Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

BUT, BUT Sam 'n Dan are like ..... siblings! * scrubs brain out *

It's funny how some people see ship where others don't. So, I'm not really up on all the Samandans preferred ship/no ship. Me, I prefer not to have ship on screen but I'll take Sam N Jack ship in fanfic any ole day! What's other people's preferences???
    Yep i also think that sam and daniel are like siblings...i don't see that kind of love between the two of them, only brotherly love...but then again i'm a big s/j shipper...but in all i rather see sam on screen with no ship, then off screen with ship but that's just IMO.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
      *snerk*

Why yes, DEM. I believe it is. Hehe.

ETA: OK, I'm gonna ask something kinda selfish of ya'll, but do you think someone could please post links to the dark fics that were published recently? I've been swamped, but I think I need to my fix of some of Sky's work and the work of others. Thanks in advance!
      Ehem, Are you finished with your own work? *tapping foot*

Comment

Incredibly cute and quite intelligent penguins, um, are they actors by any chance? Any way we could get them to a con?

Just teasing....trying to calm down during a break from mad cleaning of the house, preparing for a flooding rain, set to start here in a few hours, which is really gonna mess up my laundry schedule....and packing. We leave in 3 days! ARGH! If I didn't love Amanda so much, I'd just give up now, I'm definitely too old for this!!!
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          http://www.phoenix-icons.com/samanth...form-p-855.htm

Sam Carter figure. It's not too bad (especially compared to the Daniel one... click on the SG1 link on the side, and prepare to lol at the very nerdy, slightly chubby looking Daniel ). There's also one in a Olive Green uniform.
          Hmmm? I don't think we'll be hearing from AD for a while, unless someone wrestles the Sam figure out of his hands
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I can't believe it....I just checked, and saw I was heading for my 4K post....and I knew it HAD to be on this thread. Wow, 4K posts already......I hope I have written at least a few posts worthy of this thread, and Amanda.

I truly adore all of you. Thank you, sincerely, for always being there, when times were rough. Your PM's and posts made me realize I wasn't alone, and that helped more than you will ever know. Oh great, I'm getting weepy. Better make some tea and get back to work.

Hope to met many of you in London, very soon!
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              These penguins are starting to concern me. The Shippers have an elite unit of special ops trained birdlife at their disposal? I am worried. I am uneasy. I am anxious. I am disturbed. I am perturbed. I am wibbly. I am a great many adjectives appropriate to the notion that the enemy is thus armed.

I think I have found the penguins leader If you want to keep them under control this is who you have to deal with

Spoiler:

originally posted by CG
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                Thank you

This is wonderful, Repli. You have much talent with the vid-making - great clip choices and very well put together. It occurs to me that we are a seriously creative gathering of Sam-lovin souls, especially when we create stuff for each others requests

hint hint: someone write that sequel that sally wants! Now!

congratulations, NZBG

must keep burbling, must keep burbling...

Awesome woman. She's a class act.

These penguins are starting to concern me. The Shippers have an elite unit of special ops trained birdlife at their disposal? I am worried. I am uneasy. I am anxious. I am disturbed. I am perturbed. I am wibbly. I am a great many adjectives appropriate to the notion that the enemy is thus armed.

Did you mention the Shipper Penguins of war? Ala Mala!

Comment

.......and another ..Ala Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                    I can't believe it....I just checked, and saw I was heading for my 4K post....and I knew it HAD to be on this thread. Wow, 4K posts already......I hope I have written at least a few posts worthy of this thread, and Amanda.

I truly adore all of you. Thank you, sincerely, for always being there, when times were rough. Your PM's and posts made me realize I wasn't alone, and that helped more than you will ever know. Oh great, I'm getting weepy. Better make some tea and get back to work.

Hope to met many of you in London, very soon!
                    Congrats on 4,000

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    I think I have found the penguins leader If you want to keep them under control this is who you have to deal with

Spoiler:

originally posted by CG
                    ROFL yep that's definitly the leader
                    sigpic

Comment

....and my favorite! Again, via the Great Mala!

Spoiler warning for S7 The Lost City!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                        Did you mention the Shipper Penguins of war? Ala Mala!
                        Spoiler:

.......and another ..Ala Mala!

Spoiler:

....and my favorite! Again, via the Great Mala!

Spoiler warning for S7 The Lost City!
                        Spoiler:

i know them from her site...do you have the link...i lost it again
                        i love those pics
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                          i know them from her site...do you have the link...i lost it again
                          i love those pics
                          Sure Here ya go:

http://www.madmala.com/index.html

Comment

okay thanx...now it goes immediatly in my favorite list before i loose it again
                            sigpic

Comment

Crazy manipped penguins mis-quoting Shakespeare! We're doomed!
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                                Crazy manipped penguins mis-quoting Shakespeare!
                                You recognise Julius Caesar but not Richard II? & pout.

p.s. Those super-soldier penquins are CREE.PY! and also funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X