Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



    I really like this picture of Sam and Jacob so I thought I'd post it. Recently we were discussing how Sam may have reacted to
    Spoiler:
    Jacob's death
    later when doors were closed, and I came across this little story today and thought I'd post it as well. It deals with how Sam may have reacted.

    Two-Sided Coin

    It's a very short story, although I must warn that Sam does get very emotional in it. So if you think Sam as weak for crying in front of others, I'd advise not reading it. To me, I saw this as a team story with no more indication of a S/J relationship than what is seen on the show. So if anyone can handle that, they should be able to handle this story.
    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 04 May 2005, 07:03 PM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      AT to Jan Newman (head of make-up): "You're fired! The liner is supposed to go on my eyebrow, not my cheek!"

      Followed by this actual press release: "Our make-up department produces phenomenal results on a day-to-day basis ...." Brad Wright
      Last edited by ChopinGal; 07 May 2005, 06:51 AM.

      Comment


        Originally posted by ChopinGal
        have Sam be all that she can be! Sam leads; Sam flies; Sam discovers; Sam explores; Sam kicks serious butt; Sam gets whumped; Sam suffers; Sam recovers; Sam saves the world; and, only if all of the previous actions happen, just maybe ... Sam gets kissed.

        Wouldn't that be a rockin' season?!
        Love it, Chopingal!


        Are we back? Really? Because everytime that I've tried over the past day or so, I either can't get on to the forum... or I get on, but it goes down before I can post anything... (hey, stop cheering! )

        Comment


          Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          "Darn! I should have remembered to trim the baby's fingernails."

          Comment


            Originally posted by ForeverSg1


            I really like this picture of Sam and Jacob so I thought I'd post it. Recently we were discussing how Sam may have reacted to
            Spoiler:
            Jacob's death
            later when doors were closed, and I came across this little story today and thought I'd post it as well. It deals with how Sam may have reacted.

            Two-sided Coin

            It's a very short story, although I must warn that Sam does get very emotional in it. So if you think Sam as weak for crying in front of others, I'd advise not reading it. To me, I saw this as a team story with no more indication of a S/J relationship than what is seen on the show. So if anyone can handle that, they should be able to handle this story.
            Kat - I can't find the link to the story in your post...?

            Comment


              Originally posted by ForeverSg1


              Jacob: Jack, i don't care how hot it is, you are not wearing a speedo on this mission.
              Sam's thoughts : oh my god, my nephew fills his out better
              Where in the World is George Hammond?


              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by astrogeologist

                Are we back? Really? Because everytime that I've tried over the past day or so, I either can't get on to the forum... or I get on, but it goes down before I can post anything... (hey, stop cheering! )
                Dear Keeper of the Flame

                Yes, indeedy, it seems that the royal airwaves are acting benignly at the moment. I was, indeed, concerned at not seeing your affirming remarks glowing back at me and thought that you had been swept away in a black hole ... but here you are ... back safe and sound! Yippee!

                Thank you for my ration of blue jello. I've missed it and missed you!

                And, by the looks of it, you have some serious catching up to do!

                Jester

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Skydiver
                  Jacob: Jack, i don't care how hot it is, you are not wearing a speedo on this mission.
                  Sam's thoughts : oh my god, my nephew fills his out better
                  LOL You're naughty, woman! Dare I ask what she would say about Teal'c in a speedo? Or is that line in your next fanfic?!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by astrogeologist
                    Kat - I can't find the link to the story in your post...?
                    That's because I'm a spaz...sorry bout that. I fixed it on my original post, but I'll put it here as well.

                    Two-sided Coin

                    Sorry bout that,
                    Kat

                    Comment


                      Here's another of my ideas for something I'd like to see in a future Sam-episode-story:

                      Sam figures out something new about the Stargate - advancing what we know it can do.... Getting the gate to dial all 9 chevrons would be *cool*... and it would be great if Sam figures it out (it doesn't just happen by accident) and makes it happen... Even cooler would be if *Sam* is needed to make it happen... maybe something dealing with Jolinar's legacy - but it would be even better if it wasn't something to do with Jolinar, but was something uniquely *Sam* that makes it work... Maybe the way that her mind works or some such... Add in some danger, high risk, some whumping and other peril... Maybe Jolinar's legacy (the naquadah in her bloodstream and such) makes it difficult/painful for Sam to 'make it work'....

