X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda's Q&A Intro - Sanctuary: Outtakes

It's very funny and no spoilers.

Comment

those two are SERIOUSLY nuts! It's scary how suddenly Robin can bring Amanda to tears!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
        those two are SERIOUSLY nuts! It's scary how suddenly Robin can bring Amanda to tears!
        and here it is on YT

Comment

OMG, this is the freakin' funniest thing I've seen in ages! Thanks for sharing this, just what I needed at the end of my Monday. Brava.
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hahahahah!!! Only those two!

I was actually getting a little worried, but then AT cracked up right before Robin quit, so I then could only grin and roll my eyes . I was cracking up while I was watching too, and getting strange looks from the parentals...

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              OMG, this is the freakin' funniest thing I've seen in ages! Thanks for sharing this, just what I needed at the end of my Monday. Brava.
              Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              Hahahahah!!! Only those two!

I was actually getting a little worried, but then AT cracked up right before Robin quit, so I then could only grin and roll my eyes . I was cracking up while I was watching too, and getting strange looks from the parentals...
              Just got home and had to watch this again. The real tears. That is the part that gives me the biggest chuckle. Watch it at the Syfy site. It is the clearest and you can full screen it. hehe and the close-ups of Amanda are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                Just got home and had to watch this again. The real tears. That is the part that gives me the biggest chuckle. Watch it at the Syfy site. It is the clearest and you can full screen it. hehe and the close-ups of Amanda are hilarious.
                Yeah, see? The tears! That's what got me!

So in between me chuckling like a madwoman, getting concerned that she's not really pretending (which in itself makes me even more worried, because then either Robin is meaner than the interviews and BTS features imply, or AT is *actually*--finally-- losing it), I'm also going "that woman's got skillz!"

Cuz really, the tears are impressive. Especially when her nose doesn't get all red and puffy like mine does whenever *I* cry/tear up. Is it weird to be jealous of that?

Comment

AT: I wanna be a winner! *sniff*

OMG that's so funny!!!
                  Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                  Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Hey, has AT ever been on SNL? She'd be a knockout!
                    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                      Hey, has AT ever been on SNL? She'd be a knockout!
                      Sorry, the mainstream hasn't yet realized the brilliance of Amanda Tapping humor. But I agree, she'd be fantastic. I'd totally tune in for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                        Amanda's Q&A Intro - Sanctuary: Outtakes
                        It's very funny and no spoilers.
                        Originally posted by Steff View Post
                        OMG, that was just hilarious...awesome! Thank you both for sharing.
                        Have to say, Amanda brings on the tears so well.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

@CinemaSpy Amanda Tapping beats Rihanna in our list http://www.cinemaspy.com/entertainme...isagree-10982/ #Sanctuary #sexiestwomanalive

Cool.
                          Last edited by Rocky89; 11 October 2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            @CinemaSpy Amanda Tapping beats Rihanna in our list bit.ly/of1e3O #Sanctuary #sexiestwomanalive

Cool.
                            Huh, like there was any contest? Amanda is beautiful inside and out.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

After meeting Amanda, I can tell you that is true. She was so kind, and she made me feel very calm. Well, calm-ish.

Comment

Nope. No contest whatsoever.

Seriously... I heard nothing about a contest. Besides I've noticed the past few years that "Sexiest" and "Most Beautiful" usually translates into "most successful" and "most visible". And the title only gives them MORE success and visibility, so I'm like "pft. whatever."

Comment

Working...
                                X