Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There But for the Grace of God
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Enigma
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Here's my question still though...

Does active member of the team equal leading SG-1 in Season 9

????
        My thought exactly. Thanks for saying it Uber.
        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
        Hic Comitas Regit
        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

From S2:

Touchstone

Comment

The Fifth Race

Comment

Holiday

Comment

Family

Comment

From S3:

Crystal Skull

Comment

Forever in a Day

Comment

Forever in a Day

Comment

Nemesis

Comment

Pretense

Comment

Seth

Comment

Seth

Thanks for letting me post these. I was tempted to start with the later season caps since there’s some really gorgeous shots, but decided might as well begin with S1 and work forward… Ah well.... what's a little anticipation for things yet to come?

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                Welcome to Samanda, Ann! You may want to check out the top post on Page 442 as this will give you links to the history of Samanda and some of our happenings. New citizens are added weekly so we hope you like it here and decide to post some more.

As you mention, concerns about Sam's role in S9 are on many fans' minds and we've tossed that around a good deal. We go from angst to anger to anticipation to hope ... sometimes all in the same day!

It seems that JM has implied to Uber that there should be some solid episodes in store for our gal, Sam. Let's all hold that thought!
                                Yep, and from the response JM gave me on my question we know that Sam is definitely going to be an active member of SG-1 when she returns. At least I hope that's what he meant. Unfortunately, the response I recieved wasn't as detailed as Ubers. She just has a way of words I guess, or maybe he didn't like my sig?

Kat

Comment

Working...
                                X