Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    oh, sorry!... the wallpaper in your bathroom is beautiful! oops, wrong room? well, the wallpaper in your hallway is great! wait, you mean the sam wallpaper on this thread?! oooohh.... yeah, it's alright, if you like that amanda's stunning and the creativity is wonderful kind of thing.

sally
    Gee...thanks...don't like strain yourself or anything...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      *sniff*

Does NO ONE have anything to say about my wallpaper???

*goes to whine in utter loneliness*
      I told you I loved it when you showed it to me the first time! Hmmph!
      Guess we know now that MY opinion means absolutely nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I told you I loved it when you showed it to me the first time! Hmmph!
        Guess we know now that MY opinion means absolutely nothing!
        Sure...absolutely nada.

That sounds like me...

Mmmmhmmm.

RRRRIIIIGHT.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

CAPTION THIS...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
            CAPTION THIS...

Jack: Jeez Carter, I thought you were joking when you said you could fly the 302 while asleep!

Comment

omg... possibly the four hottest pics of Amanda all in one?????
              Where the hell is my drool emoticon????

Comment

I purchased the June edition of Cult Times today. This is the magazine that has the article with Robert C Cooper titled "Regener-Gate!" I know we have had a few quotes from the article here but I really like to read the entire article when I can get my hands on them because of few quotes from an article can be so misleading. So for those that would like to read the article here you go page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5 The article was written by Thomasina Gibson. Thomasina was in Vancouver in April before AT was back on the set working. I know this because I meet her at the Vancouver con and he was telling us she would be leaving Vancouver the next week. She was on set the day that AT went by to visit with Olivia before she started back to work. Thomasina did make it a point to ask Rob about AT in the article.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

I purchased the June edition of Cult Times today. This is the magazine that has the article with Robert C Cooper titled "Regener-Gate!" I know we have had a few quotes from the article here but I really like to read the entire article when I can get my hands on them because of few quotes from an article can be so misleading. So for those that would like to read the article here you go page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5 The article was written by Thomasina Gibson. Thomasina was in Vancouver in April before AT was back on the set working. I know this because I meet her at the Vancouver con and he was telling us she would be leaving Vancouver the next week. She was on set the day that AT went by to visit with Olivia before she started back to work. Thomasina did make it a point to ask Rob about AT in the article.

wow .... thank you for everything .... wow

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    CAPTION THIS...

must stop dreaming of .....

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      I promise on a stack of empty Blue Jello boxes to be a good Samandan and ask as many Sam questions as possible.
                      ya .... a citizen of Samandan .... and don't forget to take alot of pics of our Queen

Comment

Just wanted to share this with you all...

A few weeks ago, MajorSam showed me something she was designing for herself...a beautiful Amanda Tapping wallpaper for her desktop...

Well, me being me , I took her idea (same basic concept, same shots of Amanda, etc.) and made my own little variation and I thought I'd share it with you here...

[URL=http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/atbg_04.jpgihttp://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/atbg_04_sm.jpg[/URL]

If you'd like to download it for yourself, feel free to do so either by clicking on the picture above or by clicking here:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/atbg_04.jpg

Just let me know if you like it and download it, okay?

(((((((((( Uber ))))))))) wallpaper is soo lovely ....AT is sucha lovely person ....thanks for sharing

Comment

Okay Samandans... be proud of me!
                          I finished over on that ridiculous thread I've been talking about off and on for a while...
                          The following is my last post over there in its entirety... JUST REMEMBER, that any 'tude I dished out here was targeted toward others...not my fellow Samandans...

======================================
                          Okay...here it is...my official LAST post on this stupid thread.
                          For the record, so far most of the people on this thread lean toward Carter leading SG-1 permanently...and you and a few others are leaning toward Cam. And with statements like CAMERON'S THE PERMANENT SG-1 TEAM LEADER...LIVE WITH IT, you're only highlighting you're immaturity and insecurity. Neither of us knows what exactly TPTB are going to do. Spoilers point toward Cam being a temp...but maybe that's changed. I don't know and neither do you.
                          I've done what I think has been a pretty good job at expressing why I think Sam should regain her position as SG-1 team leader. I stand by it.
                          Take care and have fun arguing with yourself as I am way off of this merry-go-round.
                          ======================================
                          SAM ..... awesome ..... thanks for sharing

Comment

thank you for sharing with us the new Cult times. I wonder what romance Joe Malozzi is referring .

Comment

Got a fic rec for anyone who's interested:
                              Title: Impossible Yet Useful Numbers
                              Author: Tallulah Rasa.
                              Rating: All Ages
                              Pairings: None
                              Summary: Sam worries about the things that don't add up.

Good read for any Sam fan
                              Last edited by Agent_Dark; 23 June 2005, 05:59 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=

The only place I have read that AT is recurring is at one site that is not very fond of Sam. I have never heard this from any producer, director, or AT herself. We've heard about Rainbow Franks changing from regular to recurring, but no official statement has ever come out that AT is recurring only.
                                .[/QUOTE]

exactly. consider the source on that rumor. it's thier interpretation that AT is recurring because she's taking time off. However 'recurring' is a contractural term and i doubt that bridge has made her become recurring because she had maternity leave.

since we have yet to hear that from any official and reputable source, my opinion is that it's just wishful thinking on their parts and a rumor
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X