Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to be going in reverse today...oh well..*puts on warning beeper*

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    there's a new message from amanda on her website. and the birthday wishes are up. yay on both!

i LOVE to hear about amanda's life. olivia is a wonderful blessing to someone as beautiful (in soul) as amanda. amanda is truly enjoying her blessings.

sally
    The birthday messages are awesome as is the new message she's so sweet and everyone wrote such nice things.

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
    Hehe, oh dear. I quite like her hair, though it does look like she's wearing a muppet. She always looks lovely in photoshoots, but sometimes I think whoever picks the outfits for them must have a really bizarre fashion sense!
    Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Spoiler:

Ack! What was she thinking?!!
    No muppets were harmed in the shooting of this photo, just a couple of reputations and one sense of good taste...but no muppets.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
      i got it. 'twas in quotation marks, which helped. good caption.
      Me too It were funny
      Last edited by scarimor; 10 September 2007, 01:35 AM.
      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        hey, we're just pwning the bully. i thought that was on par with pwning the noobs and all part of teh fun?

cruel snark is actually worse to read than well meant but uninformed comments
        Would you two get a room?
        scarimor

Comment

A little more than OT.

I'm going to be offline for a while. We just found out yesterday that my Dad has Cancer and it's spread through out his body.

That's the reason why I won't be posting as much as I would when Atlantis starts.

Bye for now.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
            A little more than OT.

I'm going to be offline for a while. We just found out yesterday that my Dad has Cancer and it's spread through out his body.

That's the reason why I won't be posting as much as I would when Atlantis starts.

Bye for now.
            [[[hugs]]]

Comment

A little more than OT.

Bye for now.
              Sorry to hear that LaCroix, will miss you *hugs*
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I miss the days when you spoke English. Or is that just in my faulty memory?
                Hehehe...I'm thinking AD lives within his own mind...and this is his language!!!!
                i miss the days when he was a polite young man that was fun to be around
                He's still fun...sometimes...and he's young...well he's younger than me...so that's young...but we love him still...right???????
                Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                Okay, A. I loved her hair in that scene!!! and
                B. What exactly is vegemite?
                Vegemite is black stuff you put on your toast/bread...it's a yeast extract...an acquired taste but not to everyones liking. I love it...as do most Aussies and Kiwi's!!
                Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                An 'Amanda Feast of the World' sounds like an excellent idea! Even though there's no new information out there yet about AT4, I'm definitely setting the pennies aside for it. *wonders what she could bring*

...and Tim Tams? Jaffa? *ish thorougly confused*

Anyways, do I hear a caption?
                http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...udios06_04.jpg
                Awww...that pic is so cute and sad!!!
                Jaffa's are yummy...you suck em til they go soft and then you enjoy the sweet chocolate center!!...Its' a lolly!!!
                Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                It's called 'Class'.
                Aye...and Amanda has oodles of it!!!
                Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I think we all respect Amanda's right to choose what she will and will not do. In the movie business it probably takes quite a bit of guts to say no, though. ETA: I see Sky just commented on this too.
                I think classy is a very accurate adjective for her overall.
                I watch Atlantis but have never been a huge fan. I usually don't tape it if I'm going to miss an episode on the first run. My interest particularly waned as it became the Rodney Rants Show. I definitely have new interest in it with the addition of AT. And I will be taping it now.
                Hehehe...my hubby has been subjected to SGA and he's always complaining about the "sooky drongo"...as he calls him...I love Rodney...and all his whining!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Tee hee! "Sooky drongo!"

