Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damm. Can't believe I missed posting on page 666

Comment

And also a big CONGRATULATIONS to our Samandans Astro, Charlie, Chopin Gal, Skydiver, and last but not least, Strix varia for their SG Fan Award Nominations.
      A big BRAVO to all of you and all the other nominees.

P.S. Forgive me if I missed someone, I don't know everybody, yet...
      Last edited by Dani76; 12 August 2005, 01:06 PM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Well, I'd love to give greenies to everyone, but apparently, I've been too generous in the past day, so I'm out. Let me say, though:

Congratulations, Majorsal, on 4,000 posts!
        Congratulations, ÜberSG-1Fan, on 1,700 posts
        (and on your award nomination)!
        Congratulations, tara3583, on 300 posts!
        Congratulations, jerin, on 200 posts!

Great new sig, ForeverSG1!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
          And also a big CONGRATULATIONS to our Samandans Astreologist, Charlie, Chopin Gal, Skydiver, and last but not least, Strix varia for their SG Fan Award Nominations.

Yes! Another round of applause for these fine Samandans!

Comment

Ok so I'm not this great creator of things that end with... okay I suck with just about everything I make, but I made a Sam sig for fun (or torture whichever your take on sitting here hours with back pain is). Without further... talking from me, heres the sig I made....

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              Ok so I'm not this great creator of things that end with... okay I suck with just about everything I make, but I made a Sam sig for fun (or torture whichever your take on sitting here hours with back pain is). Without further... talking from me, heres the sig I made....

*cough* Well... okay. I didnt think it was that bad. *pout*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...dierSamSig.jpg

*cough* Well... okay. I didnt think it was that bad. *pout*
                Ah ((((((((((Nikkirose)))))))))...I like it!

Comment

I thought you did a good job, Nikkirose!! I like the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                    And also a big CONGRATULATIONS to our Samandans Astreologist, Charlie, Chopin Gal, Skydiver, and last but not least, Strix varia for their SG Fan Award Nominations.

I agree standing ovation for the nominees!!

Comment

Round 49 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The First Ones was eliminated in Round 48.

Help save the Sam-centric episodes! You can make a difference! Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post4420522

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                        Ah ((((((((((Nikkirose)))))))))...I like it!
                        Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                        I thought you did a good job, Nikkirose!! I like the sig!
                        Why Thank you!!!! People are always so nice in here. Makes everyone feel welcome!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Damm. Can't believe I missed posting on page 666
                          Yes, we all know what a little devil you are AD. You don't need to post on page 666 to prove it to any of us.

Comment

LOVE the sig!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

ForeverSg1 - I love the new sig! Everytime I see that picture I think about how much fun AT must have had playing that character!

Spoiler:
                              I would love for the writers to bring back that character ... It's SciFI anything's possible. I would love to see more tension between Sam/Replicator Carter and SG-1/Replicator Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                now... *clears throat*

here's to post number 4000!

sally
                                CONGRATS ON 4000 POSTS!!!!!!

An amazing milestone, majorsal!
                                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                                Hic Comitas Regit
                                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Working...
                                X