No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@amandatapping Sitting in hong kong airport with an overflowing heart. So sad, happy, hopeful, enchanted, and so extremely grateful. Can't stop vibrating.

Aww, Amanda.

@amandatapping RT @MacEdineocht: Huh-wha? RT @amandatapping: RT @AdiDavi: @amandatapping. I'm already on it. Sent a DM. Hope it helps.

What?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      HAPPY THANKSGIVING, SAMANDA!

and happy Anniversary, suse! Big polar bear hugs.

Thank you <<returns hugs Panda Bear style>>.
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Aww no, that is so sad!! Was hoping they would get to them in time.
          What she said.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Was in NY recently and went to the NBC store. Lots of merchandise from Syfy shows, including cancelled ones like BG and Caprica, but nothing for Sanctuary. I assume it is because Sanctuary does not have the ability to provide its own merchandise for sale. Shame though, would be a good way to promote the show.
            i asked CH about action figures (like the stargate ones) at arma in 2008 and he said he'd hope if they got a s3 (at the time s2 was just airing) that they'd get them...

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            @amandatapping Sitting in hong kong airport with an overflowing heart. So sad, happy, hopeful, enchanted, and so extremely grateful. Can't stop vibrating.
            awwwies!
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Thanks. So I still have plenty of time. I was more worried about the international addresses more than anything, especially with the Holiday rush. Also, the next 5 weeks are going to stressful and busy as I prepare for two finals exit exams a week apart from each other...one just 4 days before Christmas. Having a set date for when these all need to go out is something I can work with around everything else.
              I have a system for doing Christmas cards that might work for you. I address all the envelopes and put them and the cards into a large Ziploc bag. I go to the post office to get proper postage for all the envelopes. Then I write the cards and stick them in the mail as I finish them. I do the international cards first. I often write them during my lunch break. I've found that doing them this way gets them done. In the past, my cards were always late.

I really enjoy the lift I get from getting cards from Samandans.

For those of you celebrating today, Happy Thanksgiving.
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                I have a system for doing Christmas cards that might work for you. I address all the envelopes and put them and the cards into a large Ziploc bag. I go to the post office to get proper postage for all the envelopes. Then I write the cards and stick them in the mail as I finish them. I do the international cards first. I often write them during my lunch break. I've found that doing them this way gets them done. In the past, my cards were always late.

I really enjoy the lift I get from getting cards from Samandans.

For those of you celebrating today, Happy Thanksgiving.
                That's a thought and I love your system. Organized! I just first need to get my cards.

I'll be avoiding shopping tomorrow with Black Friday happening, though. I value life and limb when faced with all the crazed shoppers.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Samandans!

Comment

I bought my cards yesterday.
                  My goal this weekend is to get them done.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Have a great day y'all, and enjoy your day off work.

Comment

http://davidkiyokawa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-thanksgiving-sign.gif

Have a great day y'all, and enjoy your day off work.
                      Day off? What's that?

Happy Thanksgiving all! Hope everyone has a lovely day.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Day off? What's that?

Happy Thanksgiving all! Hope everyone has a lovely day.
                        My Thanksgiving has already passed, and we had that day off. Hmm, and we had an extreme meal that night.

Spoiler:

And my desert.

Last edited by Rocky89; 25 November 2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

My Thanksgiving has already passed, and we had that day off. Hmm, and we had an extreme meal.
                          Well, I can't complain. I volunteered to cover the labor room today, so it's totally my own fault. But now I am stuffed with delicious foods that the local ems brought to us and also the delicious food and desserts cooked by the nurses.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

To all our American Friends

May you please eat lots of pie and turkey for the rest of us!
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

mr bird is out of the oven and cooling down a bit so i can hack him into tiny little pieces

one hour until one unit of the family arrives, t-3 hours until dinner (the label on the turkey lied to me, it didn't need to cook 5 hours, a little over 3 did it)
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating !!
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X