Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid

What does partum mean?
    Literally? Delivery. Post partum means after the delivery.

And AT's figure can change in the space of a few hours, especially, but not only, the breasts. I doubt we'll see her in anything too restrictive for as long as she's nursing.

I'll bet just looking at CB's leather getup must have been painful for AT.
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Thanks - I am guessing its latin?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I just watched EDM for the second time and enjoyed it as much as the first viewing. I just wanted to comment here about how I understand the Cam/Sam/Command situation.(I may misunderstand, but it's how I see it, ATM.)

Cameron Mitchel has official command of SG-1. That was stated in ep 1, when Sam had her own command at Area 51. Sam has been transfered out of Area 51 and serves under the established command of SG-1's appointed leader.

That being said, I doubt very much that this SG-1 will need to do any rank pulling. I don't see Cam ever saying the line, "That is an order," to anyone on his team. SG-1 is a team of equals. Sam and Cam will call each other by their names except in formal settings. Even though Sam may call him Colonel, I seriously doubt she'll call him "Sir." Ever.

Personally, I think Sam and Cam are cousins. Cam is Sam's favorite Uncle Irving's boy. Cam messed up big time when they were younger and Sam saved his butt. That's why he worried that he'd screw up because Sam wouldn't be there to save his ass(Episode 901). Sam's look, even through the video, was a "haven't you grown out of that yet?" look.

Well that's my theory, anyways.
        Gracie

Comment

I dont know about the last paragraph but I agree with the rest
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
            Personally, I think Sam and Cam are cousins. Cam is Sam's favorite Uncle Irving's boy. Cam messed up big time when they were younger and Sam saved his butt. That's why he worried that he'd screw up because Sam wouldn't be there to save his ass(Episode 901). Sam's look, even through the video, was a "haven't you grown out of that yet?" look.
            ROFL! Ain't it the truth!
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

What makes you think they are cousins? Wouldnt they have mentioned it if they were?
              love Torri

Comment

Ok, now I want the cousin storyline!!!! I tried to give you green but it wont let me. I will try to get it to you later.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  Ok, now I want the cousin storyline!!!!
                  Do you think Joe is watching?
                  love Torri

Comment

Do you think Joe is watching?
                    I have no delusions of grandeur like certain fans of some other character may have...but if they just happened to have decided to do the cousin thing I would be ok with that.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Hey y'all how are ya! I GTG soon (it's 23.57 here, try to dream about Amanda) but before I'm off to bed:

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Yes It's still the 28th , 3 mins before the 29th, so I wished her a Happy Bday on the 28, the day she got to the blessed age of -- 38 -- hehe

I contributed my thing for the contest: a hommage 2 Sam. I also said a few things to Amanda, said that we "Samandans" support her (the if things were diffrent banner a few persons use on this forum). Said how lucky Alan and Cute Baby Olivia are with havin' her arround. Also a happy birthday and a picture of a bday cake!

I heared that the designs are given to her during the GABIT event. (I hope mine to if the seize wasn't to big).

Sorry if I don't read all the posts, it's growing and growing, were on page 728 now more or less, but when I come back tomorrow, we might as well be on page 732, yay!

Night and morin' y'all.

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy
                        Hey y'all how are ya! I GTG soon (it's 23.57 here, try to dream about Amanda) but before I'm off to bed:

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Yes It's still the 28th , 3 mins before the 29th, so I wished her a Happy Bday on the 28, the day she got to the blessed age of -- 38 -- hehe

I contributed my thing for the contest: a hommage 2 Sam. I also said a few things to Amanda, said that we "Samandans" support her (the if things were diffrent banner a few persons use on this forum). Said how lucky Alan and Cute Baby Olivia are with havin' her arround. Also a happy birthday and a picture of a bday cake!

I heared that the designs are given to her during the GABIT event. (I hope mine to if the seize wasn't to big).

Sorry if I don't read all the posts, it's growing and growing, were on page 728 now more or less, but when I come back tomorrow, we might as well be on page 732, yay!

Night and morin' y'all.
                        Hmm...I still havent had any Stargate dreams

How about a link to this homage?
                        love Torri

Comment

What makes you think they are cousins? Wouldnt they have mentioned it if they were?
                          Reasons:

Just a feeling.

It's not uncommon for several members of the extended family to be in the military.

I think it would be cool. And practically elliminates the possibility of romantic ship between them.

I like the idea that Uncle Irving has a son named Cam who was best buds with Sam and who joined the Air Force.
                          Gracie

Comment

Reasons:

Just a feeling.

It's not uncommon for several members of the extended family to be in the military.

I think it would be cool. And practically elliminates the possibility of romantic ship between them.

I like the idea that Uncle Irving has a son named Cam who was best buds with Sam and who joined the Air Force.
                            Thats why I wanted to know why you thought so
                            love Torri

Comment

I like the Cousins idea...I think it actually fits in really well with the Sam/Cam friendship!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I just watched EDM for the second time and enjoyed it as much as the first viewing.

that wouldn't be such a bad idea that they are cousins. This way TPTB won't be trying to hook them up. And I can't see Sam ever calling Cam , "sir".

Comment

Working...
                                X