Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Woohoo! Got my Season 8 DVD's today Time to get some Amanda behind the scenes action going
    Guess we won't be seeing you for a while, AD.

Comment

You did it! Entity lives!
      But please keep voting!

Round 54 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Past and Present was eliminated in Round 53.

Thanks to you, Entity, a very Sam-Centric ep, has dropped from #2 to #10.

You can make a difference! Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=131&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Thanks!

Comment

Woohoo! Got my Season 8 DVD's today Time to get some Amanda behind the scenes action going
        wow lucky you ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
          Congrats on 1800 posts Über !

I love your new avatar !

For you all to know, Lys is doing a very happy dance !
          I'm the proud owner of this marvelous thing since a few minutes :

A brand new stargate shaped season 8 DVDs box set with lots of extras including a convention with Amanda Tapping !
          I'm so happy !
          wow Lys , another very lucky person ....

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
            Not much going on here today - but I wanted to keep Samanda on the first page!
            So, here is something ON topic -

Sam: You don't like my smile? Well, how about this...?

On Edit: I guess, ChevronSeven already took care of keeping us on page 1.
            that is such a lovely picture ... thanks for posting it

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
              Well, it looks like ChopinGal's nuns have been busy spreading the word...

(though of course, this does only apply to US citizens... )

* with acknowledgements to www.churchsigngenerator.com *
              wow that is an amazing sign. Was that really the sign or was it manip pic.

Comment

Not that I'm bitter or anything... But you are gonna tell us about all of the special features on the discs right, AD? Please? Pretty please? All of the regions get different stuff, don't they?

Wow... I'm begging. Sorry about that. Please don't think any less of me, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  Not that I'm bitter or anything... But you are gonna tell us about all of the special features on the discs right, AD? Please? Pretty please? All of the regions get different stuff, don't they?

Wow... I'm begging. Sorry about that. Please don't think any less of me, guys!
                  * Opening The Iris: From Stargate To Atlantis: The Lowdown Part
                  * Opening The Iris: Supersoldier The Making Of A Monster
                  * Opening The Iris: SG-1 Director Series: Threads
                  * Opening The Iris: Last Day Of The Teal's
                  * Beyond The Gate: An Airforce Experience with Richard Dean Anderson
                  * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Christopher Judge
                  * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Amanda Tapping
                  * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Michael Shanks
                  * SG-1 Director Series: Avatar, Covenant, Reckoning, Moebius
                  * Making Of Stargate Alliance
                  * Behind The Stargate: Secrets Revealed
                  * Production Design and Photo Gallery
                  * Profile On: Joseph Molozzi and Paul Mullie
                  Is what I get. The wierd thing is, I've only been able to find commentaries for 5 episodes! Which is odd, because I know all the episodes were done on the Region 2 German discs...

Comment

* Opening The Iris: From Stargate To Atlantis: The Lowdown Part
                    * Opening The Iris: Supersoldier The Making Of A Monster
                    * Opening The Iris: SG-1 Director Series: Threads
                    * Opening The Iris: Last Day Of The Teal's
                    * Beyond The Gate: An Airforce Experience with Richard Dean Anderson
                    * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Christopher Judge
                    * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Amanda Tapping
                    * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Michael Shanks
                    * SG-1 Director Series: Avatar, Covenant, Reckoning, Moebius
                    * Making Of Stargate Alliance
                    * Behind The Stargate: Secrets Revealed
                    * Production Design and Photo Gallery
                    * Profile On: Joseph Molozzi and Paul Mullie
                    Is what I get. The wierd thing is, I've only been able to find commentaries for 5 episodes! Which is odd, because I know all the episodes were done on the Region 2 German discs...
                    wow ...thanks for the update ....

Comment

Bah, am annoyed that I only get 5 commentaries And not even the one that Amanda did :cry:

Lys! You've got the Region 2 French DVD's right? Did you get all the commentaries? Perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement...

Comment

Bah, am annoyed that I only get 5 commentaries And not even the one that Amanda did :cry:

Lys! You've got the Region 2 French DVD's right? Did you get all the commentaries? Perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement...
                        Awww, sorry AD! Do you enjoy the stuff they DID provide? It looks like a butt-load of stuff!

Comment

Awww, sorry AD! Do you enjoy the stuff they DID provide? It looks like a butt-load of stuff!
                          Yeah Amanda was her usual funny (and hot) self
                          Evil!Carter!!

Comment

Yeah Amanda was her usual funny (and hot) self
                            Evil!Carter!!
                            Ah, I see. Care to, erm... *cough* ELABORATE *cough* about your findings with these special features? I always wonder what other countries get that we miss out on and vice-versa.

Comment

Less then two days before she rocks again. Puttin' in down like she always does. Do I understand? Most of the time. Is she hot? YES!!!
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Ah, I see. Care to, erm... *cough* ELABORATE *cough* about your findings with these special features? I always wonder what other countries get that we miss out on and vice-versa.
                                Haha, in the director series for Covenant:
                                They're in the hanger for the 302 scenes, and Amanda is trying to explain something, but in the background they're working on something with some drills or saws or something and she keeps getting interrupted by the sounds.
                                "Oh, and we also do dentistry here"

Then later, she and Charles Shaughnessy (Alec Colson) are running their lines (while they wait for the crew to prep), for the scene just after they have their little joy ride in the 302. And Charles says the:

COLSON: Yeah, well, someone did. And if you think that – or any of this – is gonna prevent me from telling the world what they have a right to know, you’re dead wrong.

At which point Amanda jumps up and makes to beat him up!
                                Then Charles comments how Amanda is an evil woman, to which Amanda does her Dr. Evil impersonation.
                                "Maybe I'm Evil!Carter"

Comment

Working...
                                X