Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    geonn is a very good writer. and i think he's massively versatile too. i can't think of a pairing that he hasn't written
    Where in the World is George Hammond?


    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Lida
      1s4S...you're being here is doing more than just "can't do squat".....and as for being "plain" nice, you are extraordinarily nice. Now, you gonna argue with me about it, huh?
      Lida, you're too kind.

      But now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take my blushing self off and get stuck in to Season 3...

      Comment


        I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words about the Lioness photo.

        I'm really looking forward to seeing Sam return and see what Amanda brings to the table. I truly think that her experiences with Olivia will add an exciting new layer to Amanda's already amazing talents and I'm really excited about seeing a fierce and confident Sam again.

        22 days and counting

        Comment


          Originally posted by Skydiver
          geonn is a very good writer. and i think he's massively versatile too. i can't think of a pairing that he hasn't written
          Yeah, he's one of me favourite Fic authors
          Edited my post above with a few more fic too

          Comment


            Thanks a lot for all the links Agent Dark (I'm out of green, can't rep you, I'm so sorry ) !!

            Geonn is indeed a great writer, even though I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of slash fics But his are always so well written !

            Comment


              Originally posted by astrogeologist
              UPDATED

              [COLOR=Navy]A Quick-Reference post for the SaGC Thread
              (an index to some of the highlights of the Realm of Samanda)


              Ultimate Sam Carter Episode Summary Comments:
              Thread page 277, post 5521 , post 5522, post 5523, post 5524 and post 5525
              (includes links to the Best Carter Episode Polls of Each Season, summary results, SaGC comments, screen caps and links to other posts with screen caps for Sam highlights of select episodes)
              .
              The SaGC Collection for AT
              Pictures of the bound tome
              .
              Great Sam lines and quotes
              SaGC Thread page 167, post 3321
              .
              Sam's CarterCopter Adventures - by Samfan31
              .
              .
              Coley's 'Oh Yea We Say Times' - the Royal Newspaper of the Court of Samanda.
              Index post is on Thread page 334 post 6670 (including the Royal Gala edition)
              .
              The History of the Court of Samanda , by Chopingal: Thread page 351, post 7009
              .
              The Royal Roll Call of the Realm of Samanda, Thread page 349 , post 6973

              ForeverSG-1's Royal Court Banner Page ; Thread page 350, post 7045
              .
              SaGC Birthdays, Thread page 361, post 7204
              .
              The Royal Bean Award List by President MajorSam; Thread page 84, post 1679 (although there have been 'beans' added since this index was posted... such as the 'mottled bean', so there might be a more up-to-date list that I missed in my search)
              .
              A Royal List of the Scribes of Samanda Thread page 351, post 7019
              .
              Who are the members of the SaGC and the Royal Court of Samanda?
              Thread page 372, post 7433
              .
              The Lost Elder - A Story of the Kingdom of Samanda by Deepspace
              Part 1 Thread page 154, post #3066
              Part 2 Thread page 311, post #6203
              Part 3 Thread page 390, post #7977
              .
              ForeverSG-1's Sam PhotoGallery

              NearlyCircular's Audio Clip Summary List

              Sam Carter Music Video Index Post ; Thread page 357, post 7140
              .
              Sam's Music by Chopingal - complete with photos(Thread page 438, post 8756)

              Astrogeologist's Carter Screen Cap Gallery

              Sam Carter/AT Websites
              .
              "Wonderful World", a Sam Carter drabble by AgentDark - you've got to read this one!
              .
              (this post is updated and revised from my earlier one. In addition, this post is also conveniently at the top of a thread page Page 442 - which makes it easier for bookmarking and returning to. If anyone has any thread pages/posts that they'd like me to include in this index posting, please post (or PM me) the links to what you want included, and I will edit this post to include your links.)
              Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

              All New Citizens of Samanda

              Please access the above Royal Directory for links that will help you to become acquainted with the Kingdom of Samanda.

              Should you then have further questions about anything Samandan, please feel free to post your queries or PM any of the Royal Court!

              We are thrilled to have all the recent newbies who have been dropping in lately and do hope you stay on with us. As has already been said, we have many amazing and talented people on this thread (including our dear Lida) and we welcome new members who share our love of the Queen.

              Happy hunting in our royal files! And, remember, "hic comitas regit".

              Court Jester

              Comment


                Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                Haha, more fic! Finding some good ones tonight
                Carter's Worth by geonncannon. Sam/Teal'c this time, PG rating
                Oh, I really love this one!! Made me a bit teary-eyed. Teal'c is such a sweetie. I could so see this story happening.

                Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                Papercuts by geonncannon again is abit of Sam/Teal'c too .
                Wow, another really good one. I think I need to check out more fics by Geonncannon.
                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 29 July 2005, 07:26 AM.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                  sally, I believe what you actually dreamt about was AT performing with the GABIT band on their forthcoming tour!!!

                  We originally had her down as lead vocalist, but it looks like AT will actually be starring as a combined vocalist/drummer a la Phil Collins (but obviously better looking, and infinitely more talented ).

                  The full line-up (so far) is:-

                  ChopinGal (piano)
                  SeaBee (guitar)
                  dispofjazz (ye olde Banjo)
                  1speed or Coley (bass) - yet to be decided by a Bass-Off (with the loser relegated to the role of roadie).

                  For more GABIT-related ramblings, see the GABIT Attendees thread!!!
                  ROTFLOL I had the exact same thought when I read about Sally's dream!

