Clear All

hey folks, or participants in the Samanda Story, head on over to the thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...43#post6379143
    we have a little matter to discuss
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      I think I speak for everyone when I say we noticed that a long time ago.

*KISSES*

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Nora, you're always so good with pertinent information. I knew about Legends, and I knew that they were reputable, but I didn't know they were also leading a crusade against fake autographs. Makes sense, now that you mention it. I just didn't know they were doing it.

Thanks!
        Speaking of Legends. For those of you who do not currently know, they are auctioning off Stargate items to raise money for the Canadian charity Canstruction. There is an autographed shirt of Sam's as well as some continuity shots of Amanda. And a few other other items ... like a private tour for two of both the Atlantis and Stargate sets.

Current Bid: $3,851.59

Spoiler:

Q: Is this the creationet tour? What actors if any will be there? Pictures? Thanks
        Feb-24-07

A: No, this is not the CreationEnt tour. This is a private, personal VIP tour that has been arranged by the studio in support of this special event auction. As far as which actors may be available, this depends upon the date of the personal tour. Not all of the actors are on set every day of course. Pictures of the studio sets will be permitted, except in any situation where a 'spoiler' may be disclosed by a photo. Photographs are not permitted on set whilst filming is under way; actor photos remain the discretion of the actor. Thanks for your interest and for your support....good luck in your bidding! Legends Memorabilia/Stargateprops

Oooh, ponders the possibilities of watching them film the second Stargate movie!!!

Check it out at Canstruction Auction
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 27 February 2007, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
          Don't forget to get JM kitted out properly too, so Sky, Cam, Mini and Joe can double-date

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

For the people who still have to write for the Samanda story...please check out the thread..L.A. Doyle and Chelle_Db please do so for sure!!!
            Thanks...

of course everyone else can always also give their oppinion eh

Comment

I have got to quit my job before it sucks the soul right outta my chest ala Wraith style. I took the day off yesterday, which frankly makes it worse because then I only want to stay away more. Right now I am ready to rip my arm off just so I have something to throw at people.
              ...not you fine folks obviously

I had a "team" dream last night. We were exploring a jungle-type thing. I don't remember much, except for a talking dolphin but, Sam told me I needed a haircut, and Vala tried to strangle me. I may need my head examined.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                Speaking of Legends. For those of you who do not currently know, they are auctioning off Stargate items to raise money for the Canadian charity Canstruction. There is an autographed shirt of Sam's as well as some continuity shots of Amanda. And a few other other items ... like a private tour for two of both the Atlantis and Stargate sets.

Current Bid: $3,851.59

Spoiler:

Q: Is this the creationet tour? What actors if any will be there? Pictures? Thanks
                Feb-24-07

A: No, this is not the CreationEnt tour. This is a private, personal VIP tour that has been arranged by the studio in support of this special event auction. As far as which actors may be available, this depends upon the date of the personal tour. Not all of the actors are on set every day of course. Pictures of the studio sets will be permitted, except in any situation where a 'spoiler' may be disclosed by a photo. Photographs are not permitted on set whilst filming is under way; actor photos remain the discretion of the actor. Thanks for your interest and for your support....good luck in your bidding! Legends Memorabilia/Stargateprops

Oooh, ponders the possibilities of watching them film the second Stargate movie!!!

Check it out at Canstruction Auction
                Wouldn't that be awesome? Wow, can you imagine a private tour of the set? Of course, if by some miracle I got that (and it would take a miracle to convince hubby to bid) then AT3 would be out of the question, and I'd rather hang out with you guys at AT3.

Comment

unless i win the lotto or find a nice exceedingly rich man to marry me, it won't happen, but wouldn't it be grand????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    unless i win the lotto or find a nice exceedingly rich man to marry me, it won't happen, but wouldn't it be grand????
                    So basically Sky you're saying Stargate's the way to your heart ?

Comment

lol

hey, why not?

I've always had the fantasy of watching them tape the show. I'm a geek that's worked in the tv industry (local level) so i know that it's all smoke and mirrors so there's no ilusion to be lost for me. In fact, when i did get to see the set all it did was make me appreciate all the more the immense skill of these folks that can turn plywood and styrofoam into a top secret military base adn a space ship

I was fortunate enough to win an auction and see the set on the weekend at one of the gatecons (even got to plant my tushie in george's chair, on the ramp AND the captain's chair of promie). I also got my second fantasy of interviewing amanda (huggles the G4), but i know that this one will never happen. I dont' have the money, the right connections and, well some things are always meant to remain a fantasy. Cest le vie

But i do know that whomever wins will have the time of thier life.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                        So basically Sky you're saying Stargate's the way to your heart ?
                        Of course it is, Pete. My husband will tell you that Stargate is the way to my heart. He's figured out that buying me a new SG DVD is much better than roses.

I wonder what (and I'm going to be fair and not name names even though I prefer ) Sam's boyfriend would give her instead of flowers to win her heart.

*Worries that I just started the doohickey conversation again.

Comment

I've made two new Sanctuary walls. I know they are both a little OT, so I'll place them in a spoiler for anyone not interested in viewing them.

Spoiler:

Sanctuary_Wall1

Sanctuary_Wall2

The second one is just a wall I made myself with the poem I made for Spazzy's sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                            Of course it is, Pete. My husband will tell you that Stargate is the way to my heart. He's figured out that buying me a new SG DVD is much better than roses.

I wonder what (and I'm going to be fair and not name names even though I prefer ) Sam's boyfriend would give her instead of flowers to win her heart.

*Worries that I just started the doohickey conversation again.
                            Somehow I don't think you are worried at all
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                              I've made two new Sanctuary walls. I know they are both a little OT, so I'll place them in a spoiler for anyone not interested in viewing them.

Spoiler:

Sanctuary_Wall1

Sanctuary_Wall2

The second one is just a wall I made myself with the poem I made for Spazzy's sig.

Wow those are lovely. Great stuff
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                                I have got to quit my job before it sucks the soul right outta my chest ala Wraith style. I took the day off yesterday, which frankly makes it worse because then I only want to stay away more. Right now I am ready to rip my arm off just so I have something to throw at people.
                                ...not you fine folks obviously

I had a "team" dream last night. We were exploring a jungle-type thing. I don't remember much, except for a talking dolphin but, Sam told me I needed a haircut, and Vala tried to strangle me. I may need my head examined.
                                **dusts off my German accent** **Cough,coughh** Darn there that cough again

Zo MegYn, from vhat I Kan zee (how's that for an accent) Az long as your dreams contain Stargate characters, and Zam of course, you are quite normal...for this thread that is

Hope that helps

ETA: I am not a doctor, I don't play one on TV, but hey on this thread anything goes
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X