Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
    Here's the other one:

For those who wanted to know, I found both of these here at GW under the season 7 ep guide.
    Oh to be a fly on the wall and see AT behind the scenes. It would be interesting to see what this actress and the Cassie actresses have to say about AT. My guess would be that she's really good with kids.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      SyFy Portal released the final nomination list for its eighth annual SyFy Genre Awards and of note is the following :

BEST ACTRESS/Television
      Evangeline Lilly, "Lost"
      Mary McDonnell, "Battlestar Galactica"
      Jacqueline McKenzie, "The 4400"
      Billie Piper, "Doctor Who"
      Amanda Tapping, "Stargate SG-1"

BEST WEB PRODUCTION

Episode 1, "Sanctuary"
      To Serve All My Days, "Star Trek: New Voyages"
      Webisode 9, "Battlestar Galactica"
      Webisode 10, "Battlestar Galactica"
      World Enough and Time, "Star Trek: New Voyages"

Stargate got several nominations in various categories, check them out here
      YAY!!

I watched The Changeling a few nights ago - hadn't watched it in a long time. Loved the Teal'c - Sam friendship and teasing.

Sam teasing him about bovine lactose... hehe.

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
      Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
        Wow, this is actually much more impressive considering what little SG-1 was nominated for this year. They didn't even make the best series list this year, nor did Atlantis.

Unless I missed something, the only two other nominations either show received was for Best Actor/Joe Flangian and Best Guest Star/Richard Dean Anderson, "200".

How sad.

And yet I have to say, the tiny handful of fans Amanda supposedly has, has done a mighty impressive job getting her up on the list not only for best actress -- but for Sanctuary as well! Great team work! We may be a very small -- tiny infact -what is there like 20 of us now? But Amanda fans are unstoppable when they put their minds to something!!

Yep, pretty damn impressive for a gal who has no fans and who plays the least liked character on the show!

/* end sarcasm */

LOL. Yeah, it's amazing what 5 fans and a couple of sock puppets can do, eh?

So, this is the kind of award where fans vote once a day, right?

ETA: Yes, voting begins on July 25 and ends August 25. One vote per email address per day. It's gonna be a long 30 days...

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Everyone should have Sam's lock picking skills. Emma/Space just locked herself outside in the cold. With no shoes. For 40 minutes.

I would laugh, but it means I'm sitting here on my own waitng for my astronomy lecture. She will be here soon. Sigh.

Brrrrr. It's cold.
          You tell me I think I lock myself out of the house rahter regularly, if it isn't once a week, the world will end So that is why a lot of my neighbours have keys of my house, so I can get back in But Sam lock picking skills could work too
          Although the lovely faces of my neighbours when I tell them I locked myself out again is so worth it

SyFy Portal released the final nomination list for its eighth annual SyFy Genre Awards and of note is the following :

BEST ACTRESS/Television
          Evangeline Lilly, "Lost"

BEST WEB PRODUCTION

Episode 1, "Sanctuary"

Ooh awesome list I think the first list is great I Love Mary, Jacque and Amanda...I think they are very strong women and great actresses... Lets hope Amanda cna win eh???

and woohooo for Sanctuary, they are really going strong. Let's hope these kind of things and publicity will only help them...

Comment

There's a poll at SFX Magazine's website where you can vote for the sexiest scifi stars of all time.

SFX is on a mission to find the most attractive men and women in the history of science fiction and fantasy, as voted for by you. We'll print the results (and, of course, lots of lovely pictures) in our issue on sale in September.

So send us your lists! You get to nominate up to five men and five women. Feel free to only do one group or the other, but you're welcome to submit five of each - no more, please, try to control yourself. And remember, it's an all-time poll. You could pick Jane Fonda or Carrie Fisher, Dirk Benedict or William Shatner. Everybody is fair game, from Fay Wray to Freema Agyeman, via Jacqueline "Servalan" Pearce and Erin "Wilma Deering" Gray. What about David Duchovny, Michael York, or John Barrowman? It's up to you. As long as they've historically got on-screen SF credentials, and scrub up well.

Closing date is 9 August 2007. The results will be printed in issue 162, on sale at the end of September.

Comment

Everyone should have Sam's lock picking skills. Emma/Space just locked herself outside in the cold. With no shoes. For 40 minutes.

I would laugh, but it means I'm sitting here on my own waitng for my astronomy lecture. She will be here soon. Sigh.

Brrrrr. It's cold.
              Guess she doesn't know the "Spare key Theory"! I've read a cute SJ ship fic about that one!

Comment

BEST ACTRESS/Television
                Evangeline Lilly, "Lost"

BEST WEB PRODUCTION

Episode 1, "Sanctuary"

This is great news!! Thanks for the info... now just need to write myself a reminder to vote!

Comment

RE: Sam on Atlantis. It will be interesting how she interacts with the other characters. She'll be like the "new kid."

Sam: I can't believe I fell for it when Sheppard told me they always go out in full cammo.

Comment

BEST ACTRESS/Television
                    Evangeline Lilly, "Lost"

BEST WEB PRODUCTION

Episode 1, "Sanctuary"

Wooo-Hooo!! WTG Amanda and SG1, I have a bad memory I hope can remember to vote
                    Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                    Snipped..

And yet I have to say, the tiny handful of fans Amanda supposedly has, has done a mighty impressive job getting her up on the list not only for best actress -- but for Sanctuary as well! Great team work! We may be a very small -- tiny infact -what is there like 20 of us now? But Amanda fans are unstoppable when they put their minds to something!!

Yep, pretty damn impressive for a gal who has no fans and who plays the least liked character on the show!

/* end sarcasm */
                    Love the sarcasm LOL but do "they" really say things like that about Amanda and her fans? (((((((((Amanda and fans)))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

BEST ACTRESS/Television
                      Evangeline Lilly, "Lost"

BEST WEB PRODUCTION

Episode 1, "Sanctuary"

woohoo for Amanda!! Shedoes have some serious competition. Evangeline and Mary are both fantastic actresses. And even though I haven't seen much of Billies and Jacquelins work, I'm sure both of them are very talented.
                      I do have a slight feeling, that Amanda is going to win lol. She does have the greatest fans in the world

The nomination for Sanctuary is also really cool. They really deserve to win! Sanctuary is an amazing project..

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        RE: Sam on Atlantis. It will be interesting how she interacts with the other characters. She'll be like the "new kid."

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9485/cammosamyd6.jpg
                        Sam: I can't believe I fell for it when Sheppard told me they always go out in full cammo.

This time I am not buying it, no way I am wearing this nose doohickey

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                          Guess she doesn't know the "Spare key Theory"! I've read a cute SJ ship fic about that one!
                          Oooh... link please! Pretty please?
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Oooh... link please! Pretty please?
                            Here's the link! After skimming through it right now it seems to be less SJ than I remembered...

Comment

*pops head in* Hey gang! Well, unlike previous times where I'd just been lurking, I've actually been away from GW for the past wee bit. Hope y'all have been well in that time, and just reading some of the recent posts about AT and award noms, it seems she's doing pretty darn well!

Laters!
                              Pixie's Haven

Comment

Go and vote for Sam in the 'Greatest Hair Picture Contest (First to 50)'! She was securely in fourth place but seems like Vala fans decided to back Teyla so Sam would come in fifth.

Post a pic with your vote: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44890&page=13

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                                X