Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]

LOL Chelle 62F is a heat wave ....seems its not "only RoX can't handle a little bit of a chill in the air".
    yeah, 62F--open the windows and air out the house!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      LOL Chelle 62F is a heat wave ....seems its not "only RoX can't handle a little bit of a chill in the air".
      Heat wave??? OMG! I'd love to see what you think about what we call a heat wave. I can just picture poor Jan as a puddle of goop in an Aussie heat wave!
      Seriously, I think most Aussies can handle any weather you throw at them...especially those of us in Melbourne. Melbourne is notorious for having all four season in one day!
      And look how cool we were at the Winter Olympics...not bad for folks from a hot, dry, baron country!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        *picks self up from faint*
        Oh come on!! Everyone knows that if it goes below 24C (75F) it's starting to get cold
        *hugz my sunshine*
        *seriously considering moving north to Queensland to escape the (mild) Sydney winters*
        Sorry RoX...but have to disagree with that one...24C is lovely...but no where near being cold...let alone starting to get cold.
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Part two of the SCI FI UK interview is online.

http://www.scifi.co.uk/videos/Amanda...rview---Part-2

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

Awesome.

But Amanda sounds like she has a cold, she keeps sniffling. I love her what she thinks Helen would wear on Halloween, and who think thinks would win in a fight, Sam or Helen.

Comment

thank you!

wow, part two was fast. good!

i want to interview amanda. (sees worried faces)
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                thank you!

Sally: Amanda, isn't true you love Starbucks?
                Amanda: Yes, I love Starbucks, it gives me the energy I need to get through the day.
                Sally:
                Amanda: Sally?
                Sally:

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                  Where I used to live anything above about 32F was t shirt weather and above 40F it was bikini weather
                  Northern Minnesota?

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  yeah, 62F--open the windows and air out the house!
                  It's got to be closer to 70 before the windows open.
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    Heat wave??? OMG! I'd love to see what you think about what we call a heat wave. I can just picture poor Jan as a puddle of goop in an Aussie heat wave!
                    Seriously, I think most Aussies can handle any weather you throw at them...especially those of us in Melbourne. Melbourne is notorious for having all four season in one day!
                    And look how cool we were at the Winter Olympics...not bad for folks from a hot, dry, baron country!
                    It's getting warmer here too, last week we had a big snow storm, but now all the snow is almost gone. I wouldn't call it a heat wave, but it was warm.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      thank you!
                      Yes...thank you again parsifal! And that part was way too quick.
                      Sally....get in line...I think we all want to interview Amanda!! Maybe in December I will finally get to ask her something "clever"...rather than be the dork I was at AT4!
                      I'm off for a few days...going to a con to meet RDA....and others...is slightly nervous! How often does one get to have breakfast with RDA, Ben Browder, Claudia Black, plus 5 other super dudes! Must work on my vocabulary skills.

Is looking forward to hearing when AT5 will be...then again, is kinda not...I just want to be there!
                      Ok then, cheerio folks...have an awesome weekend!
                      (((Samandans)))
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Sally....get in line...I think we all want to interview Amanda!! Maybe in December I will finally get to ask her something "clever"...rather than be the dork I was at AT4!
                        I'm off for a few days...going to a con to meet RDA....and others...is slightly nervous! How often does one get to have breakfast with RDA, Ben Browder, Claudia Black, plus 5 other super dudes! Must work on my vocabulary skills.

Is looking forward to hearing when AT5 will be...then again, is kinda not...I just want to be there!
                        (((Samandans)))
                        Good luck Chelle, we know you'll do great.

*Hugs*

Comment

Ah, yes! Thank you again for the link. Should be a short night for me at work so I'll be home soon enough to listen to it.

(((Samandans)))
                          Have a brilliant time Chelle and I can't wait to hear of your weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            Northern Minnesota?
                            One possibility More Colorado Rocky Mountains though. I loved Bikini skiing season.

(((Samandans)))
                            You weren't any dorkier than the ambient dork level at AT4 Chelle *hugs* Have a great weekend! I have every confidence in your vocabulary at the breakfast. You're very charming when you're over excited!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              *Pictures the Aussies fainting*
                              indeed, those temps are WAAAAY to cold for a queenslander like me

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              *picks self up from faint*

Oh come on!! Everyone knows that if it goes below 24C (75F) it's starting to get cold

*hugz my sunshine*

*seriously considering moving north to Queensland to escape the (mild) Sydney winters*
                              yep, give me heat over cold any day... qld gets extremely mild winders and i even find that cold!

thanks for the link
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

great thanks!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X