No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know, i see a lot of people wearing their jammies out in public...lounge pants and a tank top/t-shirt (not to mention slippers as shoes)

least that one is classy
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      you know, i see a lot of people wearing their jammies out in public...lounge pants and a tank top/t-shirt (not to mention slippers as shoes)

least that one is classy
      Yeah, what is up with that?

Comment

got me. the only way i'll wear my sleep pants in public is if the house is burning down. I've seen women in the store in slippers, sleep pants, bra-less tank tops and i'm like 'really? dude, put on a robe'

given that helen has talked about how she doesn't sleep, i wonder if she rarely wears pajamas as much as just something comfortable to sleep in...and something that would allow her to get out of bed and handle a crisis without having to get dressed

sigpic

Comment

got me. the only way i'll wear my sleep pants in public is if the house is burning down. I've seen women in the store in slippers, sleep pants, bra-less tank tops and i'm like 'really? dude, put on a robe'
          Did that once ... but I was in labour on my way to hospital (and couldn't care less!)

Nice find on the screencap. I didn't know, it was a very lovely outfit.
          sigpic

Comment

given that helen has talked about how she doesn't sleep, i wonder if she rarely wears pajamas as much as just something comfortable to sleep in...and something that would allow her to get out of bed and handle a crisis without having to get dressed
            Once at my store early in the morning, I saw this dude around my dairy section, and he was wearing slippers, a dirty t-shirt and PJ pants, and they had a hole on the back. I'm like "Seriously, man, show some respect" It's amazing the weird things I see people wear at my store.

Comment

AT5 is over and the Photo Mosaic Project is done! The final results can be viewed here.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                AT5 is over and the Photo Mosaic Project is done! The final results can be viewed here.

Looks fantastic! Would love to see a higher definition version.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

With Nikola in the house would you wear your neglige?
                  no, but then i dont own one... i sleep in a baggy tshirt and pj shorts, haha...

last time i went out in my pjs in public i was about 6 or 7 i think... one of my high school teachers once said she always went to the local store of a sunday morning to get the paper in her pjs...

and thats an interesting idea... makes sense for helen...

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  Did that once ... but I was in labour on my way to hospital (and couldn't care less!)

Nice find on the screencap. I didn't know, it was a very lovely outfit.
                  thanks, i was in the amanda/helen thread over on the sanctuary subforum and saw that and was like, 'i knew id seen that top somewhere before!' i like the top too, probably why i recognised it in the AT5 photos

omg 2shy they turned out gorgeous!! awesome job i love those mosaics, they are so clever...
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Makes you wonder how much of Helen's wardrobe is Amanda's and vice versa

could be a way of keeping the cost down, at least a little bit'

or it's an exec producer 'borrowing' props

sigpic

Comment

Makes you wonder how much of Helen's wardrobe is Amanda's and vice versa

could be a way of keeping the cost down, at least a little bit'

or it's an exec producer 'borrowing' props
                      Lending Sky, lending
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i tend to think, as much of her own wardrobe as she's 'donated' to the show, that she occasionally borrows those pieces back for professional appointments

sigpic

Comment

With Nikola in the house would you wear your neglige?
                          Heck yeah!! But I'm not so sure he'd want to see that...so I'll stick with my ladybug nighties or flannel pj's.
                          Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          Looks fantastic! Would love to see a higher definition version.
                          It does looks spectacular but I can't quite see the pictures withing the pictures...would a high def version improve that and if so, can we get one?
                          i tend to think, as much of her own wardrobe as she's 'donated' to the show, that she occasionally borrows those pieces back for professional appointments
                          I often wonder how huge her wardrobe must be with all those beautiful frocks she has and all those shoes...not to mention the jewelery - I have heard that often celebrities hire/get loaned the outfits they wear to public functions like award nights etc. Coz when you see Amanda behind the scenes, she's generally wearing jeans and a shirt with a pair of sneakers or ugg boots - my kinda clothes!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

heck yeah, jeans and comfortable shoes

the way my feet act up i literally could not wear her shoes...not and walk

sigpic

Comment

heck yeah, jeans and comfortable shoes

the way my feet act up i literally could not wear her shoes...not and walk
                              Well walking in those shoes....takes talent (which I am lacking in that department)
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Vertically challenged?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X