Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Skydiver
    from the wonderful ladies on the transcript group
    [/spoiler]
    You gals rock! I must say this is the nicest of all the threads I belong to. Not to say that the others aren't great, but this is my favorite!

    Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

    Comment


      Originally posted by astrogeologist
      I will be away for the next three weeks... without computer or internet access... and I will sorely miss this thread and the wonderful and thoughtful posts and posters! Thanks to you all for such quality reading... great pics, great vid clips, great thoughts, wonderful discussions. If all goes well, the SaGC Collection should be arriving at Bridge Studios sometime this week.

      Hic Comitas Regit!
      (after Sam kicks some serious bad-guy butt... )
      Have a wonderful time! What does "Hic Comitas Regit!" and "TPTB" mean? Sorry, but I'm new here.

      Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

      Comment


        Originally posted by jay
        i'll be gone too Astro. next saturday im leaving for jordan b/c the stupid army feels it needs another 1500 ppl there for a month. i really don't want to leave either, im loving being with my new wife of 7 weeks. i took 3 months off but no they had to call me back.
        I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm sure I speak on behalf of all when I wish you a speedy and safe return. I wish wars would stop. What a waste of time and lives! Grrrr!

        Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

        Comment


          Safe Journey Astro - have a great time

          And safe return Jay!!!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Here's another Amanda video from ComicCon regarding how did she as an actress create the personalities of Replicarter and GEEK!Sam:

            http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...at_geeksam.mpg










            I'll see what I can do about a transcript...

            Just spiffing Uber!!!


            <>snip>
            Last edited by Skydiver; 19 July 2005, 12:51 PM.

            Comment


              [QUOTE=Lida]Welcome to the Forum Mary-Clare and to the Sam's a Great Character thread. I think you need to register to download anything from WireImage. You can save the thumbnail pics of AT if you like, but the larger versions require registration.



              hi i registration before but it is asking card number and card type,

              i don't have
              could someone help me

              from mary-clare

              Comment


                Darn,

                Managed 2 read 2 pages now I have to fly - RL - Gets in the way doesn't it!!!

                Comment


                  [QUOTE=maryclaremcdade]
                  Originally posted by Lida
                  Welcome to the Forum Mary-Clare and to the Sam's a Great Character thread. I think you need to register to download anything from WireImage. You can save the thumbnail pics of AT if you like, but the larger versions require registration.



                  hi i registration before but it is asking card number and card type,

                  i don't have
                  could someone help me

                  from mary-clare
                  Mary-Clare,

                  They probably want a credit card. I'm glad you don't have one. It might be best if you looked for pics of Amanda elsewhere. I'm certain the great people on this thread will offer many suggestions.

                  Best of luck in yur quest for AT pics!
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

                  Comment


                    Pssst! Ix-nay on the ownload-days...
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 19 July 2005, 12:54 PM.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                      Pssst! Ix-nay on the ownload-days...
                      Oops!!! We are of course speaking purely hypothetically here.

                      As a loyal member of the Samandan Security Services, I cannot condone such behaviour in any way, shape, or form.

                      *Hey, Royal Accountant!!! Now you've really dropped me in it...*

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                        Oops!!! We are of course speaking purely hypothetically here.

                        As a loyal member of the Samandan Security Services, I cannot condone such behaviour in any way, shape, or form.

                        *Hey, Royal Accountant!!! Now you've really dropped me in it...*
                        Haha! You should know that I'm merely jealous. Because, when December and January roll around, I'm gonna be the annoying one who's whining about transcripts and screencaps. I will NOT be very likeable during those few weeks.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Haha! You should know that I'm merely jealous. Because, when December and January roll around, I'm gonna be the annoying one who's whining about transcripts and screencaps. I will NOT be very likeable during those few weeks.
                          Fair's fair - all being well, your whining in December and January will come as a welcome relief from our going on ad nauseam about how wonderful and uplifting an experience GABIT was (unless of course it gets cancelled again, in which case you'll just have to put up with us whingeing incessantly).

                          Comment


                            please, do not mention alternative means of seeing the episodes. i hate to delete stuff

                            Jerin, try www.amandatapping.com and www.theamandatappingclub.com (i think that's teh addy) for some nice free amanda pics

                            there are also some group pics at www.rdanderson.com
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jerin
                              Have a wonderful time! What does "Hic Comitas Regit!" and "TPTB" mean? Sorry, but I'm new here.
                              Loosely translated 'Hic Comitas Regit' is latin meaning Kindness Reigns Here.

                              and TPTB is an acronym for The Powers That Be

                              and normally refers to the writers or producers of the show when disgussed on this thread.

                              Hope this helps,
                              Kat


                              Edit: Because my typing skills suck!
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 19 July 2005, 02:01 PM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Skydiver
                                please, do not mention alternative means of seeing the episodes. i hate to delete stuff
                                Sorry Sky.

                                I'm new to all this kind of stuff, and still haven't worked out what's acceptable and what isn't.

                                In my defence, I will say that I didn't ask for this to be done, indeed I hadn't even considered asking. After all, it's not as if I'm in a hurry to see it - I've still got the best part of seven seasons to watch yet.

                                I'm now going outside to hang my head in shame for a while...

                                1speed

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X