X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
    Ok...well now I am concerned...
    Spoiler:
    that is a bit worrisome...I don't mean to sound selfish but I am still hoping that we get another season of Sam Carter...but if Amanda wishes to not return then of course that is her prerogative and I can only wish her well...I just hope that they don't kill off Carter...now that would absolutely cut me up!!....but I'm staying positive...I hope that her decision to not return...should that be the case...is not because of any comments she may have read in that anti Carter in SGA thread that she lurked in not so long ago...
    Don't say things like that

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
    I highly doubt they'll
    Spoiler:
    kill off Carter. Number one, they'd have a huge uproar on their hands, and number two, if they killed her, they'd have a really hard time making any decent stargate movies. She's truly the heart of the show, and they've said several times that they're hoping the movies coming out this year are just the beginning. Plus I think if they killed Carter I'd seriously have to have an absolute cow. And its mother.
    Pfff, I feel better now
    sigpic

Comment

they do what they do and we either accept it or get over it
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Sky, I'd really like to see you accept it if Sam gets killed, not that it's ever gonna happen...

Comment

Sure, I can accept or get over a lot, but

Spoiler:
          Killing Sam???

I don't even want to think about it lol.
          sigpic

Comment

I feel as though it's the beginning of Season 10 again -- not knowing if Sam will be part of the show.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
              Sky, I'd really like to see you accept it if Sam gets killed, not that it's ever gonna happen...
              a) i doubt they'll kill her
              b) dude, as long as amanda is cool with it, i'm cool with it. SHe's got sanctuary to do and other stuff and i'm not gonna go starting a campaign to protest someone leaving the show

will i like it? no. but there's not a dang thing i can do about it so why get my knickers in a twist?
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

a) SNIP dude, as long as amanda is cool with it, i'm cool with it. SHe's got sanctuary to do and other stuff and i'm not gonna go starting a campaign to protest someone leaving the show

will i like it? no. but there's not a dang thing i can do about it so why get my knickers in a twist?
                If I knew she was all right with it then acceptance is much much easier and I can untwist my knickers.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

a) i doubt they'll kill her
                  b) dude, as long as amanda is cool with it, i'm cool with it. SHe's got sanctuary to do and other stuff and i'm not gonna go starting a campaign to protest someone leaving the show

OK, as long as they don't kill her, I agree with this As long it is what Amanda wants. Oh, and before Sam were to leave the show, they better show she's happy and together with Jack ... what??? That would make the little shipper inside me happy
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm relatively confident she'll be back next season. Not only has Amanda said she'd be interested in returning if asked, JM has said they'd love to have her back. Let's not get our knickers in a twist about a whole lot of nothing.

Now...should SciFi, JM, AT or someone else say "She ain't comin' back"...then we can commence knicker twisting.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                      I'm relatively confident she'll be back next season. Not only has Amanda said she'd be interested in returning if asked, JM has said they'd love to have her back. Let's not get our knickers in a twist about a whole lot of nothing.

Now...should SciFi, JM, AT or someone else say "She ain't comin' back"...then we can commence knicker twisting.
                      Ow.

Please don't be twisting my knickers

Comment

Hi Everyone,

First, I'm glad everyone likes the stars name

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                        Ok...well now I am concerned...
                        Spoiler:
                        that is a bit worrisome...I don't mean to sound selfish but I am still hoping that we get another season of Sam Carter...but if Amanda wishes to not return then of course that is her prerogative and I can only wish her well...I just hope that they don't kill off Carter...now that would absolutely cut me up!!....but I'm staying positive...I hope that her decision to not return...should that be the case...is not because of any comments she may have read in that anti Carter in SGA thread that she lurked in not so long ago...
                        I really wish she would pop in here and see all the fun and frivolity we have and all the love and support we have for her and the character of Sam Carter....then I would hope she would want to stay and play more on SGA.
                        Going to try and sleep...I am going to be so tempted to come online tomorrow ...arghhh....have fun peoples!!
                        I'm a bit concerned to chelle...
                        Spoiler:
                        I really enjoyed seeing Sam in Atlantis and Amanda very successfully keeps Sam fresh and a joy to watch every week, it would be very very hard to say goodbye to Sam I would be so so sad but like all Samand's will, I will support her in whatever decision she makes and like you chelle I will wish her well and I'll be the best Amanda Tapping fan that I can be I'll stop now before I cry *cries*

I still hold great hope that we'll see more Sam in S5, even if Amanda only does the same number of eps that she did this season I'll be happy. Then if we get more Sanctuary to that would be fantastic! I do always try and keep in mind though that as much as I'd love to see Amanda in full time on both shows, Alan needs his wife, Olivia needs her Mum and Amanda needs time off.

I'm keeping everything crossed for more Sam and Helen and just wait until we know for sure what's happening

Sorry I didn't mean to ramble so much....I'll shut up now
                        Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                        I highly doubt they'll
                        Spoiler:
                        kill off Carter. Number one, they'd have a huge uproar on their hands, and number two, if they killed her, they'd have a really hard time making any decent stargate movies. She's truly the heart of the show, and they've said several times that they're hoping the movies coming out this year are just the beginning. Plus I think if they killed Carter I'd seriously have to have an absolute cow. And its mother.
                        yeah

Oh and good luck Ooober with the vid contest...Hope you win!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                          Ow.

Please don't be twisting my knickers
                          B-but knicker twistin's fun.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                            B-but knicker twistin's fun.
                            Not when you're the one wearing them!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              Sure, I can accept or get over a lot, but

Spoiler:
                              Killing Sam???

I don't even want to think about it lol.
                              Think reassignment instead then.

Seriously, I only want what's best for AT. Atlantis hasn't 'grabbed' me and I'm usually found watching sg-1 on dvd instead anyways. If she elects to focus on other projects like Sanctuary or even anything else, I'm behind her on her decision and will faithfully follow whatever she chooses to do next.

Good luck Uber on your vid! Crossing my fingers and toes for you!

Ooh and I'm really enjoying the sg-1 marathon countdown today on sci-fi channel! *bounce* There's one good thing about new eps of Atlantis on Fridays. lol

Comment

I doubt amanda won't sign up for s5
                                1) it's such a cushy job for her being close to her family
                                2) amanda's status in stargate franchise is close to what rda's status was (except that she isn't ep) - remember she was the one that was asked to move over to atlantis, not ms, not bb she might not be first in the credits, but i think she's the most influencial actor after rda left

Comment

Working...
                                X