• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
    Darn strait she does

LOL thats brilliant good one ChopinGal

HeHe love it, man i miss Janet

Oh those 3 are brilliant

Yay I finaly got to see sanctuary, It was brilliant and so cant wait to see the next. Only prob was it was on youtube and other than not beeing that great quality the sceen is either too small or really badly pixulated.

Oh and....

Happy Birthday MajorSal

Go to Sanctuaryfans.com - they have a link to another website that the Sanctuary people set up to carry Webisode 1 and it's much better quality than YouTube.

Comment

Captionary!

1 Has anybody every told you how incredible brilliant you are?
      2 I was just thinking the same about you.

(Sam might not say that about herself but she might for the Alternate Sam.)

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        Eeewwwwwww!!!! I am never eating coleslaw with you guys! I always say that I'll try pretty much anything once....but that's way over the line! Pineapples? Walnuts? Marshmallows?!
        Holy Hannah ... she lives, she breathes, she has graced Samanda once again! Littlest Page, it's so good to have you back and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope all is well in your part of the world, with or without coleslaw!!

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
          Captionary!

"Yeah, bummer ... Dr. MacKenzie said I had a split personality ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
            Captionary!

Am I talking to myself here?
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
              Hey Gang!

I hope you all will allow me to go OT for a minute...and forgive me if someone else has brought this up...

But TONIGHT at 7PM PST we will be hosting a chat with...

Damian Kindler
              Martin Wood
              Robin Dunne
              Emelie Ullerup
              Ron Martin

of SANCTUARY!

For details, simply go to SanctuaryFans.com!

If you have any questions about the chat or have questions for our guests? Please PM me.

Hope to see you there!
              Will check it out later tonight (EST) ... I have time.

BTW, Oobs, a very large KUDO to you for becoming a part of the whole Sanctuary movement - couldn't have happened to a more loyal AT fan! Let's hear it for the girl!

Very happy for you - keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                i'm a klutz

monday i was taking down speakers off a pole, adn lost hold of them. i caught it, and it was light - just 5-6 pounds or so - but i do have some very interesting bruises on my arm

yep, my middle name is grace
                Maybe I'm late to the party but ... I LOVE YOUR AVALON AVATAR!!!

Are you willing to share a larger photo with the Samandan crowd? Would love to see this bigger ... you must have been pinching yourself UNLESS RDA pinched you from behind!

Comment

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Congratulations antoa on 400!

Coleslaw and cake for everyone!!!!!!
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Boy, I AM so far behind and late to so many parties ...

I just went to the www.sanctuaryfans.com/ website as Oobs directed and watched the cutest video clip of Amanda in her Sanctuary t-shirt welcoming everybody ... aw gee whiz ... cute as a button and I wonder if this clip was filmed in Amanda's house 'cause she seems to be holding a stuffed toy ... Olivia's?!

As to "downloading the plugin" for tonight's chat ... that seems formidable ... I'm on Firefox and don't know if that's meaningful or not ... I understand Sam's technobabble better than I do cyberbabble. I still haven't downloaded my first webisode but soon, soon. RL sucks.

I'm gonna ask SamFan31 and tagger to help me out on the cyber stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                      Boy, I AM so far behind and late to so many parties ...

I just went to the www.sanctuaryfans.com/ website as Oobs directed and watched the cutest video clip of Amanda in her Sanctuary t-shirt welcoming everybody ... aw gee whiz ... cute as a button and I wonder if this clip was filmed in Amanda's house 'cause she seems to be holding a stuffed toy ... Olivia's?!

As to "downloading the plugin" for tonight's chat ... that seems formidable ... I'm on Firefox and don't know if that's meaningful or not ... I understand Sam's technobabble better than I do cyberbabble. I still haven't downloaded my first webisode but soon, soon. RL sucks.

I'm gonna ask SamFan31 and tagger to help me out on the cyber stuff.
                      For any techie challenged folks, you might want to just do the following to join the chat:

Try going here:

http://www.chat4all.org/

Type a username and enter the Lounge...

then when that comes up, type:

/join #sanctuaryfans

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        The entire cast is "Naturally" good looking, its too bad they can't use their natural beauty for the pics.

on a side note, I've been reading too much about Sanctuary, everytime I see jckfan I think I'm seeing JTR

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Oh sorry Jack the R jckfan my polar bear friend
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                            She's probably in the front because of her 'assets', but I'd like to think it's because she's the most important.

We know a guy did the photoshopping.

And I agree with you about Vala.

*edit* what a perfect topic for my 400th post!
                            Well if Sam can't be in her rightful place as leader of SG1 on the show, at least she can be out front on the cover art...

For a 400 post antoa--hey it fits right in with this thread.

Comment

janet: "sam, how the hell did you get a computer chip in your ear!?"

sam: "i... uh... "

janet: "and WHY would you put one in your ear???"

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                                Cover art for S10 DVD's has been released. You can check it out HERE
                                i LOVE seeing sam up front and center , but where's vala?

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X