X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    *COUGH, COUGH*

Looks like that cough is catchy
    Sorry... there was a joke in that. AD gave me the "pfffft" internet explorer talk about a year and a half ago. I was just parroting back.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
      Hey Sam fans!

In the 'fun and games' section there's a competition for the 'prettiest woman in stargate':

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43263

Go vote for Sam!
      I HAVE VOTED! can you guess who I voted for?
      Not so difficult he?!.... Sam ofcourse!
      And I've added some nice Sam pics
      : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
      Geeky : Oh brother...
      : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEPSPACE!!!

WELCOME BACK CHOPINGAL!!!

Nice poem and great pics glad to see you back

Comment

Whew! Jumping in from RL to say Howdy Folks and to wish................

Happy Birthday to DeepSpace !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            that's what i need to do to read the ending.

i never read online i always read offline, so i c/p a lot of fic into word to read at my leisure. the 'bad' thing about symbiosis is that it's so many chapters that it takes a while

maybe if we beg kamil he might put it up on the site in one chunk some day
            I still like to read on paper whenever possible. I'm thinking I need a binder for all the ones I've printed. (A lot of them yours, Sky). And the Sam ficathon ones...

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
              Amanda looking as beautiful as ever.
              I'm sure AD needs the bib again to wipe the drool off his chin.

Comment

Sorry for the self-pluggage, but here's Part 1 of a 3-part drabblesque series I pumped out last night when I was thinking about Sam's relationship with a few of the Atlantis characters. I think I might've tweaked the timeline a bit.

The first part is between Sam and Rodney after the events of "The Quest, Part II" and "Line in the Sand". There are no outright spoilers from LitS unless you've read spoilers already.

The Space Between - McKay

The Space Between - Sheppard should be done some time this weekend, or after my astronomy test next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                  deepspace, I know you probably won't get to see this, but we miss you and hope you're doing ok.

NC
                  We sure do.
                  Our Little Page is off in the wild world but hopefully she feels our Samanda love with her.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    We sure do.
                    Our Little Page is off in the wild world but hopefully she feels our Samanda love with her.

Indeed. Happy Birthday, Deepspace!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      I still like to read on paper whenever possible. I'm thinking I need a binder for all the ones I've printed. (A lot of them yours, Sky). And the Sam ficathon ones...
                      i have dozens of binders. i have print outs of all my fic, but i also have a few choice fic that i've deemed 'keepers' that i print out

it's kinda hard to curl up in bed iwth a computer when you want to read a fic before you go to sleep
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                        The entire story can actually be displayed on one page. Here's the link:

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...d=68&scope=all

how did you do that? thanks!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Deepspace!

My LJ

Comment

Happy Birthday Deepspace!!!
                            I hope you have/had a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              She really deserves more credit than she recieves...to me she's more inspirational than any Hollywood actor or famous sports personality...I don't think an Academy Award is good enough for Amanda...there should be a special award just for her...IMHO!!
                              Night night...gotta choof...Atlantis just started...it's 11.30pm and it just started...dang...wish they put it on at an earlier time!!
                              I completely agree. Hehe there should be an Amanda Awards just for Amanda and how amazingly awesome she is
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                                What I think Amanda deserves is already happening for her. In my humble opinion, it's for people just like you and like so many others who laud her already; respect and admire her as a person, an artist, and a professional. I don't think there can be any greater accolade for a person to achieve than the forthright respect and admiration of her peers and of others who may not be her peers, but who are also worthy of such respect. People who are thoughtful, generous, strong, talented, loyal, creative and inspirational of their own accord, yet who still choose to come together and regard another person with such high esteem. That, if you ask me, is the ultimate recognition. The ultimate award. And the most meaningful prize anyone can ever aspire to. Amanda has that, and she's got the kindness of spirit and the down-to-earth humility to go right along with it. She's very blessed already.

Hugs **
                                geek

( I am serious!)

(Yes yes and it's an honour just to be nominated, right? Now gimme my bling, dagnabbit! Gimme! )
                                oh but i agree with that too. Still she deserves a special award for her amazingness
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X