Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    That is FABULOUS! WTG Julia!

BTW, no real info on AT from the RD appearance on Innerspace. The only new info was that the movie will be shown in the summer of 2012. They didn't even confirm if it was to be on Space.
    Robin also said it was a feature length film...but didn't say where it would be shown.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
      YAY, Julia! Somebody has GOT to film this so we can all see.

Yep, Youtube is our friend

Congrats Julia
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
        Maybe the 'official' contract runs out then and they don't have exclusive hold on it any more.

Mumsey

Very possible. Creation won't keep hold of a contract that's not profitable enough for them. And with the economy the way it is and cons being seen as 'luxuries' many are cutting back. If creation wants to survive - not that they're in trouble - they need to stick with high attendance cons which usually means active and inproduction shows
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

@amandatapping @EmilieUllerup. Olivia just saw a picture of you on my phone. She has named you Smurfilie. The coolest combo of Smurfette and you!! Cute. xo

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            Amanda's latest Tweet
            Guess who's carrying the Olympic torch?!! Yay @JuliaHague!!! Congrats sweetheart. The world is a better place because of you. Xoxoxo
            So cool!!! WTG Julia!! We're going to have to keep an eye out for you on the telly...just remember to wave!
            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Robin also said it was a feature length film...but didn't say where it would be shown.
            Oooh...feature length...so there's some real hope for it going to dvd...eventually. Coolies.
            Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            @amandatapping @EmilieUllerup. Olivia just saw a picture of you on my phone. She has named you Smurfilie. The coolest combo of Smurfette and you!! Cute. xo
            Kids say the cutest things. I love it when they make up silly jokes that aren't actually funny but you laugh coz it's so ridiculous that it ends up being funny.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It is being made to go straight to Canadian Television. I can't remember the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                It is being made to go straight to Canadian Television. I can't remember the channel.

does the US get any canadian tv channels?

as long as amanda's character isn't killed off, i'll buy the dvd.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

A thank you Tweet from Amanda

Woohoo!! Our fans are the best!!! XoRT @sanctuary4kids: Update: Bricks and Blocks campaign now has four homes standing!
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    Kids say the cutest things. I love it when they make up silly jokes that aren't actually funny but you laugh coz it's so ridiculous that it ends up being funny.
                    Here's her reply.

@EmilieUllerup @amandatapping what a clever little one. Though if she ever saw me as Ashley she'd probably change her mind about the smurfette part. Smooch

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

I far as I know the only channels would be CTV and CHCH, this one being a regional channel near Niagara Falls, but you need to be live near the canadian border to get them as far as I know.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Happy Birthday NZNeep!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Happy Birthday NZNeep!
                          It's Neep's birthday? Huge hugs and best wishes my dear!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

as long as amanda's character isn't killed off, i'll buy the dvd.
                            I get CBC in SE Michigan, but that's the only one. Now radio on the other hand, I think half the stations I listen to are Canadian.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                              I get CBC in SE Michigan, but that's the only one. Now radio on the other hand, I think half the stations I listen to are Canadian.
                              Which explains your (non)accent
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Happy Birthday NZNeep!
                                Yes a very Happy Birthday Neep...here's a little gift for you

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X