Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by scarimor View Post

    These penguins are starting to concern me. The Shippers have an elite unit of special ops trained birdlife at their disposal? I am worried. I am uneasy. I am anxious. I am disturbed. I am perturbed. I am wibbly. I am a great many adjectives appropriate to the notion that the enemy is thus armed.

    Of course we're armed, and we're not afraid to send the cute little weapons off to do battle.

    Comment


      Originally posted by scarimor View Post

      These penguins are starting to concern me. The Shippers have an elite unit of special ops trained birdlife at their disposal? I am worried. I am uneasy. I am anxious. I am disturbed. I am perturbed. I am wibbly. I am a great many adjectives appropriate to the notion that the enemy is thus armed.

      If you're really worried Scarimor aren't there some emu's about here in Samanda? Can't you use them for protection?

      Or maybe you could train your own elite force. Hhmmm, what's higher than penguins on the food chain? I know! Polar bears! - you could get the Bundy Bear to eat corrupt the penguins - rum & coke is his specialty
      -

      Comment


        Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        If you're really worried Scarimor aren't there some emu's about here in Samanda? Can't you use them for protection?

        Or maybe you could train your own elite force. Hhmmm, what's higher than penguins on the food chain? I know! Polar bears! - you could get the Bundy Bear to eat corrupt the penguins - rum & coke is his specialty

        Emu's scare me. I will send out the penguins to attack if emu's attack. Won't you be concern if the shipper penguins can corrupt the polar bears?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
          Of course we're armed, and we're not afraid to send the cute little weapons off to do battle.
          *whimper*

          Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          If you're really worried Scarimor aren't there some emu's about here in Samanda? Can't you use them for protection?
          Don't need no emus. Got squirrels.
          Spoiler:

          Or maybe you could train your own elite force. Hhmmm, what's higher than penguins on the food chain? I know! Polar bears! - you could get the Bundy Bear to eat corrupt the penguins - rum & coke is his specialty
          I send in Mr Bundy as a diversion. Me trained squirrels is comin in airborne, from the treeeeeeeees!
          scarimor

          Comment


            Emus are awesome.

            On friday I was working on some corrospondence course work in the classroom that also has all the kids that get kicked out of class. Some 4th former was ranting on about how he was only kicked out of class because "one of those ****ing emu kids with too much eye liner narked!"

            So I'm sitting there picturing an emu wearing makeup sitting at a desk.

            ... are those the kind of emus we have in this thread?
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!


            Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

            Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
              Emu's scare me. I will send out the penguins to attack if emu's attack. Won't you be concern if the shipper penguins can corrupt the polar bears?
              LOL, I was just trying to lull scari into a false sense of security! Emu's scare me too!!

              Nah, I figure the penguins are nifty little blokes who can look after themselves. Besides the Bundy Bear is a party animal

              -

              Comment


                Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                LOL, I was just trying to lull scari into a false sense of security! Emu's scare me too!!

                Nah, I figure the penguins are nifty little blokes who can look after themselves. Besides the Bundy Bear is a party animal

                *rubs hands Mr Burns style and glees*

                Ah, I see my exceedingly devious strategy is working...
                scarimor

                Comment


                  Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  LOL, I was just trying to lull scari into a false sense of security! Emu's scare me too!!

                  Nah, I figure the penguins are nifty little blokes who can look after themselves. Besides the Bundy Bear is a party animal

                  Go ahead and send Bundy Bear. He'll like the shipper party the pegniuns throws.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                    *rubs hands Mr Burns style and glees*

                    Ah, I see my exceedingly devious strategy is working...
                    <snerk>

                    * sends in the Drop Bears *

                    Ba bye squirrels

                    Hey! We shouldn't be skirmishing between Samandans! We should be targeting B@B to get what EVERYONE wants in the movies - that shouldn't be impossible too difficult should it?
                    Last edited by RealmOfX; 12 November 2006, 01:25 AM. Reason: atrocious spelling
                    -

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      <snerk>

                      * sends in the Drop Bears *

                      Ba bye squirrels

                      Hey! We shouldn't be skirmishing between Samandans! We should be targeting B@B to get what EVERYONE wants in the movies - that shouldn't be impossible too difficult should it?
                      If you hold back the emu's, I'll hold back the penguins.

