No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A version of these was posted before by somebody, but the aspect ratio was wrong. I offer my caps until better ones appear.

Comment

Congrats Coley on 400 posts!!!

I'd love to green you too, but you know how it is...

Comment

Originally posted by alittletoolate

Originally Posted by Skydiver
        and just think, some of you lucky ladies going to gabit will get to see her get our goodies

I so read that the wrong way.
        Heh heh, so did I...
        Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 07 August 2005, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I finally got around to putting my entire Sam-whumping story list on a webpage. I haven't put them in any order yet, so you just have to scroll through randomly, but there are a lot of stories!

The Ultimate SG-1 Fanfiction Sam-Whumping Story List is at:
          http://www.gyrfalcon.net/vikingchick/whumping.htm

If you belong to other lists that might be interested, please feel free to pass the link on. I don't get around very much.

Cheers,
          Strix

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
            Heh heh, so did I...
            LOL ... oh you naughty Brits!

CG as in Chopin, not Chopper!!

Comment

Thanks, Kat, for the terrific video clips and wow! It's hard to pick a winner - they're all terrific (even, as you said, the heavy metal did a fine job with editing and motion).

And, thanks, Strix for the Super Sam Gets Whumped Take Your Pick Fic List!

How can I get anything else done today??!! Samandans are playing very nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon

That's why I love this thread...the imagination! I'm just bowled over by the discussions, the pictures, the stories, the poems, but mostly the friendly atmosphere on this thread!
                I TOTALLY agree. Everybody I've met so far in this awesome thread is especially kindhearted and it's just wonderful to come here after a rather awful day in RL and spent time with you all.
                "We are Family"
                Last edited by Dani76; 07 August 2005, 02:14 PM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Dear Royal Accountant

You of quiet wit and lovely way
                  Have posted #400 on this day

So have a swig of your sloe gin
                  And celebrate as best you kin (hey, it's close enough!)

For words so merry and sometimes sweet
                  A Royal Bean we lay at your feet

Comment

Am hoping that you guys can answer a question that has been bugging me lately. I was looking through pics of Amanda and came across some in which she has long hair. She does cut her hair according to how carter wears it doesn't she?? Hope you'll pardon my ignorance!
                    Must just say that if the pics were taken while on hiatus I sure wish my hair grew as quickly as hers!!

Comment

Hello fellow Samandans !

Sorry for not being there lately. I had a bad case of real life and extra hours at work. I was so worn out that I wasn't even in the mood to post anything.
                      So, what did I miss those few days I was away ?
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                        Am hoping that you guys can answer a question that has been bugging me lately. I was looking through pics of Amanda and came across some in which she has long hair. She does cut her hair according to how carter wears it doesn't she?? Hope you'll pardon my ignorance!
                        Must just say that if the pics were taken while on hiatus I sure wish my hair grew as quickly as hers!!
                        I believe Amanda had hair extensions put in during season seven's hiatus. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the pics of her as well. She really is quite lovely with long hair.
                        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 07 August 2005, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Excuse the ignorance, but what have the guys said about RDA? And what makes you think she's not all that fond of him?

I remember Michael Shanks making some interesting comments at a convention once, but everyone took it as sarcasm --- him having a bit of a laugh at the boss, if you know what I mean.

Like you, I can't imagine Amanda saying anything bad about anyone. She just doesn't seem to be that type (I know she gets along really well with Christopher Judge! She called him on her mobile while she was in the middle of a convention in Melbourne once! Got everyone to yell out to him!)
                          If you are interested in what RDA and Amanda think about each other, check out the Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread. sueKay is currently doing an amazing job posting parts of interviews and chats there. Check out posts 9016 and following and then again 9126 and following. Enjoy!!

BTW - come and join us at the "Sam's a Great Character Thread" where we talk about everything Sam AND Amanda.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            I believe Amanda had hair extensions put in during season seven's hiatus. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the pics of her as well. She really is quite lovely with long hair.
                            Thanks for that ForeverSg1, now that you have answered my question I can consider myself debugged! Amanda just looks great however she has her hair, am so not jealous!!

Comment

What busy days in the kingdom!

Coley, congrats on 400 posts!
                              ChopinGal, loved the motorcycle picture. And thanks for posting relevant Samanda info for our new visitors. I loved re-reading all of them.
                              Kat, I’ve downloaded all the videos – now to start viewing them.
                              Strix, It’s great you posted a link so we can access Sam-whumping fanfic. So many choices! That will keep me busy for a good long while.

Welcome to all the newbies! It’s great to have you visiting the land of Samanda.

Well, I can’t write fics, can’t create videos and never have an original thought about the new season (it’s all been said by others way better than I can verbalize). But, I stumbled through and put together a new wallpaper.

Here’s Scientist Sam. Let's see, it covers teaching, lecturing, investigating, hot-wiring, blowing up suns, discovery and lock-picking (a piece of cake for brilliant people). During moments of "astrophysicist's block" she doodles on the white board behind her in a particular artistic manner.

Click below for a larger version.

Scientist Sam
                              Last edited by SamFan31; 07 August 2005, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I also took the liberty of creating a little tribute to Amanda showing what "The Guys" really think about her.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Working...
                                X