Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Hey guys. I had a quick question. Did anyone here go to the recent Creation Con in New Jersey?

Someone in the "End Vala" thread said that, according to a recent con report, Michael Shanks made a suggestion/comment about Vala and "Sam fans." If you went to the con and/or you read the report, you might know what I'm talking about. What do you think about it? And, if you haven't read the report but you went to the con, do you remember Shanks saying anything at all about Vala and "Sam fans?"

Also, if you have absolutely NO idea what I'm talking about, you can head over to the "End Vala" thread in the Season Nine folder. The last few pages will explain what I'm talking about.
    I may be *way* off base, because this is coming from memory and my memory's not that good these days! I can't remember where I read it, but it may be that either those who are Vala fans are not Sam fans or that Vala fans *were* Sam fans as well. This probably isn't very helpful, but I think it's something along those lines...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
      Thanks for the "properties" hint. Kat. I didn't know you could get the dimensions that way. I downloaded when I didn't have to. It's true, you can learn something new every day!
      Tis my pleasure. Honestly, when I first started reading at this forum I didn't quote photos because I didn't know how everyone seemed to figure out the link of the photo without downloading the photo first. Luckily a kind Gater showed me the light. It's amazing how much information you get in the properties screen.

Edit: Eek! I just realized what page this post is on. Hurry up and post people, we need to get to the new page quickly!!

And much thanks to everyone who have commented on my new sig. You guys/gals really know how to make a girl feel good. You should have heard me fretting about it last night. I think I gave Uber a headache.
      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 10 August 2005, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Tis my pleasure. Honestly, when I first started reading at this forum I didn't quote photos because I didn't know how everyone seemed to figure out the link of the photo without downloading the photo first. Luckily a kind Gater showed me the light. It's amazing how much information you get in the properties screen.

Edit: Eek! I just realized what page this post is on. Hurry up and post people, we need to get to the new page quickly!!

And much thanks to everyone who have commented on my new sig. You guys/gals really know how to make a girl feel good. You should have heard me fretting about it last night. I think I gave Uber a headache.
        Nah ! There's nothing wrong with this page Forever. Turn your screen upside down and now, you're on page 999! That's all.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Eek! I just realized what page this post is on. Hurry up and post people, we need to get to the new page quickly!!
          why?

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherNumsey
            why?
            Well depending on how you have your page set up to display posts, for Kat and me and many others, this is currently on page 666.

Hurry SAMANDANS!!!

Get us out of this nightmarish mess...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

And much thanks to everyone who have commented on my new sig. You guys/gals really know how to make a girl feel good. You should have heard me fretting about it last night. I think I gave ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜber a headache.
              So that's where that stabbing, throbbing pain in my skull originated. Gee thanks Kat.

Good news is that I guess this answers my question...I CAN both HAVE a headache and BE a headache at the same time...

ON EDIT: Hey!!! This is my 1,700th post on GW. Man do I talk alot...don't I ever shut up????

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Congratulations on 1700 Posts, Über!!! Well done!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Forever, once again, I am impressed. I love your new sig - great idea, great theme.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

ChopinGal - what we could do is...

someone could open an account at photobucket (preferably someone who's been on this thread for a while)

Then artists could submit their work, and the account holder could request cafe press to make them into cards...which folks here could buy!

Dancer of Spaz - As far as I heard from the Nj con...someone in the Audience asked "is Vala going to be killed off when Sam returns?" or worst of that effect.
                    That question was met by boos from the crowd. Then MS said "No...okay..who here likes Vala?"
                    Almost everyone put their hands up.
                    Then he said "Okay...who hates Vala?"
                    A dozen or so people put their hands up.
                    Then he said "And keep your hands up if you like Sam Carter."
                    Obviously...they did...so I think we know what MS is implying...

Don't take this verbatim...This is what I've heard...I wasn't actually there.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Also, Congratulations to Tara and Jerin, sorry I am a little late, trying to catch up.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        ON EDIT: Hey!!! This is my 1,700th post on GW. Man do I talk alot...don't I ever shut up????

Woohoo!! Congrats on #1700

To answer your questions... Yes...No

But it makes us love you all the more, really!

Comment

Sorry I'm late with a few of these but RL has keep me very busy of late

CONGRATULATIONS,

majorsal, Tara, jerin and Über
                          ON YOUR AWESOME MILESTONES!!!
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                            Woohoo!! Congrats on #1700

To answer your questions... Yes...No

But it makes us love you all the more, really!
                            *sigh*

A smart aleck after my own heart.

I'm moved. Really.

Comment

Über, Congratulations on your SG Fan Award nomination.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                                Über, Congratulations on your SG Fan Award nomination.
                                Why thank ya...'tweren't nothin'...

Comment

Working...
                                X