Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    Some high res professional shots I hadn't seen at this quality before.

Oooh very pretty mini
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

50 Things Carter Would Never, Ever Say (But Should)
      Spoiler:
      50 - "It's on like Donkey Kong!" - the dancer of spaz
      49 - "Oh, bite me!" - ForeverSg1
      48 - "If only they really knew how smart I am." - RepliCartertje
      47 - "McKay, my eyes are up here!" - Mandy
      46 - "SG1 leader my a**" - jckfan55
      45 - "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
      44 - "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
      43 - "I am the pwnage." - AD
      42 - "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" - scifithinker
      41 - "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
      40 - "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
      39 - "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal
      38 - "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me" - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
      37 - "Jack O'Neill, you big stud! Take me to bed or lose me forever." - Skydiver
      36 - "Jack, kiss my a**. No really kiss it." - mara-anni
      35 - "I'm going to kick the snot out of the next person who says the word 'technobabble' in my presence." - Strix varia
      34 - "You want to do the pilots' briefing? Fine! Hope you have a great time - 'cuz it gives me just enough time for a test flight (and maybe a little fun) while you are yakking with the boys. - astrogeologist
      33 - "Don't ask for an explanation if you don't want to hear it." - astrogeologist
      32 - "Math is *fun*!!!" - astrogeologist
      31 - "No. I will not help create a new superbomb." - astrogeologist
      30 - "Yes, sir. Right away, sir! Three bags full, sir!" (directed at any of the numbskulled bureaucratic idiotic thick-headed 'superior' officers who can't see beyond their own preconceptions...). Of course this is probably something along the lines of what many officers think daily about some of their 'superior' officers. - astrogeologist
      29 - "Yes, an alien energy being followed me home through the Stargate. Anyone who tells me that I'm just stressed and need to relax or see a shrink.. is getting zatted!" - astrogeologist
      28 - "I Samantha Carter, take you Jonathon O'Neill to be my lawful wedded husband, in sickness and health for as long as we both shall live!" - chelle db
      27 - "If only I could be that replicater version of me for one day - or two." RepliCartertje
      26 - "With NO due respect, Sir." Tagger
      25- "When I say Not Yet, I mean NOT YET!!!!!" - Mandy
      24--"Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on the reason Orlin came back to see us...sir." (this could go along with #26)- jckfan55
      23--"General Landry, Sir, just because you order me to make the upgrade in three days doesn't mean I can. Even if I had every SGC and every Area 51 scientist at my disposal, it cannot be done in three days. I know the IOA wants it now, but the answer is an unequivocal no."--scifithinker
      22 - Let's see how much torque this baby really has, shall we? ForeverSg1
      21. “Whoa that was friggin awesome!” KirFect
      20- "Sir, please don't play with my doohickeys." - Mandy
      19 - "Sir, please play with my doohickey!" (Sir=) Petemoretti
      18-"Where's my friggin' Medal of Honor? Do you know how many times I've saved the planet?"-jckfan55
      17 - "I knew one day you were going to ask that to me, Sir. But no I don't do trio's with you and Janet. I am willing to think about a trio with Janet and Vala" - RepliCartertje
      16 - ah nuts to you guys, i'm goin' on vacation. fix it yourselves.-stargate barbie
      15 - "Oh for crying-out-loud Mitchell, suck it up!!!"
      14 - "Get over it Mitchell, worse things have happened to better people than you!!"
      13 - I'm not actually interested in General O'Neill. Stop asking about it.
      12 - "Umm...No Sir, I was asking for help not your hand." JanSam
      11 - Teal'c, after all these years of looking into your deep dark brooding eyes, I think its time we get it on - Mandy
      10 - My name is Samantha Carter. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

9 - aw dude, no way! my "robot" is way better than your "funky chicken". ok thats it. dance off!

