No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my magazine in the mail. The interview with AT is great, BUT issue 7 (due out 10/18/05), is going to have an even longer one with AT, discussing her role in the "new team dynamic". I better renew my subscription today.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

There she was just a-walkin' down the street,
      singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
      Totin' a P-90 and shufflin' her feet,

singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
      She looks good (looks good),

she looks great (looks great)
      She looks good, she looks great,

most of us can hardly wait.

LOL!! i just know that when i see Sam in this episode i'm going to be singing away
      ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
        Kat, love your lyrics. I think they will replace the tune that's been in my head for the last several days.

So, in the spirit of the day and the upcoming event...

Heh,Heh,Heh, another song now playing around in my head!
        Nice pic too, sorry my jelly seems to be gone so can't give you anything but a hug for making me smile, can't wait to hear about what you people say of Sam's return, i have to wait a little longer here in the UK.
        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          Yeah, I got the production stills too

Hey Über! Look over there! It's a topless RDA!!! :O

french dvd > aussie :-(

Now. About that arrangement...
          What? jckfan does a big double take.

Comment

Any word on what extras are on the Region 1 version of the Season 8 DVDs?

Comment

Hello Sammy
              (sung to tune of Hello Dolly)

Hello, Sammy,

Well, hello, Sammy
              it’s so nice to have you back where you belong
              You're lookin' swell, Sammy
              I can tell, Sammy
              you’re still glowin’, you’re still showin’
              that you’re goin’ strong.

I see the guys smilin’
              while the gate’s dialin’.
              They’re all happy to have you back upon the team

So… grab her gun, fellas
              Let's get the Ori on the run, fellas
              Sammy will never go away
              I don’t think I can wait another day
              I hope she will never go away again
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 18 August 2005, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Hello Sammy

(sung to tune of Hello Dolly)

Hello, Sammy,
                Well, hello, Sammy
                it’s so nice to have you back where you belong
                You're lookin' swell, Sammy
                I can tell, Sammy

You’re still glowin’, you’re still showin’

that you’re goin’ strong.
                I see the guys smilin’
                while the gate’s dialin’.
                They’re all happy to have you back upon the team

So… grab her gun, fellas
                Let's get the Ori on the run, fellas
                Sammy will never go away again
                I don’t think I can wait another day
                I hope she will never go away again

I love it! That's worthy of blue jello.

Comment

Just dropping by with a Sam pic

Comment

I!! CAN'T!! WAIT!!

27 hours!!

I tried to read the posts from the last couple of days to see what conversations were going on, so I have a few comments to make of my own:

I am a shipper, but I like the characters seperately too. I didn't like her relationship with Pete, not because he wasn't Jack, but because it just didn't seem to fit, his character and hers.

I am so jealous of you Agent Dark!! I want those DVDS!! ( and please don't mention a topless RDA again, are you trying to kill me?)
                    sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      Well only three more shows and the musical I'm playing in will be over. Thought I would share a couple of pictures I took or had taken back stage tonight.

Just finished watching tonights episode of SG-1 and I must say I enjoyed this episode. I nice change of pace with Vala. I do soooooooooooooo look forward to next weeks episode. It should be interesting seeing how Sam and Vala interact next week.
                      Woe, some friendly nuns!
                      Sorry about that, just a little surprising . I'm used to seeing the ones who evidently want to be in sg-1 (what with the guns etc...).

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        Well good golly and how jolly
                        This here is my 1400th volley
                        Samandans must still be aslumber
                        I'll just have to pitch my number
                        All alone on the thread
                        Everyone is still in bed?!
                        Nothin' shy about me folks
                        Here's to Jester and her jokes!
                        Hmm ... by myself and so forlorn
                        Will have to toot my own horn!
                        Congrats to you Jester on 1400! And a belated celebration to Uber for 1700!

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          For those of you who don't know ...

Oh my goodness, what a zinger
                          sueKay is home with a broken finger
                          Such a blow for our fair lassie
                          With fic and blog and art so classy

Samandans hope there's not much pain
                          And she'll soon be feeling right as rain
                          Sometimes life can be unfair
                          And stop us short, quite unaware

The universe sends out its random spin
                          To slow things down and bear and grin
                          In the meantime, Jester proposes
                          A gift of lovely, fragrant roses!

sueKay, may you heal quickly!

Get ye finger better soon Suekay . I just wanted to say your stargate artwork is great!

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Ok, I know this is probably not how it's going to happen, but this is how I envisioned Vala and Sam's first meeting to be.

Teal'c has just stepped through the Stargate with Mitchell standing at the bottom of the ramp awaiting his arrival. Sam is standing in the briefing room gazing down at the scene below as Daniel and Vala enter the room.

Daniel: Sam!!

Daniel walks over to Sam and gives her a hug while Vala stands back at the door trying to look inconspicuous.

Sam: (warm smile) Hey Daniel.

Daniel: (looks questioningly at Sam) They decided it was worth taking the risk?

Sam nods her head.

Daniel: I'm sorry Sam.

Sam: Yeah. Well. You know. Sam shrugs.

Daniel: We've really missed you. Mitchell hasn't stopped yammering about getting the team back together.

Sam: Really?

Daniel: You have no idea what we've been through the past few weeks.

Sam: (glancing over towards Vala) Oh, I think I have some idea.

Daniel: (lowers his voice to a low growl) I don't think I've ever met a woman so...so...manipulative, intrusive, and infuriating. Not to mention...

Sam: beautiful, intelligent and highly intriguing.

Daniel stands silently with his mouth a gape.

Sam: She really is quite smart, Daniel. Daniel looks inquisitively at Sam. I've read the reports regarding the Prometheus incident. Regardless of how annoying you may find her to be, you have to admit she's extremely resourceful.

Daniel: You're only saying that because you haven't had to work with her yet.

Sam: (grinning) Well you don't get to be a Lt. Colonel in the United States Air Force without dealing with people like Vala on occassion. I seriously doubt there is anything Vala could do or say that would get under my skin.

Vala: A trait Daniel here has yet to acquire. (smiling) Vala. Vala Malduran.

Sam: Lt. Colonel Sam Carter.

Vala: So... (looking Sam up and down) you're the brilliant astrophysicist the boys here at the SGC have been going on about.

Sam looks over towards Daniel who just shrugs.

Vala: Odd. I had pictured you to be a little more...I don't know...

Sam: ...what?

Vala: Well to be quite frank...male. Daniel never mentioned that you were a woman.

Daniel: She never asked. *looking extremely frustrated as he looks at Vala* You never asked.

Grinning, Sam steps back and watches Vala and Daniel begin to banter with one another, obviously forgetting that she is even there.
                            Kat, you should be a scriptwriter! I read this in skim mode, thought you were posting a transcript of an episode, and then went back and realised you wrote it!? I got mildly disappointed then, cause I realised that this probably isn't how it's going to turn out in the actual show . But it's brilliant. Have you written any fanfic yet?

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

And here's a nice, and really short little story for you S/J shippers out there. And not sugarly. Just a hint, but what a hint :d

A Hint to The Powers That Be

Now, I am a shipper, but only in the fact that I hope that Sam and Jack finally get together. They want to be together, it will make them happy, so be it. And I hate sugarly, which isn't Sam/Jack at all. Nice in Harlequin like fanfictions, but so not on the real Stargate SG-1. BBRRRR
                              sigpic
                              There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
                              If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
                              If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
                              If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Sheesh, I finally get around to congratulating Uber on 1700, and she's already up to 1800!!!
                                Congrats to Uber love, for giving us so many fun, serious, humorous, interesting, and samtastic posts .

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X