Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    I can totally see her as a master of Tetris.
    lol oh yeah me too! Sam has got to have something to do while she is stuck in her lab in the wee morning hours waiting on those experiments to finish...

Comment

88. The Simpsons. Sure, she makes a point of saying she doesn't getting it...but it's just for show.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
        lol oh yeah me too! Sam has got to have something to do while she is stuck in her lab in the wee morning hours waiting on those experiments to finish...
        And now i have the tetris song in my head.

*picturing Sam schooling them all in Tetris*

Comment

Hey guys!

I've never posted here before, but I love Sam. I grew up with her as a role model and I can't wait to see her in Atlantis. I just put up my final entry for the SGA video competition and Sam has a funny role in it. The idea is "what if Atlantis took place at a resort?" I thought some of you might enjoy it.

"Sunset Atlantis":
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=xs6T7W82KvY

Hope you're all well and wishing you much love, laughter and light!
          Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
            88. The Simpsons. Sure, she makes a point of saying she doesn't getting it...but it's just for show.
            87. Old school Sci-Fi shows. She SAYS she watches them just to mock the science, but she thinks the original Apollo is WAY hotter than the current.

Comment

86. Wormhole X-Treme!
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                86. Wormhole X-Treme!
                LOL, now that would be something Sam would feel guilty about liking
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Sam's 100 Guilty Pleasures

100. Oreo's
                  99. Rick Springfield
                  98. Lock picking and motorcycle riding (what they go together don't they?)
                  97. Jack (yeah, you knew it had to be there, might as well get it over with!)
                  98. Godiva chocolate in her desk drawer
                  97. Singing in the shower.
                  94. Thunderstorms.
                  93. Craftily and furtively rearranging important items in Daniel's office when he's popped out for a minute. Because no-one ever suspects her.
                  92. Anime hentai
                  91. An hour long soak in the bathtub and a glass of wine.
                  90. Jack's gameboy... one day he will realize that's her intials beside the highest score.
                  89. Sometimes (just once in a while) she eats GREEN JELL-O!!!!
                  87. Old school Sci-Fi shows. She SAYS she watches them just to mock the science, but she thinks the original Apollo is WAY hotter than the current.
                  86. Wormhole X-Treme!
                  85. Teal'c's Hats - She's got pictures of him in everything from a sombrero to a beanie.

Comment

84. Thinking the lead actor from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      83. Thinking the lead actress from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt

Comment

100. Oreo's
                        99. Rick Springfield
                        94. Thunderstorms.
                        93. Craftily and furtively rearranging important items in Daniel's office when he's popped out for a minute. Because no-one ever suspects her.
                        92. Anime hentai
                        90. Jack's gameboy... one day he will realize that's her intials beside the highest score.
                        86. Wormhole X-Treme!
                        85. Teal'c's Hats - She's got pictures of him in everything from a sombrero to a beanie.
                        82. Rearranging the keys on other peoples keyboards.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                          So she's the one that did that to all the keyboards in the control room!

Comment

100. Oreo's
                            99. Rick Springfield
                            94. Thunderstorms.
                            92. Anime hentai
                            86. Wormhole X-Treme!

81. Rearranging the name plates on the office door to keep Jack from finding his real office
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

100. Oreo's
                              99. Rick Springfield
                              94. Thunderstorms.
                              92. Anime hentai
                              86. Wormhole X-Treme!

81. Rearranging the name plates on the office door to keep Jack from finding his real office
                              "Uh, Sir, for the record, you DO have a desk."
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

100. Oreo's
                                99. Rick Springfield
                                94. Thunderstorms.
                                92. Anime hentai
                                86. Wormhole X-Treme!
                                80. Pickpocket... swapping peoples swipe cards around so they are restricted to all the wrong areas.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X