Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Watch it

Heh, guilty of drinking beer. But I work at Quit Line, and I am surrounded in ladies who fancy ladies. We are everywhere.
    I drink the occasional beer too but only specialty brews because I hate budweiser or anything that actually tastes like...well..beer . When I do have a beer I drink it out of a glass simply because people expect me to swig it right out of the bottle 'cuz that's what lesbians do. Funny because all my straight girl friends drink right out of the bottle.
    sigpic

Comment

*delurks to wave*

Just wanted to drop in, introduce myself, and profess my adoration for Sam

*jumps back out with full intention of returning*
      sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
      Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
      GateCon Vancouver 2011
      Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
        *delurks to wave*

Just wanted to drop in, introduce myself, and profess my adoration for Sam

*jumps back out with full intention of returning*

Welcome! Samanda is a place to be! We don't bite - or at least we don't maim. Some bite.
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          *snip* We don't bite - or at least we don't maim. Some bite.
          No worries.... I DO bite!! But I'm gentle...

Conventions:
          GateCon Vancouver 2011

Comment

Welcome TeylaIsCool85 and MylittleEli. If you like Amanda, Sam or Helen, you're in the right place.

Comment

I try and steer clear of beer that is associated with the whole Cambodian "beer girls" thing. These woman are paid very little and have to do whatever they can to get customers to buy their beer- They don't usually last long because they get HIV or other STIs, are assaulted or end up turning to prostitution because it's essentially the same work. But that's ok- plenty more girls in the villages they came from right?

Some brands are listed here http://www.fairtradebeer.com/FTBbrands.html

This means I mainly stick to New Zealand beer, and that's fine with me. We have some awesome ones.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Welcome! Try not to trip on any of the soap boxes that seem to have been left laying around today
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  I try and steer clear of beer that is associated with the whole Cambodian "beer girls" thing. These woman are paid very little and have to do whatever they can to get customers to buy their beer- They don't usually last long because they get HIV or other STIs, are assaulted or end up turning to prostitution because it's essentially the same work. But that's ok- plenty more girls in the villages they came from right?

Some brands are listed here http://www.fairtradebeer.com/FTBbrands.html

This means I mainly stick to New Zealand beer, and that's fine with me. We have some awesome ones.
                  Wow! Thanks for the link Neep. Interestingly enough none of the beers I drink are from the companies listed. That made me happy. I tend toward the micro brews that are brewed around where I live and distributed in the area. That includes the one my brother in law makes in his basement. That's about as micro as you can get.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                    Welcome TeylaIsCool85 and MylittleEli. If you like Amanda, Sam or Helen, you're in the right place.
                    Thanks Rocky89 Im enjoying commenting on others on Amanda/Sam and Amanda/ Helen form.
                    Hi guys,
                    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

http://www.syfyuniversal.fr/grands-p...dy-of-syfy.htm

Relying on Google translation, so I'm not entirely sure of the details. I guess this is something they're broadcasting, but I hope it will also be online.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85 View Post
                        Thanks Rocky89 Im enjoying commenting on others on Amanda/Sam and Amanda/ Helen form.
                        Any fan of Amanda's is a friend of mine.

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                        http://www.syfyuniversal.fr/grands-p...dy-of-syfy.htm

Relying on Google translation, so I'm not entirely sure of the details. I guess this is something they're broadcasting, but I hope it will also be online.
                        Wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          Thanks Rocky for the Welcome! I'm definitely a Sam fan, and by extension an Amanda fan. (confession: I even sported a Sam Carter, circa: season 6, hair cut for a while.)

Conventions:
                          GateCon Vancouver 2011

Comment

What does Sam do in the spring?

1) We've seen her in the park at different times and spring is a beautiful time to be there. So I bet she spends lots of time in the park after being windowless in the SGC.

2) She cleans up her after all of the winter projects in the basement and donates her leftover finished products to Cassie for her class craft fair.

3) She details her car to keep it looking good and shiny.

4) Goes hiking and/or fishing at higher elevations above town.

5) Sits on the park bench with Janet, and Cassie when she is older, watching all the good-looking guys run by with their shirts off

Comment

General welcome to all newbies and Happy Birthdays to anybody I may have missed in the last weeks.

Go Sam

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                "Carter wanted a steak."
                                One of the best quotes ever

P.S. I like vegetarians and teetotallers. That means there is more steak and beer for me

Comment

Working...
                                X