Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lys
    Hi everybody !

I confess that I've been lurking around this thread for a while now. I'm so amazed by the beautiful posts you've made here. You're all wonderful !

Sam is also a favourite of mine. I'd really like to express how I feel about her but I'm at loss with words, thanks to my poor English.
    All I can say is that she's a great and strong character and that I absolutely love Sam when she's in charge. She rocks.

By the way, nice pics tsaxlady !
    Welcome Lys!

Hey Jester we have another Lurker Extraordinaire and Uber Lys is as good if not better at identifiy pictures

and Thanks
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Evening or I guess I should say good morning!

I was playing around with a new feature of my MSN account while Gateworld forum was down last night and upload scans of a bunch of Autographed Stargate pictures. Take a look at this site and let me know what you think - should I keep using it? It is a free feature of my MSN account - limited on what I can do - but it may be a good way to post some updates when I'm out of town.

tsaxlady space on MSN
      Neat, tsaxlady! You sure have a great collection of pics. I like the home page with all the notes. It seems very apropos. And if you can post out-of-town updates it sounds like the MSN feature is a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        Hi everybody !

I confess that I've been lurking around this thread for a while now. I'm so amazed by the beautiful posts you've made here. You're all wonderful !

Sam is also a favourite of mine. I'd really like to express how I feel about her but I'm at loss with words, thanks to my poor English.
        All I can say is that she's a great and strong character and that I absolutely love Sam when she's in charge. She rocks.

Welcome, Lys! I'd say your English is just fine and thanks for coming out from behind the lurker bushes.

Comment

Welcome Lys!

Hey Jester we have another Lurker Extraordinaire and Uber Lys is as good if not better at identifiy pictures

and Thanks
          ((((tsaxlady)))))

I thought you had recovered from this Memento pic !
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
            Welcome, Lys! I'd say your English is just fine and thanks for coming out from behind the lurker bushes.
            Thank you SamFan31 !
            It's great to be at least understandable ! But I'll never be able to write to Her Highness like you all do !
            Many apologies !

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
              The reason why I ask I guess, is because I keep seeing everyone as their avatars, like up until just then I saw Sky as a picture of Amanda sticking her head out of a black tent looking mischievous, tsax and NC both look like replicarter, Uber looks like replicarter but blue and so does Majorsam, astro looks like Sam with lightning coming out of her hands, well, you get the picture. So you can see how maybe I'm seeing you all as looking like Sam now .
              You know what ? You made me realize that almost everybody here sees me as Master Bra'tac !!
              I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you. I'm not an old Jaffa warrior !
              My hair is short. Think Sam's hair in season 5 or 6. And I'm dark blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                Hi everybody !

Ooo, I think you're our first poster from France! Welcome aboard, we're always looking to increase our Sam-lover members

And don't worry about your english, its quite alot better than alot of english I see on the internet

Comment

Hello fellow Samandans, this is very OT but i've just had the most fantastic news and i wanted to share it with you.
                  I'm going to be a Grandmother, my Son and his wife are expecting their fisrt baby, she is due
                  in January so they have a ways to go yet.
                  They are over the moon and can't wait bless them!
                  It really is a strange feeling knowing that there will be a continueing of our Son through his children, anyway thought i'd share our smashing news!
                  ......TARA......

Comment

Congratulations Tara! A grandchild to spoil will be sooo much fun for you.

You'll have to introduce her(him) to the joys of SG1 as soon as possible. Instead of playing classical music while the child is still in the womb, how about playing epsisodes of SG1?

NC (who obviously shouldn't be allowed around any pregnant women)

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                      Congratulations Tara! A grandchild to spoil will be sooo much fun for you.

You'll have to introduce her(him) to the joys of SG1 as soon as possible. Instead of playing classical music while the child is still in the womb, how about playing epsisodes of SG1?

NC (who obviously shouldn't be allowed around any pregnant women)
                      LOL!! wonder if they would notice that every time they come over to us i have Stargate dvd's
                      playing
                      ......TARA......

Comment

Ok......if this is a thread dedicated to Sam then I hope there will be at least one person that can answer my question..............It's not exactly about Sam but the Fabulous Actor who portrays her.........Amanda Tapping of course.............

OK.....I've just finished watching Season 7 on DVD and when I watched the Special Features..........I was shocked..........no that's the wrong word.........supprised..........no that's not what I was thinking...........Well I don't know what I was thinking.............confused..............was and is more accurate.............

I can't figure out how she........Amanda Tapping..........grew her hair that lenght.......in what I guess was the break between season 7 and 8...........

Can anyone fill me in with what actually was going on...........or atleast point me in the dirrection of the info............

Thanks..........
                        CARTER:
                        You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          Hi everybody !

Bonjour, Lys. Bienvenu a Samanda!!! And don't worry, your English is infinitely better than my French.

Can I also just say you live in a very beautiful region. I spent a week walking in the Portes du Soleil area last year, and hope to return sometime (if only for a bit more reblochon ).

1s4S

Comment

Evening or I guess I should say good morning!

I was playing around with a new feature of my MSN account while Gateworld forum was down last night and upload scans of a bunch of Autographed Stargate pictures. Take a look at this site and let me know what you think - should I keep using it? It is a free feature of my MSN account - limited on what I can do - but it may be a good way to post some updates when I'm out of town.

tsaxlady space on MSN

Hey! Love the pictures. I haven't gotten around to actually using this feature of msn yet; though after looking at yours I think I might check it out.

Btw, am I the only fan here that doesn't own an autographed picture?? Actually the only items I own involving Stargate are my dvd's. I suddenly feel so unworthy to call myself a fan.

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL
                            WORLD OF SAMANDA
                            LYS!!!
                            Oh and Lys I think your English is great! After watching all of us on this thread trying to translate AT's recent French interview I'd say your English is much better than most of our French. Glad to see you have decided to unlurk and join us!!

Kat

Edit: Woo! Just realized this is my 900th post!! Oh yeah! *hand in the air* Oh yeah!!
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 14 June 2005, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AustrALIEN
                              Ok......if this is a thread dedicated to Sam then I hope there will be at least one person that can answer my question..............It's not exactly about Sam but the Fabulous Actor who portrays her.........Amanda Tapping of course.............

OK.....I've just finished watching Season 7 on DVD and when I watched the Special Features..........I was shocked..........no that's the wrong word.........supprised..........no that's not what I was thinking...........Well I don't know what I was thinking.............confused..............was and is more accurate.............

I can't figure out how she........Amanda Tapping..........grew her hair that lenght.......in what I guess was the break between season 7 and 8...........

Can anyone fill me in with what actually was going on...........or atleast point me in the dirrection of the info............

Thanks..........
                              From what I've read, she had hair extensions.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by AustrALIEN

Thanks..........
                                Hello AustrAlien!! Welcome to Samanda!!
                                From what I have read, Amanda had a weave in her hair during that break. She looked absolutely amazing with the longer hair. I've often wondered what she would look like with different hair styles. I think they need to do an episode this season where the team goes undercover and Sam has to wear a wig with a different hair color so she won't be recognized: a long, fiery red would be cool.

I always wondered why AU Sam's never dyes her hair seeing as they never seem to be in the military. Maybe it's just me...growing up with dishwater blonde hair, hair dye has become my friend over the years: blonde, auburn, red... it makes ya feel like an entirely new person.
                                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 14 June 2005, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X