Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll second that!

Speaking of second.. doubles n all that....

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
    Oi! Oi! Oi!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      I'll second that!

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/%7Ewicke...ormal_hell.jpg
      Oooooo, nice!

mmmm, Two Carter's *drools*

Comment

wow agent dark, not only are you a fellow aussie, but you seem to have the same reactions to Amanda/Sam that i do...freaky!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Aloha...

I'm know this is off topic but I'll come up with something witty and on topic later but...

I'M GOING TO UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!
          That's great, sueKay! Congratulations.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            LOL! yeah, who's counting?

sally
            I've got a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge.

chocdoc: don't let the Sam-slammers get you down. They're a rabid minority, and as Skydiver is frequently pointing out, they'd gripe if Sam took too long to die. Lurking on another thread, I read a post by one that complained Sam had taken up too much time in her appearance in Avalon. I just had to laugh. I think it's safe to assume that TPTB recognize that these folks are whacko.

My LJ

Comment

What did you say this Sam-bashing forum was called again? The Asylum?

Comment

I really don't know what to say - I am shocked and disturbed.
                I was not aware that there are actually people out there who made it their goal to just senselessly and without reason bash a character over and over again. And death threats even - how despicable can someone be!
                What I think got to me the most was that they are "not only" bashing Sam, but also AT. Now, that is just low and disrespectful, especially considering how kind and caring AT is. I understand if somebody doesn't like a character or can't identify with a character - I understand if somebody doesn't care much for an actor and I also accept critical opinions - but to make it your "hobby" to just senselessly bash an actor/actress without reasoning, that is just beyond me.

Well, thank God AT knows that there are countless fans and viewers out there who think that she is doing a wonderful job.

Hic Comitas Regit !

P.S. Sorry, I didn't want to stir it all up again - but I had to get it off my chest.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  Carterslave! Sending you good wishes and hugs.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                  Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Yeah, Happy Birthday Carterslave!!!

And Congrats on going to uni, sueKay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                      I really don't know what to say - I am shocked and disturbed.
                      I was not aware that there are actually people out there who made it their goal to just senselessly and without reason bash a character over and over again. And death threats even - how despicable can someone be!
                      What I think got to me the most was that they are "not only" bashing Sam, but also AT. Now, that is just low and disrespectful, especially considering how kind and caring AT is. I understand if somebody doesn't like a character or can't identify with a character - I understand if somebody doesn't care much for an actor and I also accept critical opinions - but to make it your "hobby" to just senselessly bash an actor/actress without reasoning, that is just beyond me.

Well, thank God AT knows that there are countless fans and viewers out there who think that she is doing a wonderful job.

Hic Comitas Regit !

P.S. Sorry, I didn't want to stir it all up again - but I had to get it off my chest.
                      I think people like those I would stay away from as far as possible. I never go to such sites because I know I would get all stirred up. Not worth my time. I can best spend my time here sharing my love and respect for Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping to my hearts content.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTERSLAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                          I'll second that!

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/%7Ewicke...ormal_hell.jpg
                          Myrth that is awesome.... two Carters ....

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Poor deluded Aussie *pats Agent Dark on the head*

Naw...just kidding. I love all my friends from wherever they hail on this great planet.

Back to being ON TOPIC (that's a switch)...

Can you believe were only a few days away from Beachhead???? Man I thought it'd never come.

And all I can say is....IS IT FRIDAY YET?!?!????

not yet Friday but counting every minute ...every milli second

Comment

Uni update - Going to Uni tomorrow to dot all the 'i's and cross all the 't's...I'm doing social sciences...Yay!

As for Sam/AT bashers - they're a strange bunch indeed, and some of the things I've heard them say are despicable...they're not real Stargate fans...It's that type of negative infatuation and obsession witha show that gives Sci Fi fans a bad name.

I'll admit that there's more than one character on SG1 that I can do without, but I'll explain my point of view and listen to others. Those that flame for the sake of eliciting a reaction from those who oppose them don't deserve time or respect.

Therefore I choose to live in blissful ignorance of them!

However, If they have fair and well-constructed point, I will listen.

Luckily I can't think of one legitimate reason for Sam/AT to leave the show...because it just aint SG1 without her!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Beachhead (and Sam) pics - http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=180
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X