No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Poz sorry I'm a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      Spoiler:
      yeah, but he didn't had to mention her but still he does.
      If Jack and Sam are now not in a relation of some kind(but they are i hope..i'm a shipper, but i think you already knew that), then the two of them still have good contact, atleast that looks normal for me, because SG1 became friends in all those years and they don't stop seeing eachother when one person goes away, they still visit him IMO.
      So him mentioning Sam is normal in the first time, because Sam was the one who normally solved those problems, so Mckay working on that, reminded him to Sam. And the second mention, i can't say a lot about it, 'cause i'm still a shipper, and only come to a shipper conclusion, he didn't had to mention her but he does, so they are definitly in some kind of relation
      Spoiler:
      lol... at least the shippers are still deluded as ever

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
        Not on Sam's watch ...

"For godsake, Sam, stop shooting the turkeys!!"

OMG You killed Crazedturkey!

You *******!

strangely not comforted CG, but amoosed .

(and Aussies 3-346 at stumps! Yeah!)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          okay... *can* amanda sing? does she carry a tune (or drag it across the ground like my mom does ).
          She can sing in tune - i.e. she hits the notes she wants to okay. Like 99% of the population - keep the day job But that was such a piece of entertainment
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            I suppose if Amanda says she was playing the scene to be Sam calling out for Jack, then that's probably the way it was written, but I can totally understand both points of view.
            I tend to think it was Jolinar, and have since I first saw it. From what I'd read about AT on the subject, she wasn't told and had to interpret for herself. So,I disagree .
            Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
            Good post but I absolutely disagree with you that it was Jolinar; I think when Sam begged Jack not to leave in ITLOD it was very much Sam.
            I will say, after reading Rachel's excellent tag on ITLoD, I sort of want it to be Sam. Still not sure. If you haven't read it and want an interesting take... well... what are you waiting for?
            Originally posted by crazedturkey View Post
            *small voice* Is there any chance of not roasting turkeys either?

Happy holidays everyone!
            And Happy Bappy Poz!
            Not in the US today. Sorry.
            Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            Spoiler:
            well, there went that one...

sally
            Remember, AT wasn't told and it's just her opinion. I totally disagree, because I think Sam's been too happy and too laid. Back. (thanks mini)

What I think this does show is how poorly the whole thing's being handled when even the actors have NO IDEA what's going on <sigh>. AT said at ComicCon it was being left intentionally vague by RC for us to use our imaginations, and JM said that line was put in last minute by RC himself with no explanatory material... Obviously, as an actor, AT had to have some backstory to act. I just chose to interpret it differently. So I think Uber hit the nail on the head perfectly by comparing the whole thing to the Jolinar thing. When something is left up to imagination, anyone's imagination is valid.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              She can sing in tune - i.e. she hits the notes she wants to okay. Like 99% of the population - keep the day job But that was such a piece of entertainment
              Thanks again everyone for the fantastic pics and posts...congrats scari on your posting milestone...WTG!!
              Night night all...take care, be safe and be happy!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                ... Remember, AT wasn't told and it's just her opinion. I totally disagree, because I think Sam's been too happy and too laid. Back. (thanks mini)
                *chortle* hee. Yeah, there is that

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                Thanks again everyone for the fantastic pics and posts...congrats scari on your posting milestone...WTG!!
                Night night all...take care, be safe and be happy!
                Oh, thank you, I didn't notice. Hey, when did the promotion to first prime kick in? What's my tattoo like? *looks up, cross-eyed like*
                scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                  Hey all...apparently emails went out to the top ten finalists for the video competition...and as I didn't get one, I guess I didn't qualify.
                  Sorry to hear that. I've like your vid's very much. I'm always drawn into them.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                    Well, um, you see, Amanda is very lovely, inside and out, and she's talented at so many things. Gifted at others, truly blessed some might say. Can she sing? Hey! Look over there! Is that a green punch buggy!??!?!

(Scaripoppins' accent): Wot? It was a valid diversion!

mg
                    Didn't AT say something funny about Olivia getting old enough to finally ask her to stop singing to her? Poor kid has mommy crooning lullabies each night.

Comment

*chortle* hee. Yeah, there is that

Oh, thank you, I didn't notice. Hey, when did the promotion to first prime kick in? What's my tattoo like? *looks up, cross-eyed like*
                      You mean you have another tattoo now besides the one on your ....

Comment

You mean you have another tattoo now besides the one on your ....
                        Hey, you promised not to...!!!!!!!

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          And post 57,000 goes to SG1Poz !!

Hey, did anyone let Amanda know how many posts we have here??
                          Wow, how fitting! Birthday Gal makes the milestone post!!

You know, I was so excited to get there so unexpectedly that I completely forgot the good news about the thread's mega posts. Did anyone else mention this to Amanda?!

Comment

Hey, you promised not to...!!!!!!!

You're right scari ... your tattoo and Carter's mole must be kept as privileged information. My lips are sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                              Sorry to hear that. I've liked your vid's very much. I'm always drawn into them.
                              Same here, Ooobs ... better luck next time!

Comment

Didn't AT say something funny about Olivia getting old enough to finally ask her to stop singing to her? Poor kid has mommy crooning lullabies each night.
                                Olivia's second birthday IS fast approaching.....

(this adorable headphone model is NOT Olivia!!!)

And of course, CJ and Scari and I are just teasing. Actually Amanda does carry a tune quite well. She was being silly with the singing at the event (as was Thomasina - Thomasina most especially!). It was hilarious and all in good fun.

Last edited by minigeek; 23 November 2006, 10:26 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X