Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    Sam: No sir I have no reason to believe that TJ would lie about JanSam biting folks.
    Sam: Janet, I've already told you the bite from JanSam didn't draw blood so I do not need a tetnus (sp?) shot.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      'Is that your P90 in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?'

points up...look what sunny did for me

ain't it purty?
      I couldn't resist after your comment earlier.

Playing on Photoshop (very basic stuff here gang - you know the drill, if you snurch, please credit - all are LJ sized.)
      Spoiler:

Last edited by SunKrux; 30 September 2007, 07:14 PM.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        *tosses the puppy a doggie treat

Is that supposed to scare me?
        sigpic

Comment

My cat could take that dog any day
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I couldn't resist after your comment earlier.

Playing on Photoshop (very basic stuff here gang - you know the drill, if you snurch, please credit all are LJ sized.)
            Spoiler:

Heeeheee, I love the WTF one.... that's just cute!
            sigpic
            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
              Heeeheee, I love the WTF one.... that's just cute!
              Glad you like it. That's kinda what the looks on their faces said to me.

Well my lovely Samandans I'm outa here for the night. I've caused enough trouble for one evening. Gotta wash up, make my lunch and put away the clean clothes. I leave you with one thought...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Hey she can be quite vicious....

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

We all know dog rules
                  *spits drink at screen* I love that picture so much!!!! I giggled so much... *points at screen* see.
                  here's another one...

Janet: I love you
                  Sam: ...
                  Janet: I know, it didn't sound right did it. Okay, how about this way: I *love* you. Do you think he'll buy that?
                  Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 30 September 2007, 07:42 PM.
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

*is afraid of Mandy's cat*
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

*is afraid of Mandy's cat*
                      Spoiler:

As you should be
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:

As you should be
                        Battle of the cats...

Mine will sniff you to death!

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

LMAO.... battle of the Cats?! Hilarious!!!
                          Although, looks like it'd be a pretty fair fight....
                          sigpic
                          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Spoiler:

As you should be
                            Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            Battle of the cats...

Spoiler:
                            These beautiful animals ought to have their pictures posted in the Gateworld Members Pets Thread!
                            Just delurking to invite you over! The link is just below my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                              Battle of the cats...

Spoiler:
                              http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k78/Spacegirlnz/random/November%2026%202006/th_bundle_witch_2.jpg
                              Hehe, here is your Elphaba in front of that photo

Spoiler:
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

<snip>
                                To keep this on topic, last night I attended a birthday party for a friend and the husband of one of the guests thinks Amanda is awesome! He works with his wife for the Whedonopolis site and he was getting his pic taken with Amanda at some con (I don't remember which due to the loud music at the party) and apparently Amanda was very patient and understanding (isn't she the coolest?) even though she had places to go. Little did this gent know, Amanda snaked her arm around him for the photo once they got someone there to take it. The guy who was supposed to return the favor bailed after he got his pic with Amanda (how rude!). But our Amanda waited until the guy got his photo.

When I found out this guy is enamored with Amanda I said (loudly) "Amanda Tapping Rocks the Free World". This got applause from another gent at our table.
                                Wow thats awesome. All I get are blank stares from people cos they dont know who the heck AT is. Great story

Good morning everyone. I see you all have been having fun

SliceOfScifi is a cool site with great podcasts and articles but they also have a weekly poll. This week the poll is Best Female Action Star and Amanda is on the list, so those of you so inclined need to wander on over and cast your vote. It is a most impressive and long list, I think there are about 30 women on it.
                                Thanks..I'll get on over there lickety-split. Thanks for linking us up. *thumbs up*

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                                and thanks to that link that AD posted i now have a new sig pic. wwoooo! best interview quote ever.
                                LOL..yes, it's a very good quote. Got a bit of a laugh from it..thanks.

Originally posted by THE BIG UNIT View Post
                                I'm a guy! and i visit samanda everyday, i just don't post all that often.

I Just Watched Adrift, it was really good, definitely has a different feel to it this year, which may be a good thing, looking forward to see more sam!

I also just watched the Stargate:behind the mythology special, it was pretty good, sadly no Amanda but Chris and Michael were great. something brad wright said about Amanda was that out of all the cast she had the hardest job; Jack and Teal'c are warriors Daniel is a thinker, and Sam is a warrior, thinker and woman. He was pretty much saying that the Carter character could have come off really badly and it came of great because of Amanda. It was nice to see that the bigwigs of the franchise feel the same about Amanda and Carter as we do.

It was great to see that Amanda and Sanctuary one the syfyportal awards. And RDA, Joe Flanigan and Gateworld. Our voting paid off people, yay!
                                Oh how very true and the very reasons why I love her so.

I missed this bit earlier

Does anyone have a Guinness World Record book? I vaguely remember someone mentioning one once. Does anyone know if there is a category for longest continuous period a Sci-Fi character is played by the same actor? With all the jokes recently about Amanda being the Kelsey Grammer of Sci-Fi, I kind of wondered.
                                I checked here but saw nothing...maybe somebody with magic fingers and better luck can pull this info up.

Originally posted by Melora View Post
                                David Nkyl updated his blog and he posted this very funny pic of Amanda.

Spoiler:

He doesn't really mention anything about her in the blog but if anyone wants to check it out here is the link:

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/
                                How totally cool is that pic? *saves* Thanks!

I've been teaching myself to use Photoshop (hence the new sig image) and well when I saw that image Melora posted I had to do this...

It is LJ sized and if you snurch, you MUST credit me (hey it took me all of two seconds to add the words...).

heck..sounds like my day too..

..*fizzles out*...sorry guys, don't much have the heart to read anymore tonight. Had a bit of an tilt with the gf and I'm feeling pretty crappy right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X