Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    YES!!

from the reviews i'm reading, it's going to prob be the only part i really enjoy.

i'd like to see more scenes between them.

sally
    I'm afraid I have to agree with you there Sally

but thanks Oooober, that was fun
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Here's a question for Samanda

In the first season Sam was said to have a level 3 hand to hand combat. We've always seen Jack and Teal'c, and Teal'c and Jonas sparring, who do think Sam has been sparring with to keep her skills up
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

In the first season Sam was said to have a level 3 hand to hand combat. We've always seen Jack and Teal'c, and Teal'c and Jonas sparring, who do think Sam has been sparring with to keep her skills up
        Well of course my first choice would have to be Jack My 2nd choice...I would say Teal'c this could lead to some interesting friendship bonding time between them that would be a blast to see!

Comment

With Teal'c.

Comment

Thanks Oooooober!!!!!!

Why Renolyds of course!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
              my tv reception sucks beyond belief, and i know ooobs already beat me to it with something better, but screw it i've already capped it now;

from the quest part 2;
              Spoiler:

Awesome! I can't wait until April! Can I move in with one of you for the next couple of months?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                Awesome! I can't wait until April! Can I move in with one of you for the next couple of months?
                A corner on the floor will do for me! I will bring my own blanket.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                  *Is trying to avoid spoilers*

Ah, rum. Rum and coke is the ultimate chill out drink, followed closely by beer.

Vodka sends me straight to sleep.

Gin... we won't go there. Let's just say that the one time in my school life that I was in *real* trouble involved gin and that was 6 years ago. Haven't touched the stuff since

Tequila... woot! But quite a few months months have to go by before anyone thinks it is a good idea again.

Hmmm... my kitten just walked across the keyboard. I think she just typed a bit then refreshed the page... apologies if she made me double post or something.

*covers eyes and runs past spoilers to get out of thread*
                  Woo! Another Te-kill-ya lover.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post

Heh. Did someone remember to bring the salt?!?
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

My bet would be Teal'c. I wish we could see some of that sparring on screen. I'd love to see Sam get the better of him in one of their sparring sessions. That would be too cool.

BTW, I just looked up a map of England. I lived in Suffolk when I was in high school, and Essex is just to the south. I wasn't all that far from Amanda's home town.

Comment

I was just reading spoilers for the Quest 2 and I have an observation.
                        Spoiler:
                        I love that Sam was called Guinievere. I hope the rest of season 10 or the movies actually go somewhere with this piece of information.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                          Next time you're in LV, let me know and we'll go have a Perfect Margarita:
                          Margaritaville Gold and Silver Tequilas, Bols Triple Sec, Bols Orange Curacao and Lime Juice on the rocks (for margarita aficionados only) Oh Yeah!!

Ok, back to Stargagte, does it bother your daughter that she didn't get to see episodes, or it doesn't matter?

Comment

As a S/J shipper I would like to think Jack...but I would also think it would be Teal'c...and then again...all the macho guys who think they can beat her but get their sixes whipped...especially Cam...even though I like BB his character is such a doofas!!
                            Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                            *Is trying to avoid spoilers*
                            Ah, rum. Rum and coke is the ultimate chill out drink, followed closely by beer.
                            Vodka sends me straight to sleep.
                            Gin... we won't go there. Let's just say that the one time in my school life that I was in *real* trouble involved gin and that was 6 years ago. Haven't touched the stuff since
                            Tequila... woot! But quite a few months months have to go by before anyone thinks it is a good idea again.
                            Hmmm... my kitten just walked across the keyboard. I think she just typed a bit then refreshed the page... apologies if she made me double post or something.
                            *covers eyes and runs past spoilers to get out of thread*
                            Spoilers are good...they are our friends Eileen...I couldn't manage without them...
                            As for the grog...all of the above please...and scotch but most importantly...the beer...and the occassional drop of red...mmmmm...is looking forward to the weekend...party time!!
                            Originally posted by gatenv View Post
                            Next time you're in LV, let me know and we'll go have a Perfect Margarita:
                            Margaritaville Gold and Silver Tequilas, Bols Triple Sec, Bols Orange Curacao and Lime Juice on the rocks (for margarita aficionados only) Oh Yeah!!
                            Ok, back to Stargagte, does it bother your daughter that she didn't get to see episodes, or it doesn't matter?
                            Oh hey...my hubs has been talking about going to LV for a convention...a concrete convention ...yeah yeah...I LMAO too ...he wants to go to a con con but won't let me go to AT3 ...bugger...anyway if we do eventually get there...you'll have to let me know where to get these drinks!!

Night night all...had a horribly long day at work...7 straight hours on my feet and still didn't get it all done...and it was hot today...35C...same for tomorrow but it'll be sweet...just gotta get right down do the job then come home feed the family and find release in GW
                            Take care everyone, be safe and be happy coz LTS!
                            Thanks for the spoilers too...yeehaa!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
                              Hi to all Samandans!

I hadn't dropped by for awhile and when I did, I noticed that there are lots of folks posting here that I don't recognize. -It's great to see the Sam Thread still going so strong.

For anyone who is interested, and/or hasn't seen them before, here are a few links to some of the 'Thread Collections'

The
                              Welcome To My World Collection
                              Volume 2 of the SaGC Collection
                              - a pdf collection of comments, posts and photographic artwork
                              from the Sam's A Great Character Thread

The SaGC Collection, Volume 1
                              - a pdf collection of comments, posts and photographic artwork
                              from the Sam's A Great Character Thread

Directory Page
                              Hey Astro WELCOME BACK!!!
                              We missed ya, I have been wondering with a few where you were...Nice to see you still with us and stll with the lovely lovely and amazing pdf collection

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                              So Sky you did that interview! Congrats it was a very good one. This is prolly not your fault but, the audio quality was a bit on the lower side. But not the interview? Did ya do that by telephone?

"aboot" the froot: it all started when that Goa'uld started to call us fruit? (Jack) You call us fruit? LOL now I have something to say when somebody calls me names. "Be quiet, you, FRUIT". Or I claim that somebody called me "fruit". Oh BTW I am fruit. (In response to the phrase: What do ya mean you are not fruit).

I'm Belgian, so we don't have a national symbol like the kiwi (the bird) but I think our national symbol is the lion. I say I think cause people can also be Symbols. LOL I can see Amanda bein' a great Ambassador for Canada. (Not only Diplomatic, if she ever chose that direction) but also via the jokes, fun, helpfullness and love.
                              I don't think the lion is our National symbol daivy I think we don't have one actually...Well not one I know of...Cause the lion is of Flanders I thought and then we also have the rooster eh Btw what do you get if you put those 2 together eh lol

Well I would say with Replicarter Ok so that would be just great to see...Cause I loved there fighting scene and the fighting scene with Teal'c in Gemini...
                              But honestly I think she would be sparring with Jeniffer Hailey or someone like that...an over-enthousiastic person, who she can teach some stuff...
                              And if they are all unavaliable for some reason it is probably Teal'c with whom she would be sparring...Cause they are great friend.
                              Honestly I can't see her sparring with Jack...I don't know why but I just can't see them do that together...

Comment

Quest pt2:
                                Spoiler:
                                ROFL at Sam decking Ba'al! haha, that was great!

Comment

Working...
                                X