Comment

ROFL!!!! I now need to hang my computer up to dry out.
        Spoiler:
        45 - "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
        44 - "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
        42 - "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" - scifithinker
        41 - "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
        40 - "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
        39 - "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal
        38 - "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me" - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
        37 - "Jack O'Neill, you big stud! Take me to bed or lose me forever." - Skydiver
        35 - "I'm going to kick the snot out of the next person who says the word 'technobabble' in my presence." - Strix varia
        34 - "You want to do the pilots' briefing? Fine! Hope you have a great time - 'cuz it gives me just enough time for a test flight (and maybe a little fun) while you are yakking with the boys. - astrogeologist
        33 - "Don't ask for an explanation if you don't want to hear it." - astrogeologist
        30 - "Yes, sir. Right away, sir! Three bags full, sir!" (directed at any of the numbskulled bureaucratic idiotic thick-headed 'superior' officers who can't see beyond their own preconceptions...). Of course this is probably something along the lines of what many officers think daily about some of their 'superior' officers. - astrogeologist
        29 - "Yes, an alien energy being followed me home through the Stargate. Anyone who tells me that I'm just stressed and need to relax or see a shrink.. is getting zatted!" - astrogeologist
        28 - "I Samantha Carter, take you Jonathon O'Neill to be my lawful wedded husband, in sickness and health for as long as we both shall live!" - chelle db
        27 - "If only I could be that replicater version of me for one day - or two." RepliCartertje
        24--"Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on the reason Orlin came back to see us...sir." (this could go along with #26)- jckfan55
        23--"General Landry, Sir, just because you order me to make the upgrade in three days doesn't mean I can. Even if I had every SGC and every Area 51 scientist at my disposal, it cannot be done in three days. I know the IOA wants it now, but the answer is an unequivocal no."--scifithinker
        18-"Where's my friggin' Medal of Honor? Do you know how many times I've saved the planet?"-jckfan55
        17 - "I knew one day you were going to ask that to me, Sir. But no I don't do trio's with you and Janet. I am willing to think about a trio with Janet and Vala" - RepliCartertje
        16 - ah nuts to you guys, i'm goin' on vacation. fix it yourselves.-stargate barbie
        14 - "Get over it Mitchell, worse things have happened to better people than you!!"
        11 - Teal'c, after all these years of looking into your deep dark brooding eyes, I think its time we get it on - Mandy
        9 - aw dude, no way! my "robot" is way better than your "funky chicken". ok thats it. dance off!

8. "I make this look easy." Kirfect

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

LOL!!!!! OMG...that was GREAT...i'm gonna be giggling about that the rest of the day...
          sigpic
          Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

LOL! I absolutely love this line. No matter how many times I hear it, I giggle every time.

Comment

Spoiler:

7. "I don't care if this discovery could disprove quantum mechanics as we know it. It's 1700 hours, and I'm going home."
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                LOL! I absolutely love this line. No matter how many times I hear it, I giggle every time.
                Inconceivable!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                  *jumps up and down waving hand* Me...pick me...I'll ask her!!!!

She's super woman...oops...let the cat out of the bag...D'oh!!

Never seen mac....it's like me having a huge crush on PDL when he was on 21 Jump Street...all my friends loved Johnny Depp...but I loved Peter!!...should I have admitted that??? D'oH!

Oh wow...cool!! Yay!!

I love the caps Hastie...thank you for sharing once again!!!

Sorry but I had to do it...you guys are brilliant!!
                  Yus thats what im talking about Chelle . Good to see youve got your multiQuote back again

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Wait a minute, I thought these were supposed to be what she *should* say, not what she'd *never* say and *shouldn't*.
                  Owch, oh come on she so would say it and we all know it some of us are just in...DENIAL!!!

Some high res professional shots I hadn't seen at this quality before.

Those are beautiful. Tanks Mini

Oh thats just brilliant Mini
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Spoiler:
                    7. "I don't care if this discovery could disprove quantum mechanics as we know it. It's 1700 hours, and I'm going home."-scifithinker[/QUOTE]

6. "I have a degree in astrophysics and you guys want me to set your VCR clocks. Here's the manual, learn how to do it yourself" -LaCroix

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post

6. "I have a degree in astrophysics and you guys want me to set your VCR clocks. Here's the manual, learn how to do it yourself" -LaCroix
                      Psst LaCroix....JanSam says no one uses VCR's anymore, its all about the DVD's
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        We are talking about the boys of SG-1, you think they can use DVD recorders If they are able to hook up the VCR, you can be lucky

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how we managed to not include any Star Wars or Wizard of Oz references.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Spoiler:
                            7. "I don't care if this discovery could disprove quantum mechanics as we know it. It's 1700 hours, and I'm going home."-scifithinker

5. "i'm confused." - majorsal

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                              I'm trying to figure out how we managed to not include any Star Wars or Wizard of Oz references.
                              Hey I am still waiting for Sam to create a protective shield for Siler. ... You know that would be one of Sam's greatest inventions Well the Medical doctors would think so lol gotta love Siler
                              Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 14 July 2007, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Mandy,

Spoiler:
                                Join the modern world...honest it won't hurt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X