X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    Look at this mess!!

*begins Royal clean up*

Merry Christmas you crazy (messy) bears.

And happy birthday Mini Geek!
    Oh i guess i should help with that * Helps PengYn clean up*

Originally posted by ames View Post
    That stuff stains like mad, I tell ya
    ...especially the greatness of blue...
    ...mmmmmm blue jello-y goodness

Happy Bday MiniGeek
    Yes...but everyone knows i would never throw the blue stuff....the red on the other hand......
    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      Happy Birthday Mini!
      Hi guys!
      THANK YOU!
      You are all so awesome.
      And there was CAKE, too!
      Mmmmm.
      I've been awol from the forums for a long time I know, largely working on the show <coughcough> ME SO LOVELY < www.mesolovely.com > and putting life into perspective, so to speak! So many wonderful things happening, wonderful people I've met along the way and continue to. BUT I have NOT forgotten my sweet Samandans! I think of you all often and always with a huge smile. You're all my "internet family", and this many birthday blessings from you guys is something I can't tell you how much I cherish. I wish I could hug you all right now in person! But I know I'll see a lot of you at AT3, so some of those hugs will happen then.
      Thanks for the wishes and the sweets!!!!
      Love you guys ***
      Your,
      geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Wow. Everything is starting to make sense now. I am one of minigeeks many personalities.

Sweet! At least I have some good company up here

Happy Birthday Minigeek!

Can't wait to see you at AT3!

Comment

Back at ya, adorable antoa!
          And hey, I have a lot of talented personalities out there! What the heck am I doing hanging around in THIS ONE? Yeek!
          xxo

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Happy birthday, MG!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              Spoiler:
              i'd be very curious of what happened in the movie to make you love her now. that's a real question. i think as long as you spoiler everything, you could talk about her in the movie.

sally
              Spoiler:
              Well, she did her usual thing. Saving the day with her techy smarts, but I guess it was just the general feeling I got from her. I don't know why, she felt different somehow. The earlier scenes where she didn't do much even. But I guess it was her adorable scene with Cam. I realized that I wasn't just liking her because she was with him...I was liking her because she was being adorable and sweet I've always respected the character, but she never seemed to have a strong personality to me. That last scene especially proved me otherwise.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Okay, I am not going to reveal any spoilers for AOT but I will just say this. I have made it no secret that I've only ever "kinda liked" Sam as an individual character (I like her better in pairings or in a team context). SGA has actually made me like her less But, after watching AOT...

I OFFICIALLY LOOOOVE SAMANTHA CARTER!

I just thought I'd share that with the one group I knew would appreciate it. Seriously, I know some Sam-fans didn't like AOT...but coming from a completely different place...this is the first time I have really just adored the character for the character.

-Stef
                Cool! *scoots over so ya can join us*

But do tell how you saw AoT. I'm still waiting for March for when it comes out on dvd.

Now who's downloading illegal bootlegs?

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                Spoilers for Ark of truth

Spoiler:

There's a Sam/Cam infirmary scene at the end reminiscent of the one in LITS only now it's Cam who's injured and Sam bakes Macaroons and gives him a peck on the cheek
                doh...I peeked. I hate peeking. *facepalms*

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  i sent a christmas card with my others a couple of weeks ago
                  Me too--and just for good measure I did the greeting on the website.

Comment

Happy Birthday MG! You know I love ya

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                    LOL! That's awesome! But the twins could have different birthdays. Like Eileen and her twin.
                    I was gonna say Earlier this month I spent an entire day calling her a noob because she was a year younger than me!

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                    *licks* *slurps*

Neep, the licking has begun anew. Come out, come out wherever you are.
                    I'm here, I'm here! *takes a sip of water to prepare tongue*

In (characteristically) off topic news... I got hold of a d.vice bag to wrap my sister's gifts in. That's a "toy" store in town... not the PG kind I'm going to make her wait until the entire family is here to open it.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      In (characteristically) off topic news... I got hold of a d.vice bag to wrap my sister's gifts in. That's a "toy" store in town... not the PG kind I'm going to make her wait until the entire family is here to open it.
                      heh...now I'm wondering how you got hold of the bag. Perhaps you made a "toy" purchase there yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        heh...now I'm wondering how you got hold of the bag. Perhaps you made a "toy" purchase there yourself?
                        I got it from a coworker. I sent her a text asking and she replied with, "of course! How did you know I would have one?"

Hehe. I just did.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I got it from a coworker. I sent her a text asking and she replied with, "of course! How did you know I would have one?"

Hehe. I just did.
                          heh...Very perceptive of you.

I would love to be a fly on the wall of your house when the time comes for your sis to unwrap her pressies.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                            heh...Very perceptive of you.

