Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i met richard dean anderson today. *sighs*
    as to not OT this thread, i'm posting a link to another thread where i wrote up my report. i don't have pictures *yet*, but when i do, i'll post the link.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=5482
    *chants...Is not jealous...is not jealous!*
    WTG Sally...would anyone who should happen to meet the man in the near future please ask him to come down here...I would love to say hello!! Of course that's not all I would love to do...uhm, say!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Huge hugs and thanks to Emma and Eileen for the most awesome-est Chrissy cards! I bounced...not pounced...on hubby tonight and showed him my cards...he kinda thinks I'm nuts but he was happy that I was happy!!
      Thank you ladies!!
      I'm going to get my Amanda fix for the evening and re watch Sanctuary:Requiem yet again. EH-T...sorry you have had issues with your network...I do hope you get to watch the show very very soon!
      Night folks...have a lovely night!! (((Samandans)))
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It's midnight. Right... now.

Just sayin'.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          Huge hugs and thanks to Emma and Eileen for the most awesome-est Chrissy cards! I bounced...not pounced...on hubby tonight and showed him my cards...he kinda thinks I'm nuts but he was happy that I was happy!!
          Thank you ladies!!
          I'm going to get my Amanda fix for the evening and re watch Sanctuary:Requiem yet again. EH-T...sorry you have had issues with your network...I do hope you get to watch the show very very soon!
          Night folks...have a lovely night!! (((Samandans)))
          You're welcome. I wonder if any of mine have arrived yet? I had them sent to my parents address.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            You're welcome. I wonder if any of mine have arrived yet? I had them sent to my parents address.
            I think that your's was in the batch I sent out today (did about 11 on Wednesday, just to break it up ) so you'll be waiting still for mine I've had three cards so far- thank you Sky, HiSG1Fans and Fresh_Horse
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Without spoiling anything I just wanted to say AT rocked in Sanctuary this week. She really demonstrated her range in that one. Robin was good too but this was Amanda's show and she made the most of it. And as I said elsewhere, not in a way that you thought "here's this actor doing a 'special episode' ". I was just totally involved in the character and the story--which is testimony to the great job she did.

Comment

Got a few christmas cards today *yay*
                so big thanks to Fresh Horse, HiSG1Fans, Nearly Circular and Sky. LOVED the cards

I too loved requiem, my favorite episode so far. Amanda was just brilliant!

Comment

I too sorta met RDA this past weekend. Had I not overslept I would have physically been around to cheer antoa on in her race as well. But at least I did get to see her after the race was over. That's all I as really there for, to cheer her on.

Oh and I got a chrissy card from her and dudes/dudettes...it so totally rocks. That's all I'm allowed to say about it...antoa will hunt me down and hurt me if I say more than that.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I saw this, and it reminded me of Neep - there's a resemblance, I think.

Happy Birthday oh crazy one
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Eileen!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Neep

Spoiler:

Ok, I'm ready to party
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          I saw this, and it reminded me of Neep - there's a resemblance, I think.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...aypenguin1.jpg

Happy Birthday oh crazy one
                          Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          Happy birthday Eileen!!!
                          Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Happy Birthday Neep

Spoiler:

Ok, I'm ready to party
                          What they said Neep! ;D Hope it is a fanfrellin'tabulous day!
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I got your card today, Neep. Loved the drawings. Thank you!

NC

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              Without spoiling anything I just wanted to say AT rocked in Sanctuary this week. She really demonstrated her range in that one. Robin was good too but this was Amanda's show and she made the most of it. And as I said elsewhere, not in a way that you thought "here's this actor doing a 'special episode' ". I was just totally involved in the character and the story--which is testimony to the great job she did.
                              So is 'good' acting what you call it when you are mesmerized by .....

Spoiler:
                              only two people on the screen in the same very little room for an hour?

or is that 'great' acting? I salute you AT!

I was enthralled the whole show and still can hardly express a coherent thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                Happy Birthday Neep

Spoiler:

Ok, I'm ready to party
                                Seriously I just fell on the floor laughing....
                                Omg....
                                Tooooo Funny!
                                sigpic
                                awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Working...
                                X