Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Fudge! I thought a sincere apology may change your mind about my guess!

Okay, does she have another color blouse or uniform on in the original photo? Can we turn this into Twenty Questions ... I'll keep playing!

The clue is in the hairstyle ... which I'm thinking is one of the more recent seasons ... come on, anyone out there? Fellow Samandans?! Are you *all* watching Donald Trump's finale tonight?!!

This is maddening! I just spent the past 30 minutes searching through hairstyles and screencaps and I think it has to be Season 8 ... right around Threads ... somewhere from Covenant into end of season ... but I can't nail it!

Okay ... throw me a bone ... am I at least in the right ballpark?!! Uber, where are you? Come out and play!!
    Here's your bone:

It is definitely Season 8.

Here's your second one:

Don't trust the colors...they lie very easily.

And no. Not Covenant.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

yeah, the shirt has to be doctored, because amanda has never worn that color of blue on the show
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        yeah, the shirt has to be doctored, because amanda has never worn that color of blue on the show
        Doctored. That sounds so...surgical.

I consider myself more of an Artiste...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Well Uber and I sat and chatted about my Sam banner and decided it was the photo we didn't like, so after a brief discussion Uber came up with this little number that I think is much better.

Pretty darn good job seeing as she completely remade my banner on her own.

Thanks Uber!
          Kat
          I will guess... Gemini?

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Here's your bone:

It is definitely Season 8.

Here's your second one:

Don't trust the colors...they lie very easily.

And no. Not Covenant.

Damn! I could have sworn it was Covenant... LOL
            Shows you how much I paid attention to Uber last night when she told me!
            But then again I think it had to have been around 2am when we were discussing it and I may have already been drifting off to sleep. Yeah that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              I will guess... Gemini?
              Wow...great guess, AstroG!

But no.

Comment

I got it!! The jacket is hot pink - I now see a little bit of the pile peeking out and that gave it away ... or I'm so bonkers by now that I'm hallucinating ... but it's the episode in S8 where she accepts the ring! What the heck - it's Affinity! Ha! What say ... oh yea?!!

Comment

Is it
                  Spoiler:
                  Endgame?

Comment

will no one try to make a guess on this one??? (except for Kat...cause I told you... )

Okay...then tsax...it's up to you!
                    And the colors lie very easily?

Frightening thought - it's not RepliCarter, is it, er, 'forming' that lovely picture?

Oh, dear - that thought merits another
                    ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got it!! The jacket is hot pink - I now see a little bit of the pile peeking out and that gave it away ... or I'm so bonkers by now that I'm hallucinating ... but it's the episode in S8 where she accepts the ring! What the heck - it's Affinity! Ha! What say ... oh yea?!!
                      Oh Nay.

Comment

Hmmm, I beg to differ ChopinGal, but take alook at this pic and tell me if you still think Affinity

Its Endgame!!!!

Comment

Oh Nay.
                          This is war! I cannot go to sleep tonight until this is settled! Jeepers ... not blue and not pink! Back to the drawing board ... I shall return!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Is it
                            Spoiler:
                            Endgame?

Ah...you got it! Process of elimination, right? Since practically every other Season 8 ep was named???

Here's the banner:

and here's the original shot:

Good job, AD!

Comment

Ah...you got it! Process of elimination, right? Since practically every other Season 8 ep was named???

Good job, AD!

Haha - Process of Elimination.... I prefer to call it skilled

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Hmmm, I beg to differ ChopinGal, but take alook at this pic and tell me if you still think Affinity

Its Endgame!!!!
                                Now how ironic is this?! The very last chapter I wrote this past week for Head Trip is entitled ... Endgame!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job, AD ... that's why you're Head of Security and I just make the jokes around here ....

Comment

Working...
                                X