Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
    I'm with ya on that, Charlie! Cabbage, the creamy dressing, and maybe some slivers of carrots in there, but that's it!

Sio
    Heh, we had one at Christmas that had a tiny bit of cabbage, lots of carrot, cheese and a bit of purple onion. My 8-year-old nephew brought his plate up to the adult table with the most adorable little worried face and said, "my carrots taste like onions." The adults all played dumb and told him they didn't know what he was talking about.

*eta*

OK, that story had not point or even any punchline. I can't help it, I'm miserable and itchy!

*scratches*

*cries*
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      I have a question for all of you who know something about Live Journal. I'm trying to nominate some Sam stories for the fan awards, but I can't find the author's e-mail address. In some cases, the author has dropped the personal web page, so I can't look there. Any suggestions?
      you could ask and see if anyone knows who they are
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
        Heh, we had one at Christmas that had a tiny bit of cabbage, lots of carrot, cheese and a bit of purple onion. My 8-year-old nephew brought his plate up to the adult table with the most adorable little worried face and said, "my carrots taste like onions." The adults all played dumb and told him they didn't know what he was talking about.

*eta*

OK, that story had not point or even any punchline. I can't help it, I'm miserable and itchy!

*scratches*

*cries*
        poor little nephew!

Uh, oh them itches aren't contagious are they?

So who in Samanda are going to the Expo in London to see Amanda?
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          poor little nephew!

Uh, oh them itches aren't contagious are they?

So who in Samanda are going to the Expo in London to see Amanda?
          I don't think they are contagious. I think it's an allergic reaction. It just makes me miserable and pathetic.

And I dropped a tin of soup on my foot.

*whimpers*
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*whimpers*
            ouch! I've just nutted my head on the roofrack for the THIRD time, getting something from the front seat of the car. Note to self: opening eyes prevents bruising.

Amanda has often said how clumsy she is, bet she's never done anything quite as stupid as that....
            "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Welcome back! We haven't seen you in a long time. Pull up a chair and have some coleslaw with your cake on your birthday.

NC

Comment

I don't think they are contagious. I think it's an allergic reaction. It just makes me miserable and pathetic.

*whimpers*
                Originally posted by wibbling View Post
                ouch! I've just nutted my head on the roofrack for the THIRD time, getting something from the front seat of the car. Note to self: opening eyes prevents bruising.

Amanda has often said how clumsy she is, bet she's never done anything quite as stupid as that....
                I can join th misery. Whenever I come out of the big fridge at work I always wack my head on the top of the door frame. After I've done it 3 times each day I always come out bent at a 90 degree angle cause I don't want to hit it again. No one else has that problem though, I'm the tallest person there...
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I'm sure this may sound rather silly, but does anyone else get a huge smile on their face when they see reviews or interviews that say:

Amanda Tapping's Sanctuary ...

I'm so very happy that she's on a new series, working with people with whom she enjoys and who truly appreciate her as an actress; but more importanly I'm really glad that she may finally get some of the recognition she deserves. Granted Sanctuary will attract mostly Sci-Fi fans, but if it does turn out to be a first of it's kind endeavor and it succeeds, then it may well reach beyond those invisible boundaries and attract a whole slew of new viewers and perhaps even critical acclaim. Something Stargate was sadly, never able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    And highlighted! The way they photoshopped the light just screams "Look! Boobies!"
                    Yeah, that was my thought, too. Amanda is beautiful as she is; her boobs don't need to be emphasized like that. But I'm glad she's in front in the picture.

It's very strange that Vala isn't included. She's a lead character, FCOL. Love her or hate her, she should be on there.

My LJ

Comment

i'm a klutz

monday i was taking down speakers off a pole, adn lost hold of them. i caught it, and it was light - just 5-6 pounds or so - but i do have some very interesting bruises on my arm

yep, my middle name is grace
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i'm a klutz

monday i was taking down speakers off a pole, adn lost hold of them. i caught it, and it was light - just 5-6 pounds or so - but i do have some very interesting bruises on my arm

yep, my middle name is grace
                        I can top that. I fell down one stair while on my cruise and sprained my ankle.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                          Yeah, that was my thought, too. Amanda is beautiful as she is; her boobs don't need to be emphasized like that. But I'm glad she's in front in the picture.

It's very strange that Vala isn't included. She's a lead character, FCOL. Love her or hate her, she should be on there.
                          She's probably in the front because of her 'assets', but I'd like to think it's because she's the most important.

We know a guy did the photoshopping.

And I agree with you about Vala.

*edit* what a perfect topic for my 400th post!

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                            I'm sure this may sound rather silly, but does anyone else get a huge smile on their face when they see reviews or interviews that say:

Amanda Tapping's Sanctuary ...

I'm so very happy that she's on a new series, working with people with whom she enjoys and who truly appreciate her as an actress; but more importanly I'm really glad that she may finally get some of the recognition she deserves. Granted Sanctuary will attract mostly Sci-Fi fans, but if it does turn out to be a first of it's kind endeavor and it succeeds, then it may well reach beyond those invisible boundaries and attract a whole slew of new viewers and perhaps even critical acclaim. Something Stargate was sadly, never able to do.
                            I feel the same when I see AMANDA TAPPING'S Sanctuary written like that too it makes me really proud of everyone involved in Sanctuary but especially proud of Amanda, WTG Amanda!!
                            I would have loved to see her name above the Sanctuary title on the actual webisodes too but we can't have it all huh! LOL

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                              She's probably in the front because of her 'assets', but I'd like to think it's because she's the most important.

We know a guy did the photoshopping.

And I agree with you about Vala.

*edit* what a perfect topic for my 400th post!
                              Congrats on 400 posts antoa!!

and yeah it has to have been a guy doing the photoshopping

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              Last edited by samcarterrules; 18 May 2007, 09:07 AM. Reason: spelling
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hey Gang!

I hope you all will allow me to go OT for a minute...and forgive me if someone else has brought this up...

But TONIGHT at 7PM PST we will be hosting a chat with...

Damian Kindler
                                Martin Wood
                                Robin Dunne
                                Emelie Ullerup
                                Ron Martin

of SANCTUARY!

For details, simply go to SanctuaryFans.com!

If you have any questions about the chat or have questions for our guests? Please PM me.

Hope to see you there!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X