No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is awesome Spaz! Just watch out for the eeeeeevil little Knut!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
      They steal my tips to go on a tropical cruise.... and they don't invite me?!

Sheesh. If that's how Mandy treats me, maybe I won't move to Canada after all!
      You shouldn't. She buried me under ice just for teasing. Imagine what she'd do if you really honked her off.

suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        You shouldn't. She buried me under ice just for teasing. Imagine what she'd do if you really honked her off.

suse
        Hey that was just for fun, just like burying your friends in the sand on the beach, it just happens that the ice is my beach
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
          Hey... Maybe my ship/non-ship hybrid animal can be a panda. It's black and white like the penguins, it's temperamental like the polar bear.
          I still think the ship/non-ship hybrid should be something that lives on the equator: half-way between the polar bears and the penguins. I think I suggested a lion before.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I still think the ship/non-ship hybrid should be something that lives on the equator: half-way between the polar bears and the penguins. I think I suggested a lion before.
            LOL, the lions and polar bears would be munching on the penguins
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

May I ask a question??

Where did the Amanda thread get moved too? I can no longer find it.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

A dromedary camel? 1 ship hump, 1 non-ship hump (you decide which is which)
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

I do really like the idea of Sam with the Ancient gene though...
                  But she never had it before. Did she get it through an "injection"?
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                    My writing style is as follows...

I come up with a brilliant idea which is typically in my sleep, then I run and snatch a piece of writing paper. Scribble down my ideas. Peruse my masterpiece a bit. Scratch out a few words here and there. Squint with beady eyes at the paper hoping it will help me think of something clever to add on to my original idea. Scribble out a few more words. Completely rewrite the first half of my brilliant idea. Scream out loud. Tap on the paper a few times with my pencil. Scream internally. Scrunch the paper up into a tiny little ball. She shoots. SHE SCORES!

Yep, that's about where all my brilliant ideas end up.
                    That's my method!
                    William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

Hey... Maybe my ship/non-ship hybrid animal can be a panda. It's black and white like the penguins, it's temperamental like the polar bear.
                      While I'm staunchly pro-Jack/Sam, I'm willing to entertain one other shipping possibility for Sam...courtesy of Unending.

So I guess that makes me a bit of a hybrid myself, eh?:
                      Spoiler:

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                        While I'm staunchly pro-Jack/Sam, I'm willing to entertain one other shipping possibility for Sam...courtesy of Unending.

So I guess that makes me a bit of a hybrid myself, eh?:
                        Spoiler:
                        Question: What is black and white and says "I Die Free?"

Answer: UnberSG-1 Fan and her mighty staff weapon! Indeed

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
                          Question: What is black and white and says "I Die Free?"

Answer: UnberSG-1 Fan and her mighty staff weapon! Indeed
                          Hey. That's Über! With the umlauted Ü. Either that or Ooooooooober.

[pouts]

Cute joke though.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I. Love. That penguin. O.O

Comment

Well I've already said I thought Sam was a Panda bear so you'll have good company.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                                Well I've already said I thought Sam was a Panda bear so you'll have good company.
                                LOL Amanda has a story from growing up. She somehow got two black eyes. So she was dubbed...Amanda the Panda.

Whereas when I got two black eyes (in a fight with a sled and a stump - I lost) I was dubbed Rocky.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X