Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
    Or they could pay tribute to ‘Blackadder’.
    It could be their new weapon against the Ori.
    BLACKADDER: Baldrick, when did you last change your trousers?
    BALDRICK: I have never changed my trousers.
    BLACKADDER: Thank you. You see, the ancient Greeks, Sir, wrote in legend of a terrible container in which all the evils of the world were trapped. How prophetic they were. All they got wrong was the name. They called it "Pandora's Box," when, of course, they meant "Baldrick's Trousers."
    BALDRICK: It certainly can get a bit whiffy, there's no doubt about that!
    BLACKADDER: We are told that, when the box was opened, the whole world turned to darkness because of Pandora's fatal curiosity. I charge you now, Baldrick: for the good of all mankind, never allow curiosity to lead you to open your trousers. Nothing of interest lies therein.
    This was hysterical, thanks! I'm not familiar with Blackadder... sounds funny
    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      HOLY ****!

/dead
      Boobies!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
        Boobies!
        This reaction of yours makes me want to find all sorts of revealing pictures just so you can cry out "boobies" again.

Yes. I am 12.

Alas. I am also lazy, so it's not meant to happen.

Comment

One Stargate film a year? Holy canoli.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
            HOLY ****!

/dead

*tries to resurrect A-D*

*drips drool on him*

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            It's an older photo, but I thought some of you might enjoy seeing it again.

Amanda
            *drips more drool*

Originally posted by DEM View Post
            Boobies!
            DEM is naughty. We like DEM that way
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
              From this site:

Hey, this sounds good! Maybe Sam for years to come?

Do you think scifi's hiatus (scifi-hate-us) may play into the success of the MGM movies? - movies good to go a few months after the series ends!

( ghahh, I still can't use end and SG1 series in same sentence without cringing...)
              Hi guys,

is that really true about getting one sg1 film every year? That would be fantastic. As for crying when you think about the series end, I'm the same, every time someone talks about it I want to cry Although I don't think the last two season have been as good as the first eight, just IMO

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                Kamil said something about that happening. I ithnk he needs to maunaually add it so the next chapter is ready to go. Seemed wonky to me at the time. but tech can be that way.

Suse
                yeah, just e-mail your part to him. that's what i had to do. i regestered and everything but it wouldn't let me post.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  Hi guys,

is that really true about getting one sg1 film every year? That would be fantastic. As for crying when you think about the series end, I'm the same, every time someone talks about it I want to cry Although I don't think the last two season have been as good as the first eight, just IMO

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  probably only if the sales are high enough to justify the expense.

remember the Pretender? fans were promised at least 4 movies, i think they made 3 before the ratings fell and they were canned

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    probably only if the sales are high enough to justify the expense.

remember the Pretender? fans were promised at least 4 movies, i think they made 3 before the ratings fell and they were canned
                    There's also the difficulty in getting the cast back together if they're not all under contract. Some if not all of them may move on to other things and may not be available to make more movies.

NC

Comment

yep.

actors have to keep working to eat. they cant' just sit around waiting for projects to come to them.

and there's also the chance that one of them may land another series or something like it and not be able to come back

sigpic

Comment

here's a question, what is sam's favorite holiday movie/show?

the dvd that she breaks out and watches each year or the movie that she'll watch on tv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          here's a question, what is sam's favorite holiday movie/show?

the dvd that she breaks out and watches each year or the movie that she'll watch on tv
                          Hmmm,

Ready for gooey, gummy, unabashed sappiness laced with nostalgia?

Spoiler:
                          She dusts off and watches old family movies - the ones showing she and her Mom baking, Mark and Jacob wrestling with the tree and lights, and the whole family singing off key (Uber wasn't around to coach them )
                          Last edited by tagger; 22 December 2006, 07:55 AM.
                          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                          Quint Studer

Comment

She takes her, still not very good but lovingly made, christmas tree cookies over to Janet's house and watches the Muppet Christmas Carol with Cassie.
                            She still does it this year even though Janet's not there any more. It's one of Cassie's favourite films.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to go with A Charlie Brown Christmas, just to indulge her inner child.

Comment

We already know she likes the classics ... per a comment she made in one epiosde, where she said she liked "Singing in the Rain". On that note I'm going with "It's a Wonderful Life". It's a classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X