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        LOL You're naughty, woman! Dare I ask what she would say about Teal'c in a speedo? Or is that line in your next fanfic?!

                        LOL

                        You know, i haven't written a smut story for so long. I keep coming up with weird AU ideas instead
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Here's another of my ideas for something I'd like to see in a future Sam-episode-story:

                          Sam figures out something new about the Stargate - advancing what we know it can do.... Getting the gate to dial all 9 chevrons would be *cool*... and it would be great if Sam figures it out (it doesn't just happen by accident) and makes it happen... Even cooler would be if *Sam* is needed to make it happen... maybe something dealing with Jolinar's legacy - but it would be even better if it wasn't something to do with Jolinar, but was something uniquely *Sam* that makes it work... Maybe the way that her mind works or some such... Add in some danger, high risk, some whumping and other peril... Maybe Jolinar's legacy (the naquadah in her bloodstream and such) makes it difficult/painful for Sam to 'make it work'....
                          Neat idea. I like your thoughts. Maybe she's discovering 'something new about the Stargate' and those 9 chevrons right now and that's why she's not around and why they call her back. All around great idea, Astrog.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                            Deepspace, apologies but I didn’t get chance to respond to your cri de coeur yesterday.

                            Unfortunately, the Royal Accountant’s recent absence has had nothing to do with me whatsoever. She’s actually been away for a few days, having her barbed wit sharpened.

                            I also believe she’s had a new, upgraded Sarcasm chip installed, cunningly disguised as a crown by the, ahem, “dentist”. Apparently, the last one melted with embarrassment after I whupped her ass on the climbs the other week.

                            And yes, I am probably in sooooo much trouble now…

                            1s4S
                            Dear Royal Cyclist

                            'Tis good to know that the Royal Accountant has had the proper, ahem, adjustments to wit and chip. I do think that your passing her on those uphill climbs was a bit of a blow. Jolly good show!

                            I, myself, tried to instruct her on the merits of the one-speed cycle but to no avail. Confidentially, I think this is why the woman goes flying through the air on some of those steeper grades ... she has too much on her mind what with shifting from third to seventh to twelfth to infinity. Bicycles were meant to be ridden gently, over level terrain, with a dog at your spokes, and with like-minded folks, who enjoy your jokes, and withhold pokes ... and just keep their minds on the road and not the gearbox! Perhaps you and I should do the royal tour upon my visit to your fair neighborhood. We can allow Speed Racer to forge ahead whilst we chat about the meaning of life and some such vagaries. Yes, let the Wonder Woman and her loyal hound out-race us. However, since you have been practicing and have already come up to snuff by passing her on those inclines, you may be reluctant to slow the pace. Alas, I may just have to bring up the rear alone. But, sometimes, I am my own best company!

                            Methinks our Royal Bean Counter has returned from holiday with a caravan in tow and some tall tales to tell. Hopefully we will hear from her soon. In closing, may I ask when your next viewing of Stargate is to take place?

                            Cheerio for now,

                            Court Jester

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by astrogeologist
                              Here's another of my ideas for something I'd like to see in a future Sam-episode-story:

                              Sam figures out something new about the Stargate - advancing what we know it can do.... Getting the gate to dial all 9 chevrons would be *cool*... and it would be great if Sam figures it out (it doesn't just happen by accident) and makes it happen... Even cooler would be if *Sam* is needed to make it happen... maybe something dealing with Jolinar's legacy - but it would be even better if it wasn't something to do with Jolinar, but was something uniquely *Sam* that makes it work... Maybe the way that her mind works or some such... Add in some danger, high risk, some whumping and other peril... Maybe Jolinar's legacy (the naquadah in her bloodstream and such) makes it difficult/painful for Sam to 'make it work'....
                              Great idea, Astrogeologist!!!

                              I would like to see a future Sam story that deals with her bravery as a leader of SG-1. A situation where the team is caught in a dangerous situation-- and she covers for Teal'c, Daniel, and Mitchell as their leader, ensuring that they make it safely through the gate. As a result, however, she is captured, or has to survive on her own for a bit oh say under harsh conditions, and has to use her own resourcefulness to survive. I would like to see something where soldier Sam has to protect her team, and sacrifices her own safety for the team.

                              Comment


                                AMANDA WON THE SATURN AWARD!!!

                                Sally
                                sally

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X