I can just hear that in an Aussie accent

(The voice my head supplied belongs to William McInnes )
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                    and i miss the days when gw was leet and didnt have so many noobs that thrive on ineffective moderating. but i guess we can't all have what we want
                    OMG...I actually undersood that...NOOOOOOOOOO! Somebody help me before I start morphing!!!!
                    Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                    if AT were to do some nekkid scenes then i wouldn't care so long as it made sense. the fact that she's not comfortable doing it, and so would use a body double when a scene calls for some nekkidness, makes me respect her more for the fact that she will not do what she's clearly not comfortable with.
                    Yeah...she's the bees knees our Amanda...such a great role model for our children!!
                    Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                    And wow, brave girl! Though I think I may need a proper pic to visualize moss-fairy gardens in butter tubs. Have any on hand?
                    Nope. Mum and dad weren't big on taking photos of us when we were little tackers...in fact I have no idea what I even looked like as a baby as we have no photos of me under 8 months old...and the moss fairy gardens were basically a butter tub filled with moss then topped with flower and rocks or stones...of course the best bit was climbing onto the roof to get the moss.
                    We actually used to scare the life out of my parents with the stunts we pulled...like balancing on unsupported beams on the second story balcony...or climbing to the top of the pine trees and swinging back and forth about 4 stories high...and then swinging on a rope swing over the edge of a cliff/mountain side...only to fall and break my arm...I was 6 at the time...but it was so much fun!!!
                    there's a new message from amanda on her website. and the birthday wishes are up. yay on both!
                    i LOVE to hear about amanda's life. olivia is a wonderful blessing to someone as beautiful (in soul) as amanda. amanda is truly enjoying her blessings.
                    sally
                    Yay...thanks for the heads up sally!!
                    A little more than OT.
                    Bye for now.
                    (((LaCroix)))...thinking of you and your family and sending our love and thoughts across the seas.
                    Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    Tee hee! "Sooky drongo!"
                    I can just hear that in an Aussie accent
                    (The voice my head supplied belongs to William McInnes )
                    Oh he's so cool!
                    Hey Eileen!!

Well that has me all caught up here...off to the ship thread now...oooh...did you see how Amanda uses her dot dots like this.....!!!! So I'm not the only one then!!! Yay!!
                    Amanda is just so awesome. I'm surprised at how many aussies are listed...cool!!
                    Good night everyone...take care, be safe, have fun and hug your loved ones because life is too short.
                    (((Samanda)))
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                      Hehehe...my hubby has been subjected to SGA and he's always complaining about the "sooky drongo"...as he calls him...I love Rodney...and all his whining!!
                      ROFL that sooooo fits! Of course now every time I see Rodney that phrase is going to come to mind
                      -

Comment

sally
                        Whee! I checked there last week hoping to see it, but nothing was up then so thanks for the head's up! I started reading each birthday wish and got to page 9 before my brain zoned out..hehe. Will have to get back to it later.

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        I seem to be going in reverse today...oh well..*puts on warning beeper*

No muppets were harmed in the shooting of this photo, just a couple of reputations and one sense of good taste...but no muppets.
                        You mean you have a forward gear as well? *snickers*

"No muppets were harmed in the shooting of this photo..." No Muppets Harmed/Shooting...a bit of a pun there perhaps my friend?

A little more than OT.

Bye for now.
                        LaCroix, I'm sorry to hear this. Sending my thoughts and best wishes for him and all concerned here. Take care and just know you will be missed.

Comment

A little more than OT.

Bye for now.
                          I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family are able to find the strength and support you need.

Love and prayers,

W.
                          xx
                          "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

mmhm, sooky drongo

can someone translate teh aussie for us yanks please?

if i'm gonna start using that, i need to know what it means
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              We actually used to scare the life out of my parents with the stunts we pulled...like balancing on unsupported beams on the second story balcony...or climbing to the top of the pine trees and swinging back and forth about 4 stories high...and then swinging on a rope swing over the edge of a cliff/mountain side...only to fall and break my arm...I was 6 at the time...but it was so much fun!!!

Well that has me all caught up here...off to the ship thread now...oooh...did you see how Amanda uses her dot dots like this.....!!!! So I'm not the only one then!!! Yay!!
                              Nope I do that '.....' as well, much easier to just ramble
                              LOL, and isn't it amazing what we used to get away with as kids? I see some parents now, and they're so darn protective... It's like, How did we ever make it to our ages? We used to jump out of this big tree in my neighbors backyard, and sometime halfway through the fall the rope would kick in and you'd go swinging over this little creek.... Never in a million years would I do it now, but it was oh so much fun as a kid....
                              sigpic
                              awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

mmhm, sooky drongo

can someone translate teh aussie for us yanks please?

if i'm gonna start using that, i need to know what it means
                                Well......

a sook is a cry baby

and drongo has several meanings but in Rodney's case it would be an inept, awkward or embarrassing person

it also can be a fool, a stupid person, a dimwit or slow-witted person
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X