                      You know, the first time I saw the word "Samandan" I thought it was a name for Sam/Daniel shippers. It took a bit to realize Samanda was a combo of Sam and Amanda.

                      Comment


                        *opend the door and steps in*

                        Originally posted by LtColonelSamC View Post
                        I wanted my 200th post (on my 20th birthday) to be here in Samanda. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!!! You guys are fantastic.

                        Also, I've been meaning to post these for awhile now, so since I actually have the time, I'm going to share them!

                        Sorry for being a little late, just couldn't make it to the forum again yesterday. So I hope you had a GREAT Birthday and all the best goes to you! cake?
                        these are really great! I like the last one most! Just Beautiful!

                        Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                        Here is a little bit from an article in Cult Times on director Wil Waring
                        Talking about Flesh and Blood -
                        Spoiler:

                        "We got to blow up a ton of stuff in this episode, and we had those neat scenes with Amanda floating in Space. She was dressed in a spacesuit, which was hung from a crane, and we dangled her in front of a green screen as well as a starfield. If you remember the scene where Carter floats into the Odyssey hangar bay and then falls to the floor, that was actually Amanda. We did shoot footage with her stunt double, but in the final cut we used the shot with Amanda."
                        Thanks for sharing, nice storry!

                        Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                          If you hold back the emu's,
                          Where are the Royal Emu Handlers when ya need them?

                          Originally posted by Sasusc
                          I'll hold back the penguins.
                          Methinks I'll come party with the penguins.

                          Originally posted by Sasusc
                          You know, the first time I saw the word "Samandan" I thought it was a name for Sam/Daniel shippers. It took a bit to realize Samanda was a combo of Sam and Amanda.
                          BUT, BUT Sam 'n Dan are like ..... siblings! * scrubs brain out *

                          It's funny how some people see ship where others don't. So, I'm not really up on all the Samandans preferred ship/no ship. Me, I prefer not to have ship on screen but I'll take Sam N Jack ship in fanfic any ole day! What's other people's preferences???
                          -

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MickSpeed View Post
                            *opend the door and steps in*
                            * waves Hello *
                            -

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              It's funny how some people see ship where others don't. So, I'm not really up on all the Samandans preferred ship/no ship. Me, I prefer not to have ship on screen but I'll take Sam N Jack ship in fanfic any ole day! What's other people's preferences???
                              No ship on screen, please. In fanfic, lotsa Sam/Janet, Sam/Vala, Sam/Starbuck, Sam/Mac (yup, I dig those BSG and JAG crossovers), some Sam/Teal'c and some Sam/Cam on the side.
                              scarimor

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                                Did somebody mention penguins??? I just happened to have a fic. (Warning this is not dark at all and it is S/J ship so DO NOT READ if you don't like that kind of thing.)

                                http://www.geocities.com/secretart2003/penguins.html

                                I didn't plan on posting this here, but you did mention penguins...
                                me likes that story...and i hadn't read it yet

                                Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Speaking of penguins word has it that they have started training in infiltration techniques just in case they are needed by the shippers.

                                Someone snuck a few pics at a training session.









                                Apparently Rico has been studying lock picking with none other than Sam!!
                                lol love the pics

                                Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                                http://www.phoenix-icons.com/samanth...form-p-855.htm

                                Sam Carter figure. It's not too bad (especially compared to the Daniel one... click on the SG1 link on the side, and prepare to lol at the very nerdy, slightly chubby looking Daniel ). There's also one in a Olive Green uniform.
                                i think it a good figure...and it shows the action side of sam

                                Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                LOL, I was just trying to lull scari into a false sense of security! Emu's scare me too!!

                                Nah, I figure the penguins are nifty little blokes who can look after themselves. Besides the Bundy Bear is a party animal

                                on that picture...that one is funny
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X