X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
    Problem with it is
    Spoiler:
    that when I first looked at it, and still look at it, that graphic looks more like Jonas' Kelownan/Goa'uld girlfriend from S7's "Fallen" rather than Sam.

'course maybe that's just me....
    Spoiler:
    yeah, the face only has a basic resemblence to Sam, but the hair is a direct cutout from one of the promo pics for Carter. That shot though is meant to be of an 'ingame' picture that McKay is looking at on the monitor.

Spoiler:
    But the focus on McKay and his Sam obsession stops getting funny after a while. Like... isn't there anything else they can have him obsess or riff about?
    Spoiler:
    Oh he certainly has other things he obsesses or riffs about I find the whole Sam/McKay thing to be very entertaining so any reference to it on either show is a welcome addition for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
      Yep... GW is running slooooow for me too. THanks Tsax for the interview link... I'll wait until I hear more from AT or the producers.
      it's runnign slow for me too. I think it's an issue with the ads.

i believe things are set so that the page can't load until the ad does...and if the ads are ona slow server, they bog the whole page down

it's been slow for me all day
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
        Hey all...long time no see. I don't know about you all (I've been Oooooober swamped with work, I'm sad to say)...but I'll bet many of you have some special plans for the holidays like spending time with friends and family and it's entirely possible that if I don't do this now, I won't be able to say "howdy" to some of you until you get back from your holiday travelling.

So here it is...five days early...my audio Christmas card to you all. I know, I must be nuts to put myself out there like this and set myself up for possible humiliation and criticism...but I hope that you all will simply listen to it and know that the sentiment behind my little attempt to entertain you with song is genuine. I wish nothing but the best for each and every one of you and look forward to spending more time with you in 2007 and beyond.

So...without further adieu...

It's lovely great work...you song that WOW, it's great...i love it It's fantastic
        and already for all people here(before i forget) Merry Christmas and a happy newyear

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
        I was cleaning up my photos tonight and as I looked at some old con pictures I thought I would love to see these three on stage again together at a con - they were so much fun in Burbank

Nice pic...haven't seen it before...but it's cute, the three of them together

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        it's runnign slow for me too. I think it's an issue with the ads.

i believe things are set so that the page can't load until the ad does...and if the ads are ona slow server, they bog the whole page down

it's been slow for me all day
        And i think i am the only one without that problem then, it's going faster for me then last night, it was really slow then...now it's fast for me So i'm happy..
        sigpic

Comment

So here it is...five days early...my audio Christmas card to you all.
          Oooberness, you have such a lovely voice! What a beautiful holiday gift. Thanks, sweetie!!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey all...long time no see. I don't know about you all (I've been Oooooober swamped with work, I'm sad to say)...but I'll bet many of you have some special plans for the holidays like spending time with friends and family and it's entirely possible that if I don't do this now, I won't be able to say "howdy" to some of you until you get back from your holiday travelling.

So here it is...five days early...my audio Christmas card to you all. I know, I must be nuts to put myself out there like this and set myself up for possible humiliation and criticism...but I hope that you all will simply listen to it and know that the sentiment behind my little attempt to entertain you with song is genuine. I wish nothing but the best for each and every one of you and look forward to spending more time with you in 2007 and beyond.

Ooober thankyou that was, well, lovely! You have a very beutiful voice!
            A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family from me and my family.
            ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
              You are not immaterial to this conversation. It is again one of the promblems with printed interviews you never know for sure exactly what was said and how was it said.

Okay I'm going to go a bit OT for a moment - I just read the news that Joe Barbera died - Joe was half of the Hanna-Barbera animation team - he was responsible for one of my favorites as a kid

That's sad. Yogi and BooBoo were two of my favorite characters. Hubs too. In fact the phrase "Heeeyyy BooBoo" led to hubs nickname for me "Boo".
              sigpic

Comment

Wow Ooooooober, I'm floored! You sound like a professional singer...is there something you're not telling us?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us

and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
                to you all my fellow Samandans
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Just Beautiful Oooobs...Oh and your song too
                  What are you trying to do? Some lurking agent is going to hear that and steal you away from us to throw you in the spot lights of stardom!
                  Stop that you hear!

