No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna start off by saying my computer is once again being annoying and so this site doesn't wanna work, hopefully it'll sort itself out but currently i am using Chelle's computer.... she is soooo awesome, even logged out so i could log in and all... *huggles her tightly*

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Watched all the eps but isnt a huge fan? Better look him straight in the eye and ask again. How can one sit through over 200 eps and NOT be a fan?
    Looking him straight in the eye makes me laugh, he reminds me of Teal'c too much! Heehee... He is tall, dark and... has a shaved head, all but the Apophis Symbol, maybe i should give him the tattoo version i got with a magazine once.... Oh and he didn't watch all the episodes, i didn't have Season Ten to let him borrow and... i won't let it out of my site until i've had it for at least... a year! I'll let him borrowed by burnt version when i get it back off my friend!

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
    Hehe, oh cool, is it your video? Well, as bizarre a choice it may be, I love the Chipmunks theme. And it does work really well for a 1969 video.
    Yes it's my video, all the ones i posted links too were one's that i put together myself, not the best but at least they work together pretty good and yeah, love the Chipmunks. Yes, it was the best choice song, i tried Bryan Adams "Summer of '69" but it didn't work too well! So i wuv the funny chipmunks!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    from joe's blog (no spoilers)
    Sally writes: “Is replicarter dead for sure?”
    joe/Answer: Yes.
    Awww, but remember it is Stargate we are talking about here... when does anyone every REALLY die?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
    I was watching Stargate today and hubby was home watching with me...shock of shocks!!...and I caught him giggling at a scene...yes...giggling...my hubby who "pretends" to dislike the show...was giggling at a scene in Stargate...I swear, he was actually enjoying it because we ended up watching 2 episodes...hahaha...SPRUNG!!!!!
    My fave part in Urgo was watching the SF...and...well all of it I guess...it was funny!!!
    He watched an episode with you and laughed? Did it have Vala in it? If not i am very very very surprised! But thats nice he watched with you, i wish i could get peoples to watch with me...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

WHAAAT?!?!?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That is so not making my day but like everyone said, no one is really dead in Scifi

And in my dream world RC will never ever be dead

I still wonder why they didn't do more with the charactere of RC though, I mean it was such a great idea and then they only did that with it. I mean yes they didn't know they would get another season but they could have made her come back in season 9. I mean who knows...Maybe she asscended or something like that
      Or she might have another version of her somewhere where the weapen wasn't affective

I mean there was an opurtunity, but nothing
      OK Eve take a deep breath!!

Now repeat after me RepliCarter ascended, RepliCarter ascended, RepliCarter ascended...

there all better now?

Hey! It's my story and I'm sticking to it
      -

Comment

I showed this pic to a friend before but I don't think I've ever seen it here. It's one of my fav's of AT. She's totally hot in this one...mmmm

Spoiler:

Sizzling...

Think I've overspent my time here this morning...Laters! *wanders off to do other less appealing things*

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
          He watched an episode with you and laughed? Did it have Vala in it?
          No!!!

Even though you are sitting on the floor next to me and I did tell you NO...the answer is still....NO!!! hahaha ...No Vala in the ep!!

So now that I finally have my puter back...and what do I get...she just called me a *itch!! Nasty!!!!
          She says it's said with love...and a bark...but still...I have my puter back!!!!! Yay!!!
          Good night everyone, take care, be safe, have fun and hug your loved ones!!!
          (((Samanda)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Now repeat after me RepliCarter ascended, RepliCarter ascended, RepliCarter ascended...

there all better now?

absolyutely, she's too cool to die

Joe just means that as far as the SHOW Is concerened she's dead. We can keep her alive as long as we want to
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
              Amanda smiles a lot more then Samantha Carter gets to. She must be fun to work with.

I really like the behind the scenes videos also. One of my favorites for those that watched Farscape is
              (Off Topic so in spoilers)

Off to bed now. Goodnight all.
              Yeah! AT does have an awesome smile...you can easily tell the difference between AT's smile and Sam's smile, it's so cool.

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
              <snip
              Looking him straight in the eye makes me laugh, he reminds me of Teal'c too much! Heehee... He is tall, dark and... has a shaved head, all but the Apophis Symbol, maybe i should give him the tattoo version i got with a magazine once.... Oh and he didn't watch all the episodes, i didn't have Season Ten to let him borrow and... i won't let it out of my site until i've had it for at least... a year! I'll let him borrowed by burnt version when i get it back off my friend!

<snip>

Awww, but remember it is Stargate we are talking about here... when does anyone every REALLY die?!?!?!?!
              Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

there all better now?

It's like 'dying' in cold temperatures...you're not dead until you're warm and dead...in Sci fi you're not dead until you're forgotten and ebbed out of fanfiction...and dead
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!!
                (samcarterrules)
                Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
                Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Happy Birthday samcarterrules!

Hope you have a lovely day with pressies galore and lots of yummy cake!
                Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post

Oh and

Happy B-day samcarterrules
                Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                nearly forgot...

Happy Birthday Samcarterrules!
                Hope your birthday is something special
                Hi Everyone,

Thank You so much everyone for the birthday wishes!!!

I'm off out on the town tonight so I will have a drink to you all

Gotta run CYL

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julia (Samcarterrules) !!!

Hope you have a fantastic time!!!!

Comment

No!!!
                    Even though you are sitting on the floor next to me and I did tell you NO...the answer is still....NO!!! hahaha ...No Vala in the ep!!
                    So now that I finally have my puter back...and what do I get...she just called me a *itch!! Nasty!!!!
                    She says it's said with love...and a bark...but still...I have my puter back!!!!! Yay!!!
                    I'm still surprise and impressed... Woof Woof I particular like the way you got your computer back then left! Heehee, thanks for letting me borrow your puter... and sleep well and all that Jazz... see ya again on Thursday! woohoo!

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    It's like 'dying' in cold temperatures...you're not dead until you're warm and dead...in Sci fi you're not dead until you're forgotten and ebbed out of fanfiction...and dead
                    Very true, very very true...

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                      Quint Studer

Comment

Ooooh...cool...I want to get that book but the book store doesn't have it...is it good????
                        I ordered it online. Yes, I think it's (Band of Sisters) good. Each chapter tells the story of a different woman in the various service branches in Iraq. Some are pilots, some are drivers etc. The one I just started is a crew member on a ship. I think it gives good info in general about what troops are dealing with on a day to day basis over there.

Comment

OMG!!! That is so awesome and funny and such a good pick me up...so it this one too...its the birthday song...I sing it a lot...to myself of course...just in case I can sing it to someone one day who might appreciate the humor in it...
                          The Stargate B-day Song
                          I loved it, Made me laugh out loud.

Great job of matching the hysterical words with priceless stargate pictures.!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer one View Post
                            I loved it, Made me laugh out loud.

Great job of matching the hysterical words with priceless stargate pictures.!
                            I'm not a shipper, but I love that moment in your signature when Sam/Thera puts her head on Jack's/Jonah's shoulder. Sweet.

Comment

Bwah!!

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              "It least you didn't die this year, I quess that's good enough" Love that line. So funny.

Here is a one that is just crazy:
                              Stargate Got's Cabin Fever
                              "And now that we're all here we're not all there!" Hee.

Has anyone recced this one lately? It's a Samcentric vid. Always gets me.

Soldier's Daughter

Comment

Here's a classic: Stargate Cantina

Also-sorry for the double post, I kept messing up the edit on the last post.

Comment

Working...
                                X