, are we still talking hairstyles here?
    We are because Lida brought it back up again but MartoufMarty was talking about my Replicarter Av
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      We are because Lida brought it back up again but MartoufMarty was talking about my Replicarter Av
      Oh, so it's MY fault????? I was just curious about the haircut and people's opinions on it. Sorry, forget I asked. Boy, touchy aren't we today.

As for your new av, it's a work of art!
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        Oh, so it's MY fault????? I was just curious about the haircut and people's opinions on it. Sorry, forget I asked. Boy, touchy aren't we today.

As for your new av, it's a work of art!
        You seem to have got the wrong impression - I am quite happy that we are talking about it again because I get to re-iterate that I like it

Thanks - I made loads today there in my "montage"
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Not the best of screenshots I know but stargatecaps.com hasnt got any up yet so I had to make my own and they arent coming out great:

Her hair looks great IMHO

love Torri

Comment

I just finally received my TV-Zone Special #64 today - yeah, I know, it took awhile, but I haven't even received my Stargate Magazine yet and that's already in stores now (anybody else still waiting?)
            Anyways, you all probably read the TV-Zone interview with Amanda since that was posted online, but for those of you who didn't buy the Special or read it somewhere else, here is a short quote from Ben Browder's interview:

As for Amanda, I think she's amazing to be back at work and be a mom at the same time. She has an incredible ability to focus on the task at hand as well as remember her lines and do everything that she actually does. To top it off, she's a real sweetheart.
            Sorry, if this was already posted but I thought it's always nice to hear what Amanda's co-stars think of her, I always enjoy reading about it.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
              Thanks for posting these - It feels great to finally see Sam's "typical looks" back on screen. Now everything feels right again for me.
              Yes everything feels right

BB thinks Sams a sweetheart lol - he would 'fit right in' in this thread
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                Not the best of screenshots I know but stargatecaps.com hasnt got any up yet so I had to make my own and they arent coming out great:

Her hair looks great IMHO

Thanks for posting these. Looking at the pictures now, I think her hair looks better than I remembered. I think it looked better in these shots than in the first scene. I think it must be hard for her to have to always have some short of short style. (I really don't see her in a power bun. ) She probably wants to vary it from season to season.
                Last edited by jckfan55; 22 August 2005, 12:55 PM. Reason: fix quote

Comment

I'm almost afraid to ask in case it's bad news, but has anyone heard anything about Atteria? I thought someone said she had Atteria's regular email & might have been in contact with her husband.

Comment

let's see if this will work, george and a klingon
                    Attached Files
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      I'm almost afraid to ask in case it's bad news, but has anyone heard anything about Atteria? I thought someone said she had Atteria's regular email & might have been in contact with her husband.
                      I was wondering the same and I have been worried since we haven't heard anything. I hope that everything is well with Atteria.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Who is Atteria?
                        love Torri

Comment

Okay I posted this over here for dipsofjazz to see since we had a bit of banjo talk over the weekend - but don't get any ideas I still say the saxophone is the tops

From TV Guide:

TV Guide:The Watercooler - SciFi Friday 08/19/2005

Stargate SG-1
                          The One Where Vala Leaves the Show began with Mitchell finally getting "the band back together" viz., the return of Amanda Tapping's Sam Carter (who, by the way, would look even better with a perm). Together the gang of five sought to prevent their latest enemies from gaining a beachhead in our galaxy by using an übernuke that would detonate the Ori before the Priors could come flooding through the Stargate to preach his putrid gospel of obeisance. But no… the Ori used the energy of the weapons arrayed against them to create a HUGE Stargate that was disrupted only when Vala flew a cloaked cargo ship into its middle. The portal was destroyed (yay!) but Vala disappeared (boo!). Is she dead? Vala's unresolved exit gives Claudia Black the chance to return whenever her schedule permits — and let's hope it's soon, because she has been the unquestioned highlight of the ninth season. I haven't quite gotten used to Louis Gossett Jr. as Gerak, although it was certainly novel to see the former Iron Eagle giving the "Run away!" order to his Jaffa ships. Maury Chaykin's Nerus, on the other hand, is one of the most entertaining gluttons since Mr. Creosote, and a heckuva lot more devious. But amidst all this universe-shaking hoo-ha, I couldn't help but imagine how neat it would be if the Ori were vulnerable to something utterly trivial, like banjo music. SG-1, perhaps abetted by TV banjo gods Peter Tork, Roy Clark and George Segal (Grandpa Jones, of course, ascended to a higher plane), could strum away like Mummers — burple-durple-dur blum-blum-bum — thus causing the chief Ori to fall to his knees and cry in an affected, Paul Lynde-type whine, "I can't stand it!" Now that's spacey. — GJD
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Shes still looking good:

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                              Vala's unresolved exit gives Claudia Black the chance to return whenever her schedule permits — and let's hope it's soon, because she has been the unquestioned highlight of the ninth season.
                              I think that the return of Sam is the unquestioned highlight of the ninth season.

I dont know why but the above pic is giving me a strange feeling of Deja Vu
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X