Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Question!

I keep hearing this rumor every once in a while, and I was just wondering where exactly it came from...
    Actually, I'm wondering if this wasnt for the Stargate DVD/TV movies... Someone else drew up a possible timeline for them, and they had shooting starting at about Feb next year for the first. All guess work though.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      Actually, I'm wondering if this wasnt for the Stargate DVD/TV movies... Someone else drew up a possible timeline for them, and they had shooting starting at about Feb next year for the first. All guess work though.
      That works. I don't see how a film could be done by late 2007 (October/November is when they like to release DVDs, right?) if they don't start filming around that time or before.

But what could she have been filming this month that she wouldn't be able to TALK about until February?

BTW, "Indian Jones meets the Ori" sounds... horrendous.

Comment

That works. I don't see how a film could be done by late 2007 (October/November is when they like to release DVDs, right?) if they don't start filming around that time or before.

But what could she have been filming this month that she wouldn't be able to TALK about until February?

BTW, "Indian Jones meets the Ori" sounds... horrendous.
        Oh right, I thought it was what she was gonna do in Feb that she couldn't talk about until then. But we'll see

Comment

Oh right, I thought it was what she was gonna do in Feb that she couldn't talk about until then. But we'll see
          No, no. Go on. You know you want to see her in the fourth season of BSG.

Comment

No, no. Go on. You know you want to see her in the fourth season of BSG.
            Vote #1 Amanda for Cylon God

Comment

i want to see amanda on Lost! (but NOT to die!!!!)

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i want to see amanda on Lost! (but NOT to die!!!!)

sally
                Well, is she a responsible driver?
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  Here are some pics I thought y'all might have fun capping:

or
                  Left hand picture: I can't have anymore blue jelly, i really,really can't.
                  Right hand picture: Mmmmm, blue jelly, i just can't stop myself!
                  ......TARA......

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Amanda with a good guest role on BSG, I'd like to see her in a more meaty role.

I was watching Serenity the other day and listening to Joss Whedon's commentary and he said that he likes to take comedians and put them in a dramatic role and I started to think what kind of character he might get Amanda to play....

I wonder if Amanda has a favourite writer / director / producer she'd like to work with if she could? Maybe someone could ask her at one of the Cons. I think I'd like to see her in something by Joss Whedon or Manny Coto or J. Michael Straczynski.
                    -

Comment

Who are the last two writers you mentioned? Are they famous sci fi show writers?

Comment

Who are the last two writers you mentioned? Are they famous sci fi show writers?
                        Manny Coto did some of the later seasons of Enterprise and was doing a good job of bailing it out of the trouble Braga got it into. He also did Odyssey 5, which sadly didn't make it past season 1 and I think he is now doing 24. He's done a few other things that I should remember but I'll have to look them up.

You don't know J. Michael Straczynski obviously you're not a B5 fan then He also does comics for Marvel. Definitely a talented bloke but I usually only end up liking about half of the comics he's done.
                        -

Comment

Personally, I'm just glad she is still willing to do science fiction. I was afraid she would be burned out on that genre, and she technobabbles so beautifully! I do hope she does several different types of movies before doing another series. I desperately want to see her do a comedy, maybe even a romantic comedy if the female lead is a strong character. I think Amanda would make a great Tomb Raider type character. She could do all those cool stunts easily after all the stunts she's done in SG. I wouldn't mind seeing her appear as a guest on BSG, but not a regular please. Now, Eureka might be a fun place for her to land for awhile. Maybe she could do a recurring role there and a recurring role on Atlantis while making movies. That would be great, because we'd see a lot of Amanda!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                            Personally, I'm just glad she is still willing to do science fiction. I was afraid she would be burned out on that genre, and she technobabbles so beautifully! I do hope she does several different types of movies before doing another series. I desperately want to see her do a comedy, maybe even a romantic comedy if the female lead is a strong character. I think Amanda would make a great Tomb Raider type character. She could do all those cool stunts easily after all the stunts she's done in SG. I wouldn't mind seeing her appear as a guest on BSG, but not a regular please. Now, Eureka might be a fun place for her to land for awhile. Maybe she could do a recurring role there and a recurring role on Atlantis while making movies. That would be great, because we'd see a lot of Amanda!
                            I agree! I would love to see more Amanda on screen. It doesn't matter where or on what show/movie, I'll be watching it.

Comment

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post

yep i also would really like to see Amanda a lot on screen!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X