I would love to be a fly on the wall of your house when the time comes for your sis to unwrap her pressies.
                            Oooh, maybe I will video it
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                              I can clear up the mystery over minigeek's birthdays. You see, she's been hiding something from us. Mini has Multiple Personality Disorder. She has 37 different personalities, and they all celebrate different birthdays. (Except for the twins, of course. They have the same birthday.)
                              The Geek is the primary personality that plays on Gateworld. One evening while she was online, the 12 year old personality known as Trevor the Naughty Boy came out and changed mini's profile to his birthday. Mini was, of course, in a fugue state while this happened, so she had no idea that any change had been made.
                              Mini has 27 alters here on Gateworld. For anyone else, they would be called sock puppets, but mini's personalities do not agree, so they frequently debate each other, especially on the Carter in Atlantis threads. Shockingly, only 24 of her personalities are proCarter. We don't see all of them here on Samanda because they're so busy drooling in the Thunk threads, most notably resurgamlaura in the Corin Nemec thread. Mini goes by Replicartertje, PengYn and chelle db over on the Sam/Jack love thread, and she's kiwigater on the sulky thread.
                              Here on Samanda, mini gets around. When she's feeling responsible and/or writing-addicted, she is Skydiver. She's Mandy when she wants to stir up trouble, and JanSam the Fugitive when Mandy's on a roll. She's obviously multitalented considering she's TracyJane the Multilingual, hastiekiddo the Screencaps Queen and NearlyCircular of birthday cake fame. She's SunKrux the Witty and Tagger the Joker, Antoa the Fangurl and Neep the Irrepressible, Alan and Agent Dark the token guys. She's our wise elder stateswomen Chopingal and donamac, Jckfan the Straightshooter, and the well-loved Deejay. Last but certainly not least, she's suse the Undefinable and Oooooooober the Inexplicable. I, scifithinker, am another's personality and not one of mini's alters.
                              Samanda would certainly be less interesting were it not for minigeek's personalities.
                              So I wish Trevor the Naughty Boy a happy birthday, and will send mini a gift certificate for a year's worth of thrice-weekly sessions of psychotherapy.
                              ...that was really cool!!!...now it all makes sense!!!
                              Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Okay, I am not going to reveal any spoilers for AOT but I will just say this. I have made it no secret that I've only ever "kinda liked" Sam as an individual character (I like her better in pairings or in a team context). SGA has actually made me like her less But, after watching AOT...
                              I OFFICIALLY LOOOOVE SAMANTHA CARTER!
                              I just thought I'd share that with the one group I knew would appreciate it. Seriously, I know some Sam-fans didn't like AOT...but coming from a completely different place...this is the first time I have really just adored the character for the character.
                              -Stef
                              So that would confirm that there has been a leak of the movie then right???...I'm waiting til I can purchase my own real copy of the movie!!
                              Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              So if I start arguing with you, that I am me...am I in essence arguing with myself and what does that mean, when I'm having a discussion/ arguement with Jan, Ann and Deejay? Oy, I think, I'm, I mean we, us...everybody is having a headache
                              We are Samandans....resistance is futile!
                              Originally posted by Über View Post
                              Got a couple minutes? Want to share the Christmas/New Year cheer?
                              S3M Holiday Greetings
                              (214) 615-6044 ext 5630

As for our beloved international friends who don't want to call long distance...no worries. Record a brief "howdy do" Christmas/New Year's greeting on your computer...and by brief I mean BRIEF (a couple minutes tops)...and email it to moi.
                              [email protected]
                              Y'all got 'til Friday-ish! So scoot!!!
                              Uhm...I have no idea what it is that you are asking us to do here...you want us to record a message to S3M for the holidays???...Is that the phone number for S3M???...I'm assuming we get an answering machine!!...I wouldn't mind actually calling from here but to be honest...I wouldn't know when I'd be able to actually do that...or how to do it...I rarely make overseas calls and even when I do I never know what the heck I'm doing anyway...I'm sure it's a fluke when I get through!!...I probably should mention that I'm no good at talking on the phone...it makes me nervous...can't for the life of me figure out why!!
                              Thanks Über!!
                              Originally posted by Rocky456 View Post
                              Hey speaking of which, since it's almost christmas, who here has sent her a christmas e-mail, or a christmas card?
                              I sent her a message via Kamil's website thingy and I also sent her a card via the mail...but I'm not sure if she'll get it let alone read it...but it's the thought that counts right???
                              ...you are so mean!!!! Hehe...your poor sister...make sure you put it on YT!!!

Okley dokley...I'm gonna have to be quick as I still have presents to wrap and it's already 12.23am...and I have to work again tomorrow so...I just wanted to say a huge merry Christmas to everyone and wish you all the very best for a happy and safe new year!
                              With luck I shall be back on December 26th my time which is still Christmas day for most of you...and I intend to have some fun on my weekend off...yay!!
                              Can I just quickly say a big thank you to everyone for all the love and support I have received this year...especially with regard to dad. I am very lucky to have had the privilege of chatting to and playing with all you fantastically awesome people! As I told my shipper family, in my mind and in my heart, I consider you all my special friends who have put a smile on my face every day this year...for that I am very thankful.
                              Good night everyone, take care, be safe and have fun and don't forget to hug your loved ones because life is too short!!!

(((Samanda)))

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi all

I'm very sad I only seem to have time to stop by and drop off ficcage lately - RL is far too busy.

Anyways I do have time to say

Happy Birthday, Mini!

And to drop off the Aftershock TAG to 'Divide and Conquer'. It is of course S/J shippy so please be warned!

Divided Union
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X