Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    student health services is a fairly low level mob. you just need a fast weapon, even if it is less dps, so you can keep interrupting their spells. for a low level mob they do have some annoying ones. if you've got crowd control, use it on the dps mobs since they'll hurt the most. their tanks shouldnt bother you, just remember to keep your health up (mana if your a pally since mana=health for pally's) and you should be fine. take down their mages first (fast weapon means more intteruptions means they cant cast), then the tanks (who shouldnt be doing much to you since ur keeping ur hp up) then break the cc and own the dps.
    Wow, I'm frightened that I actually understood all of this.

But for those who didn't - a Gaming Glossary

Comment

^
      advertising. please remove.

ps, go here for all your hot Sam/Vala discussion/pictures/fic: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15743
      I mean no offense, AD. We have always posted these invites in threads where some shippers hang out. And I put it in spoilers, so those who didn't want to read it wouldn't have to.

If anyone else feels strongly about this, please pm me, and I'll remove it.
      Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 22 July 2007, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          I mean no offense, AD. We have always posted these invites in threads where some shippers hang out. And I put it in spoilers, so those who didn't want to read it wouldn't have to.

I've never had a problem with this being posted, and I'm a polar bear
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks for the post! I had forgotten all about it!! and As a Sam fan yourself you are always welcomed here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Well, this is a milestone post for me so it's an Amanda appreciation one. Not an original idea, but heartfelt.

A-Adorable
              M-Magnetic
              A-Amazing
              N-Natural
              D-Delightful
              A-Astronomical

T-Talented
              A-Animated
              P-Precious
              P-Professional
              I-Intelligent
              N-Nifty
              G-Genuine

Very nice! Congratulations on 5000! You big talker you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                I've never had a problem with this being posted, and I'm a polar bear
                do you eat penguins?

Comment

do you eat penguins?
                  Nope, they're not on my diet
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

O.o

Comment

I don't see a problem with this post; ship day has always been mentioned the same way in this thread for the last four years.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        I don't see a problem with this post; ship day has always been mentioned the same way in this thread for the last four years.
                        Don't mind AD...he is either joking or cranky. If he wants to promote his ship too that's fine!

sigpic

Comment

I think AD was joking. And posting *his* ship thread of choice.

I found it hilarious and I *like* Sam/Jack (in fanfic): I find the whole idea of Sam/Vala squickie. Obviously AD doesn't.

Please don't get hurt feelings.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Don't see much of the joke in this, honestly I mean the funny rivalry between polar bears and penguins, yes that is joking and a lot of fun...but asking to remove a annoucment for something that some people might interest isn't really joking if you ask me

Comment

I think the lesson we must learn from this is to never take anything AD says seriously. Just patronisingly pat him on the head.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                I think the lesson we must learn from this is to never take anything AD says seriously. Just patronisingly pat him on the head.
                                sif

Comment

Working...
                                X