suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Yea, but the way I said it, was cooler
      You keep telling yourself that, babe.

EH-T, are you feeling particularly shrubbish today? Is there something you'd like share with the class? It sounds like a guilty conscience to me? You know, since no one said you were the shrub in question.

Quick, someone say something on topic. Because I got nothin'.
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Thanks for all these welcome-comments / speeches !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          *snipped for length*

Hey! Who you callin' a shrub?

Edit: It appears my sig has disappeared??? Anyone seen it lying around???

Maybe it's under the shrubs??? hahaha small joke
          sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Awesome...the addition of Vala, and that would be an even more amazing team, what with the chemistry of Vala/Teal'c and Vala/Sam and (potentially) Vala/Jonas.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

hey look, congrats to the pop folks...they got a US post box in steveston oregon (steveston, a little subburb of a sort is where nightwalkers was taped. we've been there, a cool town
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                Quick poll:

What is your favorite Stargate episode for a rainy day? (rainy day as in "bad day where it is more fun to vege out in front of the tv")

My top 5:

Point of view - because I love AT's reaction shots to Dr. Carter
                Nightwalkers - Sam in cool clothes and command
                Descent - lots of water to go with the weather
                Matter of Time - because time is relative, especially when the weather is bad, those days just never seem to end
                Torment of Tantalus - similar weather conditions and I will never understand why Sam did not show more interest in the "this explains the whole universe thingamagic" and no, it's not enough to just say she was busy saving their butts

Great question! Normally I have too many favorites to pick 5, however for a rainy day, I can try:

Matter of Time - loved Sam's techno babbles
                Foothold - Sam saved the day, with my favorite quote - "Mayborne, you are an idiot ..."
                Urgo - funny
                2010 - team, Sam/Janet, heroic
                Fail Safe - great team episode

Comment

spread the word folks....those of you that have been in the gatcon thread know that the Gabit team lost one of its assistants. Ruthie - aka fairygnomes - died suddenly in her sleep last month.

she, and two of her friends, were to have gone to gatecon, but that won't happen now. Jo is auctioning Ruthie's and her own Gatecon VIP tickets off, with the proceeds going to charity.

so, if you can swing it or are interested, check it out....and feel free to spread the word

Anyone who would like a VIP Gatecon ticket, Ruthie's is available for auction at Legends Memorabilia:

http://www.stargateprops.com/auction...tem.asp?ID=698

As is mine, if you're after two or know someone who's after two:

http://www.stargateprops.com/auction...tem.asp?ID=699

Please pass on the link(s) to anyone you think may be interested/any mailing lists etc. as it's such a worthy cause and it's obviously one that's important and personal to me.

Thanks.
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 15 July 2008, 04:19 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    hey look, congrats to the pop folks...they got a US post box in steveston oregon (steveston, a little subburb of a sort is where nightwalkers was taped. we've been there, a cool town
                    ahem......just to clarify....Stevenson is NOT a real town in Oregon...Sky is talking about Canada

*Remembers when episode aired and house mate commented "oh great they had to pick Oregon for the weirdness to happen"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                      Okay, I'm bowing out till I see the ep. (There's an upside to having canadian contacts). After I have I'm sure I'll have lots to say!

P.S. For those discussing sugar/brownies or lack thereof...you're making me so sad! See, I hate cooking, but I love to bake (especially cupcakes!) and am always trying out new recipes. In an attempt to clean up my (frankly shocking) eating habits, I've been thinking I'm going to have to give up baking for a while at least. My family can't finish off the goodies fast enough, so I end up eating half the batch. Sooooooo not good for the hips!
                      Me too, glad I'm not the only one, I always thought I was just weird liking baking but not cooking......wait maybe I Still am.....
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

I'm working on capping Season 4 of SGA and this is one I got today and thought I would change the size and post it here for a caption this:

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                          Woosley: Yeah I ate the last of the blue jello. What are YOU going to do about it?
                          Sam: You will live to regret that.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                            I'm working on capping Season 4 of SGA and this is one I got today and thought I would change the size and post it here for a caption this:

dare i remind you that teal'c taught me ALL 54 ways to kick your tush with my bare hands?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              Jonas: A detective agency?
                              Sam: That's right. Now that I'm off Atlantis I've decided on a career change. Are you guys in?
                              Teal'c: Well, we do have the correct attire to be P.I.s.
                              AT would be great playing a detective - head of the agency and doing investigative work. Also a great spy, as in "Alias".

Comment

OWIE

Car accident today...

Click for the details...

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/128355.html

Looking at AT pics made me feel better though.

Not physically, but mentally.

Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X