Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    No cons, but I think I have stored the Women in Film and Video clips that MajorSam put up ages ago ... when AT hosted that event. I'm not at home but could check later ... do you want that lengthy kind of file? Or just short clips?

CG
    I need good clips...long, short...whatever. Best quality possible.

If Amanda's in it, I want it.

BTW...I know there's someone out there with some Amanda footage of her at a con...

Please step forward and receive thy greenage...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Aleca
      Oh my gosh, I love that movie. It's the best 'worst movie' I've ever seen Actually, yes I only love it because of AT and, I even own the DVD *sigh*

I wish someone would write a comedy script for Amanda
      I wound up buying it too, b/c it was hard to find. As usual, AT elevated the material she was given. (Not that Stargate isn't good--but she brings something special to even the less than stellar scripts.) I bet she'd be great in a *good* romantic comedy (which they seemed at times to be trying to do in "The Void."

Comment

Sorry for this dumb question, but where can I find the "select your favourite SaGC flag" competition ?

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy
          Sorry for this dumb question, but where can I find the "select your favourite SaGC flag" competition ?
          It's under "Characters and Relationships", currently on page 1, and it's called "Pick Samanda's Flag"

Hope that helps.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Just stopped in while I still could, to say a quick "Hi" and "good bye".

I also wanted to thank so many of you for your notes and messages. You have no idea just what they and all of you have meant to me.

Please keep this thread as wonderful as all of you are.

I wish I could stay and get to know the new "members".....maybe someday.

Take care everyone, and stay safe and healthy.

And to AT, I look forward to your return. Sam has truly been missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria

I also wanted to thank so many of you for your notes and messages. You have no idea just what they and all of you have meant to me.

Hi Atteria:

I didn't get a chance to get to know you yet, but I wanted to wish you "Good Luck" with everything.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Good Luck Atteria, you were a nice girl 2 read post from and also a nice girl in general, n sweet, oh did I mention nice? Good luck I'll mis ya xxx

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Oh, Atteria! I shall miss you and your wonderful posts. You take care as well. May your journeys be safe and happy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Our Royal Baker is not well
                    She must go and rest a spell
                    We know that she likes it here
                    She's fed and warmed us with her cheer

So dear Atteria just know
                    All Samanda feels the blow
                    Fate and fortune sometimes not kind
                    Hospitals and doctors on your mind

Just go in and get it done
                    Hope the "cute Doc" is still the one
                    Rest and let yourself get back on track
                    We'll all be here to welcome you back!

Don't forget ... your new Royal Stove is waiting!!

Hugs, Jester

Comment

OK...thank you very much for your help with Sam's line.

The "wormhole theory, motorcycling and lockpicking" line would work very nicely but the "parting the Red sea" line made me think of the one right before it "Blow up one Sun and everyone thinks you can walk on water."

And that's the one that I'm probably going to go for.
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G

The "wormhole theory, motorcycling and lockpicking" line would work very nicely but the "parting the Red sea" line made me think of the one right before it "Blow up one Sun and everyone thinks you can walk on water."

Oh I love that one. yeah, use that!
                        sigpic-
                        +I thought I was a fool for no one
                        but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G

I like the blow up line, too.

I miss all you Samandans. I'm still crazy busy at work. It's 8pm, and I'm still at work. I got in at 9am. Oye! I am meeting my Samanda needs by staying up late and watching Sg-1 episodes on DVD. Waves hello to everyone and hugs them.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            i agree. outside the lines is very good. i just read it this morning.
                            and the ship, it's not overwhelming. in fact, just really the ending other than a 'i never told him how i felt' moment

good fic, especially for someone who wants soldier sam
                            my fave part of that fic was what sam did... (won't give it away for those that haven't read it yet)

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              I need good clips...long, short...whatever. Best quality possible.

If Amanda's in it, I want it.

BTW...I know there's someone out there with some Amanda footage of her at a con...

Please step forward and receive thy greenage...

Just got back from Vancouver today and I'm catching up with the most important part of what I missed at home. The mail, newspapers and laundry can all wait, but Samanda? No way!

Lots of great new pictures, etc. in the last couple of days. You're all incredibly talented! Welcome to the newbies and welcome back to some old friends.

Über, in answer to your request, tsaxlady posted her video clips from ComicCon a while back, here Hope that helps.

NC

Comment

If I had to be stuck on a remote planet with only one SG-1 character, I would choose Carter for the following reasons.
                                1. She is smart enough to think us out of any mess.
                                2. She is tough enough to fight our way out of any mess.
                                3. If all else fails we could settle down and start a whole new civilization. (after all if your gonna be stuck somewhere for the rest of your life, with just one person, wouldn't you chose the one who was easy on the eyes)
                                Last edited by runyon3je; 19 September 2005, 08:17 AM.
                                Hallowed are the Eey-Ore!

Comment

Working...
                                X