Comment

Wow, beautiful!

Absolutely LOVERLY!

Thank you!
                    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                    Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      Stargate Atlantis 3x15 'The Game' spoilers:

Spoiler:
                      Hahaha, yet more Sam references here. The gist of the episode goes that Sheppard and McKay have found an Atlantis 'game' (it's actually a social experiment) which involved them taking control of a country and influencing it's development. Sorta like the Civilisation computer games if you've played them.

Anyway, McKay mentions how you can change the 'womens hair styles'...

McKay: Why hello there...

Sheppard and McKay have both have avatars, which act as the leader of the respective countries. McKay's is a blonde haired, blued woman named Nola...

who likes to eat blue jello...

(you can't actually see the jello, but that's whats in the bowl).
                      Resemblance much?

Plus the fact that most of the women (and men too) in McKay's country seem to be of the blonde haired, blue eyed variety
                      Mmm... I *heart* McKay and all, but that's just creepy.

I don't think I'm going to like this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        Ooooobs, that was GORGEOUS. Thank you so, so much. You know how much I love your voice and your accent. Thank you, so so much!
                        Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                        Merry Christmas LtCSamC...all the best for a happy and safe new year...take care and see you in 2007!!

Oh wow Oooober...that was beautiful...I played it to my hubby and we both agree that you have a wonderful singing voice...thank you...that is the best christmas greeting by far...well done...Merry Christmas Oooober...have a happy and safe new year...take care and see you in 2007!!

Night Samandans...hope everyone is well and looking forward to the christmas holidays...take care, be safe and be happy...LTS!!
                        Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                        Ooober! Both times I listened, I sat entranced until the "hehe" when I had to grin and then giggle, both times. Thanks for sharing!
                        Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                        Very nice Oober. Lovely!
                        Well I have to agree with you here Eileen...that little hehe at the end is gorgeous and made me giggle too...but I must admit...the second time I listened to it, I started to cry...it's such a beautiful song and Oooober just did it soo much justice...I wish I could sing like that...once again...thank you Ooober...that is awesome!!!
                        Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                        It's lovely great work...you song that WOW, it's great...i love it It's fantastic
                        and already for all people here(before i forget) Merry Christmas and a happy newyear
                        Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                        Oooberness, you have such a lovely voice! What a beautiful holiday gift. Thanks, sweetie!!!

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
                        Ooober thankyou that was, well, lovely! You have a very beutiful voice!
                        A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family from me and my family.
                        Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Wow Ooooooober, I'm floored! You sound like a professional singer...is there something you're not telling us?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us

and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
                        to you all my fellow Samandans
                        Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                        Just Beautiful Oooobs...Oh and your song too
                        What are you trying to do? Some lurking agent is going to hear that and steal you away from us to throw you in the spot lights of stardom!
                        Stop that you hear!
                        Originally posted by tagger View Post
                        Wow, beautiful!

Absolutely LOVERLY!

Thank you!
                        *gulp*

Wow. Thank you all. And Merry Christmas to you too.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I reackon Amanda does look a lot like Meg Ryan...or should that be the other way around...and I could so picture Sharon Gless form Cagney&Lacey playing her mum!
                          As for Owen Wilson...love him but don't particularly want to see him and Amanda in a romantic comedy together...but would love to Amanda in a comedy...be it romantic or not!!
                          I love that idea! Sharon Gless would be a great cast as Amanda's mom. I still like the Doris Day idea, too. Maybe Sharon as her mom in a drama and Doris as her mom in a comedy, because Amanda's gonna do a lot of movies, series, plays through the years.

Comment

Wow, Oooober, I wish my speakers worked on this computer so I could hear your song. From all these posts, you obviously have talent. Merry Christmas anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                              Mckay's obsession is getting tiresome ... and i'm really worried about SGa S4....
                              Hear, hear! Da horse, it has been beaten!

OTOH, Laura Harris! Laura Harris!

Comment

Very nice - Merry Christmas to you as well -

Don't work to hard
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X