Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Sheesh ya give em an inch they want a mile

You expect me to remember way back then I just used what was called a TV Guide and it showed what was a repeat and what was new
    That does not work. I tried that. It was wrong half the time and the other half it listed something that wasn't even on. Bah. Useless device.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
      i guess this just goes to show ya, don't live in canada.
      Finally! Someone who understands.

Who needs cable these days anyway though. We've got internet webisodes!!! Weeeee!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Thought you might be interested in these headlines, if you hadn't already seen them. I found them on SyFyPortal, but the first is also on GW, so I'm providing that link instead:

Carter Will Have Her Hands Full in Atlantis: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...nds_full.shtml

NOTE: Beware of Atlantis S4 spoilers, including one major one, in the above story.

SG-1 Series Finale Draws Audience: http://www.syfyportal.com/news423823.html

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
          I just tied her with Vala...
          You kinky devil
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
            You kinky devil
            ROFLMAO
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
              Now *anyone* tells me. How did we know it was the "current" season though? I never knew (before I joined the group online) whether it was a current season I was watching or a previous one, and the channel listings were no better help than the network. There were so many Stargates on all the time it was impossible (for me!) to figure out how to find the newer ones. I admit I can be dense, but hey, no denser than the average viewer out there I'm sure.

OK so maybe a LITTLE denser.

All right I'm a post.

Nevermind.

When I first started watching I caught some of the Friday night episodes and some of the early evening/late afternoon reruns.
              jckfan's experience: "Sam's a major. Wait she's a captain. I could have sworn they were calling her major last time. Oh, her hair's different. Must be a different season."
              Probably the best show I've landed on accidentally flipping channels...

Comment

News flash for those going to Comic Con from Joe's blog today:

Little Raven-Hawk writes: “Who is going to there for the panel at Comic Con that you know of?”

Answer: So far, I believe Michael, Chris, Amanda and Ben for the SG-1 panel with Rob Cooper being a strong possibility. As for the Atlantis panel, I believe Amanda, David, probably Joe and myself. Nothing has been finalized. That I know of.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

Little Raven-Hawk writes: “Who is going to there for the panel at Comic Con that you know of?”

Answer: So far, I believe Michael, Chris, Amanda and Ben for the SG-1 panel with Rob Cooper being a strong possibility. As for the Atlantis panel, I believe Amanda, David, probably Joe and myself. Nothing has been finalized. That I know of.
                  Wow!!!! Now I want to go to Comic Con!

But I can't.

Nora, we're counting on you to be our eyes and ears at all the cool events...as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                    You kinky devil
                    ...only you scari, only you!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

But I can't.

Nora, we're counting on you to be our eyes and ears at all the cool events...as usual...
                      that's ok, i can't either.

we'll hang here and live vicariously through others
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

DAMNIT!!!!

*wanders off and pouts because her chances of making it to CC are slim to none.

*wanders back after having throttled the state of CA for their stupid charge for registering her car

Ok, I need my fellow Samandans to help...send lots of positive vibes that I WILL be able to afford to go to CC - at least for Saturday and Sunday - so I can see my fellow Gateworlders/Scapers and Amanada (please let at least ONE of her panels be on one of those two days).
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

But I can't.
                          Me neither. Oh, that'd be too cool. Next year...next summer...next something when I have money and time! At least it seems SG events will be going for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            DAMNIT!!!!
                            OK, I rarely "roll on the floor" or "LMAO" when laughing, but this was definitely worth it.

I do feel your pain, and I'm sending oodles of positive vibes your way, Sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post

Best of The 50
                              Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping)

Wow--this is a cool photo. I don't remember seeing it before.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                Wow--this is a cool photo. I don't remember seeing it before.
                                Yes it is very eye catching.
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X