                  Yes, we are going to try to have Amanda jam with us in London! (Sure, am I crazy?! But we can dream, like Sally, can't we?!)

                  Yes, Amanda doing a drum solo to "Wipeout" while CG, 1speed, Coley, and dips provide backup!




                  "Ya gotta be kidding!"
                  Last edited by ChopinGal; 29 July 2005, 07:40 AM.

                  Comment


                    I've also posted this message at my Amanda/Sam thread, but I'll post it here and also on the Sam's a great charactor .

                    I like Amanda cause, she's B E A uitiful! (Beautiful), very very sweet, carryin, very funny, loves her fans very much ... is gonna be an EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING Mommy 2 Olivia . Everyone is goin' to say I'm crazy but I think Amanda belongs in the galaries of the big ones (famous and well known stars (actresses like Nicole Kidman, Jodie Foster, Sandra Bullock..... . She's a normal person 2 (not somebody who can't keep their feet on the floor and start 2 get a personality of I'm better than someone else). No, she keeps friendly and herself, (don't know if simple if the correct word, but I think ya know what I mean). Also somebody who you should see as an example in, well in social contacts, .... (I know what I mean but can't say it in words)

                    I like how she plays Sam cause, she makes Sam alive, can feel like Sam is a real person, your best neighbor. How Sam interacts with Kids.

                    So what are your thoughts of Amanda and/or Samantha Carter

                    PS Sorry for the errors, English isn't my first language


                    Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

                    Comment


                      Shes just great and I will be very happy when she returns
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

                      Comment


                        I don't post here normally (mainly lurk) but since no one has been here since 0930 CST (US that is), I thought I would post my only wall of Lt Col Sam Carter...

                        Comment


                          Alright Samandans...feel my pain.

                          Last Friday, a bolt of lightning flashed outside my kitchen window. Scared me to death. I saw it and before I knew it, I was belly down on the kitchen floor...what am I, special forced trained or something???

                          Anyway, little did I know then that my secondary computer was toasty fried and the other was affected by a burst of electricity that burnt my router and then travelled to my ethernet port on my primary computer.

                          I didn't have any problems getting online Friday night after it happened so it never occurred to me that there'd be an issue. So when things went wrong I assumed that there was a major glitch in Windows...tried to fix the "software" problem and then was forced to back up the hard drive, reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows.

                          It didn't work.

                          I continued trying and trying and finally FINALLY yesterday...I was able to reinstall Windows and Service Pack 2 (which was what was giving me the problem btw). So I'd like to adjust the axiom that says "Third time's the charm"....it's actually more like the 10th time...or as Jack said in Window of Opportunity..."Well General you know what they say. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try, try, try again..."

                          Needless to say I have ZERO idea of what's happened in Samanda since Saturday. Could someone be so kind as to clue me in?

                          Danke schön!

                          Alrighty so now we're up to Origin are we? Well...I'll primarily be watching just to see what Sam's in for when she returns but I fear that I'll walk away with that same sense of emptiness...like something's missing...

                          But Sam will be back soon!


                          ...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by AmberMoon
                            I don't post here normally (mainly lurk) but since no one has been here since 0930 CST (US that is), I thought I would post my only wall of Lt Col Sam Carter...
                            *waves* Hey Amber!! Great seeing you out of the Gutter! Post here more often.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Alright Samandans...feel my pain.

                              Last Friday, a bolt of lightning flashed outside my kitchen window. Scared me to death. I saw it and before I knew it, I was belly down on the kitchen floor...what am I, special forced trained or something???

                              Anyway, little did I know then that my secondary computer was toasty fried and the other was affected by a burst of electricity that burnt my router and then travelled to my ethernet port on my primary computer.

                              I didn't have any problems getting online Friday night after it happened so it never occurred to me that there'd be an issue. So when things went wrong I assumed that there was a major glitch in Windows...tried to fix the "software" problem and then was forced to back up the hard drive, reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows.

                              It didn't work.

                              I continued trying and trying and finally FINALLY yesterday...I was able to reinstall Windows and Service Pack 2 (which was what was giving me the problem btw). So I'd like to adjust the axiom that says "Third time's the charm"....it's actually more like the 10th time...or as Jack said in Window of Opportunity..."Well General you know what they say. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try, try, try again..."

                              Needless to say I have ZERO idea of what's happened in Samanda since Saturday. Could someone be so kind as to clue me in?

                              Danke schön!

                              Alrighty so now we're up to Origin are we? Well...I'll primarily be watching just to see what Sam's in for when she returns but I fear that I'll walk away with that same sense of emptiness...like something's missing...

                              But Sam will be back soon!

                              Man, Über! That's pretty crazy. Though I have to say that you dealt with it all a whole lot better than I would have. My computer likes to stage a coup every once in a while, and I never respond appropriately.

                              I have hope for Origin tonight, and I hope my faith isn't destroyed. I doubt it will be, but you never know. I want this episode to be creepy! I like creepy! The Orii seem creepy!

                              Good luck with your comp, Über!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                *waves* Hey Amber!! Great seeing you out of the Gutter! Post here more often.
                                *waves back* Hey C7! Well you know me, I like to wallow in the shallow end but since there's going to be shortage of RDA this season *sniffle*, I do believe this is the perfect opportunity to shift my appreciation to AT and Lt Col Sam Carter.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X