Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone -

THANKS for the Birthday wishes!

It was a crazy day - car trouble - busy day at school - surprise dinner by some friends - opening night for a musical I'm playing in the orchestra - The musical is 'Nunsense' - there are 4 people in the orchestra Piano, Bass, Drums and me on Sax, Flute & Clarinet - we are on stage for this musical and I have to dress like a nun

So I just finest skiming days posts - y'all are the best on GW

The next few days are going to be very crazy with RL - school started back Wed for teachers and the students start on Mon
    I have 1 show to play Fri and 2 on Sat and 2 on Sun

So I'll stop by when I can but I will not be around much for the next couple of weeks until the musical is over
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      OMG. Hot, high res pics of Sam/Amanda!!!!
      http://monyi.atw.hu/

Commence thunking/drooling/lusting etc

Thanks to Über for the link :-)
      WOW! They are beautiful! Great quality. Thanks to you and Über for the link. How do you guys find these great high res pics? Graphics folks are gonna go nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        *SNIFF*

Can NO ONE help me????

Okay, Über, I did my best, and I found something but I am not sure if it's the right one. It looks like it could be from the Director Series to "Avatar". But since this is a S8 ep and I don't have the DVDs yet, I can't double check it. Anyhow, they have some screencaps on www.scifigate.net and there are similar ones, but not exactly the same pic. Maybe somebody from Europe/UK has it on DVD already and can help you. That's all, sorry it's not more.
        Dani

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
          How do you guys find these great high res pics?
          Is trawling the web looking for pics of Amanda to drool over a good answer?
          Maybe not, because that makes me sound a bit... wierd... oh well

*trawls web looking for Amanda pics to drool over*

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
            Okay, Über, I did my best, and I found something but I am not sure if it's the right one. It looks like it could be from the Director Series to "Avatar". But since this is a S8 ep and I don't have the DVDs yet, I can't double check it. Anyhow, they have some screencaps on www.scifigate.net and there are similar ones, but not exactly the same pic. Maybe somebody from Europe/UK has it on DVD already and can help you. That's all, sorry it's not more.
            Dani
            Hmm. I appreciate the effort and thanks for the link but I don't think that's it...her hair looks more like Season 7 hair...

Sky? Can you help????

ANYONE????????

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

D'oh! I can't access it either.. I'm a graphics folk, I want to go nuts!! Wait... too late..

Originally posted by SamFan31
              WOW! They are beautiful! Great quality. Thanks to you and Über for the link. How do you guys find these great high res pics? Graphics folks are gonna go nuts!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                D'oh! I can't access it either.. I'm a graphics folk, I want to go nuts!! Wait... too late..
                Oh noes

What exactly does it do? Or not do?
                BTW, none of these pics are new, they're just really big res versions of some of her other pics

Comment

Just comes back with "page contains no data" which is firefox speak for page not found I beleive.... ah well.

I've been having fun capping ultra high res screenshots of my own lately anyway (all hail HD tv)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Hmm. I appreciate the effort and thanks for the link but I don't think that's it...her hair looks more like Season 7 hair...

Sky? Can you help????

ANYONE????????
                    i'm thinking it's from one of the lowdowns. i think it showed up a c ouple of years ago but i have no idea where from

it's definitely a behind the scenes thing
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just comes back with "page contains no data" which is firefox speak for page not found I beleive.... ah well.

I've been having fun capping ultra high res screenshots of my own lately anyway (all hail HD tv)
                      Copy the link, then paste into the address line...that's how it worked for me.
                      http://monyi.atw.hu/

Comment

All Hail Myrth and her HDTV

Comment

Originally posted by ajratbag
                          Thanks for the welcome. Who thinks that Jack should retire and marry Sam??
                          welcome to samanda.

as to sam marrying jack, well some here would love that. but we also have some folks that think that sam's just fine single, or that like her and janet together, or her and daniel or pete or.....any other combo

you'll notice the one unifying thing....Sam.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Totally OT, but may I direct your attention here - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15201

WOOHOO!

Oh, there's some kinda bad spoilers for Ripple Effect in that link, but its well worth it. Trust me

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                              Hi everyone -

THANKS for the Birthday wishes!

It was a crazy day - car trouble - busy day at school - surprise dinner by some friends - opening night for a musical I'm playing in the orchestra - The musical is 'Nunsense' - there are 4 people in the orchestra Piano, Bass, Drums and me on Sax, Flute & Clarinet - we are on stage for this musical and I have to dress like a nun

So I just finest skiming days posts - y'all are the best on GW

The next few days are going to be very crazy with RL - school started back Wed for teachers and the students start on Mon
                              I have 1 show to play Fri and 2 on Sat and 2 on Sun

So I'll stop by when I can but I will not be around much for the next couple of weeks until the musical is over

Okay, okay tsaxlady ... we know you're busy but you do have time to take a break every now and then ... I had my camera handy and caught you between numbers. Don't be a stranger now!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Totally OT, but may I direct your attention here - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15201

WOOHOO!

Oh, there's some kinda bad spoilers for Ripple Effect in that link, but its well worth it. Trust me
                                I wonder what it was like for cast and crew to have her back on set?! Maybe they're bringing CA (Jacob) back too!

Hey, while they're at it ... bring the whole group of MIAs back ... oh that stands for "missing in acting" ...

I'd rather see this cast then some of those new ghostly Orii!

Comment

Working...
                                X